Discovery Gaming Community
5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: 5th Fleet (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+----- Thread: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office (/showthread.php?tid=111455)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - Isambard Kingdom Brunel - 09-16-2014

-------------

♣♣InRp♣♣

-------------

-Name / Shipname: Raiden Clark ''Andromeda''
-Nationality: German
-Height 186cm
-Weight 80 kg
-Biography I was born in California - Planet Los Angelos and my family too. my father was working some years for the Liberty Navy as a Commander of a Liberty Dreadnought (Predator.Prototype), he was fighting with the Bretonians against the Royal Navy in Manchester and many other places, i was with him and saw many fights and many battle tactics, so he was a good teacher for me and later i started as a hauler for the Liberty Navy and now i'm selling weapons (Codenamed Weapons) for the Liberty Navy, Liberty Police and some Liberty lawfuls, but special and cheaper prices for the hole Navy.
-What do you think you can bring to the 5th?: I think, i can give the Navy some powerful weapons for cheaper prices and they got more chances to fight back all enemys, i sell it with my Codename selling ship, i have over 125 Codenamed Weapons, got a docking module in the selling ship, i upgrade it for more docking places, i can trade some comoditys for the 5th whereever its needed, cause i have 2 transporting ships, and i have a Liberty Navy ID ship for stealthing operations, with a light Cloaking Device. And i can learn some movements from the 5th to fight back all enemys, maybe some of you can teach me and i have some connections for buying stuff like cloaking devices, or docking modules, maybe jumpdrive...
-Other Jobs/Specialization Espionage other factions, headhunter ~ hunt unlawfuls, fast trading on safer routes, protecting transports in Liberty, Bretonian and Kusari, find new ways to get to other places ~ exploring missions, wreckhunter (Codenames)

-------------

♣♣OoRp♣♣

-------------

-How long have you been in Disco?: 6 months, normal Freelancer ~ 10 years
-Timezone(GMT+/-) (UTC+01:00)
-Have you played a Liberty Char before?: Yes, transports ''SG1'' and ''Raiden.Clark'', Liberty Navy bomber ''Gravedigger'', some fighters, cruiser and battleship / carrier.
-Have you ever been sactioned?:One time on lost id, cause i was new and didn't knew all the stuff.
-Your Skype ID: automatikkz

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - 5th Fleet - 09-16-2014

:: INCOMING Message ::
**Target ID: Raiden Clark**
**Subject: Your application**

-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
---Uploading Video link---
----Established! Decrypting & Transmitting...----

[Image: DoKfv13.png]

Greetings Raiden. We have read your application and are very impressed. Finally someone who is not cause us headaches with his application what lacks information. The HQ decided to hereby ACCEPT your application however you will be on a 1 week probation. Sign in at Norfolk Shipyard where you will recive your uniform and the transponder code used by our ships.

Thats all. O'neill- Out.

**Transmission link severed**
**Terminating Video Feed**
**Terminating Vocal Feed**
_-Signal Relay power Draining...100%-_
_-Closing-_

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - Hellcreep - 11-03-2014

Name: Alexander Monov
Height: 1,75 m
Weight: 72 kilo
Previous Jobs: Lieutenant of the Liberty Navy primary fleet
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Short Bio: Born on planet Los Angeles where both parents worked for Ageira Technologies and wanted their only son to study science and machinery in the hopes of one day working for the company they think is the best in the industry. At the age of 17 due to endless quarrels with the folks he ran away with a friend to planet Pittsburgh in the New York system in hopes of earning a lot of money. He started working for the DSE in the equipment and mining storage depots alongside his best friend. During a raid from the Rogues his friend was killed and leaving him alone in the rugged desolated planet. After a survivor's checkpoint and questioning of the terrorist act on board the Battleship Missouri he enlisted in the navy in hopes of fighting all those who'd kill without real reason and to redeem himself for thinking of himself only and letting his close friend perish. After hard work, training and lots of patrols he achieved the rank Lieutenant amongst navy pilots. He prefers to pilot the XB-2 "Havoc Mk II" Bomber callsigned "Striker" and the BDR-804 "Guardian" VHF callsigned "Viper".

Reason for joining the Fleet: Wishing to go on the front lines and to defend our proud nation against our enemies.
Have you ever been on any Liberty Faction: DSE, Liberty Navy

RE: 5th Recruiting Channel - 5th Fleet - 11-13-2014

:: INCOMING Message ::
**Target ID: Alexander Monov**

-Establishing link-
--Uploading Audio--
---Uploading Video link---
----Established! Decrypting & Transmitting...----

Greetings Lieutenant Monov.
Appologies for the delay of the answer but one of our current projects took all of our time. We have finally read your application and after a few hours of thiking we decided to
ACCEPT you within your ranks. Please report to Norfolk Shipyard where you will recieve the IFF code and the uniform.

Thats all. O'neill- Out.

**Transmission link severed**
**Terminating Video Feed**
**Terminating Vocal Feed**
_-Signal Relay power Draining...100%-_
_-Closing-_

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Outro - 11-18-2014

Name: Jim Schofield
Short Biography:
I was born on planet Denver in Colorado. Studied aeronautics and plasma physics. My initial intent was to join some big company and build ships. Fate, however, had different plans for me. During my studies my dad and brother were captured by Xenos in Copperton field. The situation escalated quickly and there was not enough time for help to come. My dad was eventually killed and my brother heavily injured. These events led me to realize that I did not want to build, but actually fly best designed ships in Navy and to prevent incidents similar to that in Copperton. I applied for West Point soon after I graduated from the university. Now it's been 6 months and 12 days since my first day on duty as a patrol flying Liberator, mostly around Fort Bush and Colorado JG.

What's your motivation for joining our fleet:
I'd like to join the 5th so that I can protect all civilians (domestic and foreign) and fly along the most dedicated fighters in Liberty Navy.

What kind of experience do you have on Discovery:
I'm a member of two trading factions (logistics mostly) and I've been flying Guardian for some time now on my indie char.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 11-19-2014

:: INCOMING TRANSMISSION ::
**Target ID: Jim Schofield**

Greetings. So you finally decided to join us. After some discussion with the members of the HQ we decided to hereby ACCEPT your application. Proceed to Norfolk Shipyard where you will be briefed. Welcome within our ranks.

*TRANSMISSION TERMINATED*

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Holoarc - 12-10-2014

Name: Jonathan Taylor
Short Biography:
I was born in the Texas system into a family of merchants. I was born in space near LPI Sugarland during a routine trading mission. Growing up on my fathers ship ( the Calamity) was quite difficult. At age 8 I often flew the ship into and out of ports. However trouble was soon to strike. At the age of 16, my father fell asleep while piloting and we flew too close to a pirate base. Our ship was destroyed but I managed to get into a lifepod. I was rescued by a LN ship and ever since then have been training to get into the navy.

I want to help people like I was helped and hope to snuff out the dirty Rogues that killed my family

//I played the mod for a year or two, but was unable to play for the last year. Unfortunately I lost all of my chars, so I am rebuilding from scratch. I have two merchant vessels currently, one a miner and one LN transport.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 12-10-2014

[Image: ysxsM4o.png]
Greetings Mr.Taylor!
We have recieved your application and after a discussion with the High Command we decided to hereby
ACCEPT your application. However, you will be on a 1 week training period. Please report to Norfolk shipyard where you will recieve the uniform and transponder codes.
Welcome within our ranks.
Thats all. O'neill- Out.

[Image: ED3TCLM.png]

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - An Old Guy - 01-06-2015

Name: Rob Lembo
Short Biography:
Following a career taking care of pilots by ensuring their accommodations and lodging reservations were correct in spaceport, I decided to leave the familiar confines of home. This was due to a chance meeting with a Liberty Battleship crew that allowed me to join them for drinks one evening. As we drank and I listened to their stories of Nomad raids and other unfriendly houses trying to expand into Liberty while attacking innocent men, women and children, I decided I had to do more. Realizing that if they were willing to give up their lives to protect others I could do no less, I decided to leave family, friends and the comfort of home in order to help protect and defend our systems and space.

To protect the people of Liberty from what seems to be an increase in the Nomad threat and the ever present danger from Hostile houses. And I would also like to work with and learn from the fine Captains of the 5th.

I have extensive experience back on 4.85/4.86 on another Discovery server that was popular at that time. I started playing 4.87 about 7 months ago and have been trying to earn money and buy ships and equipment in order to protect Liberty.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 01-06-2015

[Image: tdRJEhx.png]
Greetings Mr. Lembo,
After a discussion with the high command, we have decided to ACCEPT your application to the 5th Fleet.
Pilot, report to my desk at the fleet headquarters ASAP - Your uniform and transponder will be awaiting you.
Welcome aboard!
[Image: cTNyQ5n.png]