Discovery Gaming Community
Crayter Defense Industries @ Sabah Shipyard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: =CR= (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+------ Forum: Crayter Industries (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=332)
+------ Thread: Crayter Defense Industries @ Sabah Shipyard (/showthread.php?tid=124234)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Sabah Shipyard - Colonial Defense Industries - Venture - 12-12-2012

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==HIGH ENCRYPTION LEVEL==
==LOADING MESSAGE==

Well well well,i saw your ship price board days ago,and now i am intrested in the 'Thanatos',its quite a beauty...i shall pay you 5million S.C more if it comes armed with weapons....

Oh and i am Daniyal,no need to learn about my origin.

RE: Sabah Shipyard - Colonial Defense Industries - SummerMcLovin - 12-12-2012

[Image: MichaelFrost_zps7e79930a.png]

Daniyal,

As much as we love giving out our ships to just anyone, my personal opinion here is that it'd be much better use in our hands than some stranger. Are you a Guild captain looking to fight the sniffers, a Councilman against the Royalists?
If it's a good enough use, we will consider setting aside the time to make one to pass on instead of keeping it in the Military. Of course, you'll have to give us the supplies or pay extra for us to spare them - then come pick up the hull yourself.

Let's see how you can convince us...

Frost out.

RE: Sabah Shipyard - Colonial Defense Industries - Venture - 12-12-2012

I'll do a quick reply:
I'd like the cruiser to explore nomad worlds and deep space,as well as defend myself from pirates,and as i am lazy i'll pay extra instead of transporting supplies,just make sure it has a zoner ID/IFF

RE: Sabah Shipyard - Colonial Defense Industries - SummerMcLovin - 12-14-2012

[Image: MichaelFrost_zps7e79930a.png]

Right, I suppose even the Zoners are admirers of our ship design. Send over the triple construction costs and we'll make the next hull for yourself. Mind that you'll need to put the power systems and weapons in yourself, which might mean things aren't quite as good as they could be. You're also very likely to have problems with any Outcasts, Gauls or Kusari guys that you run into on the way out, when you're out fighting the Nomads, or whatever.

Now was that so hard?

Frost out.

RE: Sabah Shipyard - Colonial Defense Industries - Haste - 12-23-2012

:: Incoming Transmission ::

[Sender: Alan Corentin]
[To: Colonial Defense Industries]
[Subject: Another construction request]

I believe I can skip the introductions.

First of all, we've been able to make very good use of the two Hydra-class corvettes built by your shipyard. You have my thanks. However, I'm here to make another request of you - one that might not be accepted, which I can understand.

In the last few months, jumpdrive technology has rapidly become more reliable and more commonplace. In order for Corentin Brothers Limited to remain competitive, we would like to have access to this technology ourselves to move large quantities of various commodities.

As the Independent Miners' Guild does not build ships itself that can accomodate a large jumpdrive capable of jumping multiple ships, we've had to research other options. The only option that seems remotely achievable is the acquisition of a Kronos battleship.

We understand that a private party owning a ship of this type can quickly become a serious issue. For example, I would imagine that, if we were to use it in combat, whoever we used it against would likely come knocking on your door. We do not want to risk your diplomatic ties with other parties.

For this reason, we've come up with a list of limitations that we, ourselves, can accept, and which should make this request a little more.. acceptable:
  • The ship will at all times be unarmed,
  • The ship will be relatively lightly armoured,
  • All jumps made by the ship will be documented in a place accessible to the Colonial Republic.

We hope these limitations will suffice. If not, we're open to additions to the list. Of course, we can understand if this request is simply not acceptable for your Republic no matter the limitations.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,
Alan Corentin

:: Transmission Ended ::

RE: Sabah Shipyard - Colonial Defense Industries - Haste - 12-27-2012

:: Retransmitting ::

RE: Sabah Shipyard - Colonial Defense Industries - SummerMcLovin - 01-06-2013

[Image: LiamAnders.png]

Mr. Corentin,

First, allow me to apologise for the delay in any response to your recent request, Sabah's Dockmaster has been rather busy producing ships for our own rack of new pilots. I've recently finished preparations for our next test against Yuma's... intriguing plants and wildlife, so can get to this task.

However, we cannot prioritise Sabah for a purely commercial use. It is not yet fully operational, so any significant construction has had to be prioritised for maintaining our current battleships and getting our Zephyrs functioning again. If you were able to acquire a ship from the Zoners, that could be more suitable.

Saying that, an IMG defence pilot recently put in a similar request and we were able to come up with a solution. If you are able to ascertain the use of a friendly shipyard, gather the materials and then transport a team of our engineers there, a hull can be made for you.
Using the ship may cause problems with Kusari and Gallia, and of course any capital ship will require permission from the other house governments before entering their space.
Once you let us know of a shipyard you have been able to use, a guarantee of no ramifications for us from the house governments and the following materials being brought for the construction, and the work can begin.

(11-23-2012, 07:43 PM)Dane Summers Wrote: Engine Parts - 1000
Iridium - 800
Optronics - 1200
Polymers - 2000
Ship Hull Panels - 2400
High Temperature Alloy - 1200
Nanocapacitors - 1000
Optical Chips - 800
Quantum Multiplexors - 800
Superalloy - 1000

Spaceship Crew (Colonial Engineers) - 200
Scientists (Colonial Engineers) - 20

If not, I wish you luck in your endeavours. Significant repairs on your current roster of Colonial ships can be carried out on Sabah if needed.

Regards,
Liam Anders

RE: Sabah Shipyard - Colonial Defense Industries - Sanguines - 01-07-2013

*** Incoming message. ****
*** Encryption: High. ***
*** Subject: Defensive fighter is needed. ***
*** No visuall: Only audio. ***

Hello,

I am Samantha "Sanguines" Silverfall, a worker at IMG. I am contacting you via audio only, as my current ship's communication module is broken. Anyway, I do like to order a Nyx class fighter for use of defending our transports as well as defending against the threat people call outcasts.

In anyway, I would like informatin on the precedings. My transport's ready to transfer goods where to and what goods, as well offcourse pay the price thats needed for the Nyx class fighter.

I await your respond with patiance, but we will have to act sooner rather then later, so please, on our request, respond fast.

Samantha "Sanguines' Silverfall, Out.

*** End audo transmission ***

RE: Sabah Shipyard - Colonial Defense Industries - SummerMcLovin - 01-08-2013

[Image: LiamAnders.png]

Miss Silverfall,

While I'm going through the paperwork for Sabah, I can deal with your request. It is good to see more IMG pilots appreciate our Nyx fighters. They are fairly easy for us to produce, although we have recently had to step things up with a large number of new pilots.

If you are able to arrange delivery of the goods to Sabah Shipyard, post evidence of this and the payment of 5 million credits to CR|-Treasury. Alternatively, triple the fee can be sent without the commodities being delivered.

By the way, do I know you from somewhere? You remind me of one of our past pilots...

Regards,
Liam Anders

RE: Sabah Shipyard - Colonial Defense Industries - Sanguines - 01-08-2013

*** Subject: Defensive fighter is needed. ***

Hello again,

As I have said, the current plague of the attackers seem to intervean with our transports. This has caused us to look for more fighters. I will be wiring the money over shortly.

It could be that you know me, or not know me. I was with IMG two years ago. I dont want to talk about that in the open or in a message yet. Sorry. We will meet once I pick up the fighter.

It is to be called Wolfess.003 as I am working on a whole wing.

*** End audio transmission ***

-------------- After transporting the credits. -------------

*** Subject: Regarding payment. ***

Hello again,

As I have predicted, The outcasts try'd to intercept my payment. I am unable to attach anything as proof, but payment is done. You will see that your wealth has risen by fifteen million credits. I wish to thank you for the urgend support.

Now to procede with repairs.

*** End audio transmission ***
// payment done by IMG|Sanguine.Silverfall