Discovery Gaming Community
NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships (/showthread.php?tid=129809)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Leppy - 05-26-2015

Honestly, I believe that there shouldn't be any conversation about adding more ships to the AI line until something regarding actual background lore can finally be put into place for them. The AI faction (npc) has bounced from one set of background to another for numerous years now.

Only once the community can get some reasonable RP behind the npc faction (and make it permanent) should adding ships and such be considered.

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Antagonist - 05-26-2015

I just can say get >>informed<<. This propably will explain alot.

Quote:tl;dr - Some researchers have discovered , solidary to the very first AI concept, some object under the icy surface of Gammu in 815 AS and have silently continued reasearching it till today. Important to know in OUR lore most AI shells Sirius wide haven't been constructed within this time period, they aleady had been present under the planets surface.

I really advise to read the story in the link if you guys have a sign of interest for AI or want to know which options the AIs have lorewise.

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - SILENT KNIGHT - 05-26-2015

well look at liberty that changed and new colonies...

changes are good

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Fluffyball - 05-26-2015

To be honest... I wouldn't mind green-ish ball ship. But then, due to the used colors, similarities to the Borg Sphere would be... uncanny.

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - Leppy - 05-27-2015

(05-26-2015, 02:43 AM)Antagonist Wrote: I just can say get >>informed<<. This propably will explain alot.

Quote:tl;dr - Some researchers have discovered , solidary to the very first AI concept, some object under the icy surface of Gammu in 815 AS and have silently continued reasearching it till today. Important to know in OUR lore most AI shells Sirius wide haven't been constructed within this time period, they aleady had been present under the planets surface.

I really advise to read the story in the link if you guys have a sign of interest for AI or want to know which options the AIs have lorewise.

You actually kind of proved the point I was trying to make. The AI RP has changed so much and often that very few people actually know what the current iteration is. Perhaps once you all get your faction made official and the lore set in stone with the devs/admins, then the idea of adding ships and such should be revisited.

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 01:27 AM)Leppy Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 02:43 AM)Antagonist Wrote: I just can say get >>informed<<. This propably will explain alot.

You actually kind of proved the point I was trying to make. The AI RP has changed so much and often that very few people actually know what the current iteration is. Perhaps once you all get your faction made official and the lore set in stone with the devs/admins, then the idea of adding ships and such should be revisited.

The Faction IS official. *coughs*

RE: NEW AI ships? will there ever be more then 2 ai ships - SILENT KNIGHT - 05-27-2015

am gonna cry.. this is sad... whoooosaa