Discovery Gaming Community
Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined (/showthread.php?tid=131549)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined - DragonRider - 07-16-2015

All the music file I have played so far seem just fine. What's the issue?

RE: Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined - Gulryz - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 11:20 AM)DragonRider Wrote: All the music file I have played so far seem just fine. What's the issue?

Some people have hardware problems that's what's causing issues mostly as this MOD have pretty high Graphics so light Pcs can't take it I think

RE: Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined - Thyrzul - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 07:21 AM)Devil Wrote: All of us have a Real life to deal with so it have to wait you just don't replace audio files

I have no problem with people having a real life to deal with, problem comes when you assume the problem is on my end without checking yours (and come with your snarky remarks). While nobody else but me had this problem with your mod, neither I have had any problems with any mods but this one so far.

Then there comes the second issue: did you really think that if I have problems with the audio files, I won't try unpacking the mod without them? The problem is, I can't. I checked all folders in DATA except AUDIO and tried to unpack, only to see it start unpacking with the only one I did not want to: AUDIO. Additionally, all other folders display zero bytes while AUDIO folder displays all the 1,9 gb (bigger compressed size than actual size). Explain this to me, please. (Can throw screenshots in your general direction if needed.)

RE: Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined - Gulryz - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 01:03 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 07:21 AM)Devil Wrote: All of us have a Real life to deal with so it have to wait you just don't replace audio files

I have no problem with people having a real life to deal with, problem comes when you assume the problem is on my end without checking yours (and come with your snarky remarks). While nobody else but me had this problem with your mod, neither I have had any problems with any mods but this one so far.

Then there comes the second issue: did you really think that if I have problems with the audio files, I won't try unpacking the mod without them? The problem is, I can't. I checked all folders in DATA except AUDIO and tried to unpack, only to see it start unpacking with the only one I did not want to: AUDIO. Additionally, all other folders display zero bytes while AUDIO folder displays all the 1,9 gb (bigger compressed size than actual size). Explain this to me, please. (Can throw screenshots in your general direction if needed.)

I think you try to re download the mod, It seems there is some kind of problem with your unpacker maybe it got corrupt or some virus in your PC I will advice to do a full system scan, Uninstall current unpack programe and install a new one,

RE: Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined - Thyrzul - 07-16-2015

Again, do you think I'd come here complaining if I wouldn't have tried redownloading the mod at least half a dozen times already? I think using 7Zip for a .7z compressed file can be considered a default. There is nothing wrong with it, works perfectly for other stuff, if it says files are corrupted, then files are corrupted. And the size of the .7z file is no different after download from what Google Drive says about it before download.

In the meanwhile, have you fixed the issue you were talking about earlier? Or amidst all the real life you have to deal with you have time to think of possible errors on my end but not fix the one on yours, don't you?

RE: Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined - Foochow - 07-17-2015

So, has this Mod been given a green light from Devs? Will it trigger the anti-cheat? If so, I'm gonna download it.

RE: Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined - Gulryz - 07-17-2015

(07-16-2015, 02:46 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
Again, do you think I'd come here complaining if I wouldn't have tried redownloading the mod at least half a dozen times already? I think using 7Zip for a .7z compressed file can be considered a default. There is nothing wrong with it, works perfectly for other stuff, if it says files are corrupted, then files are corrupted. And the size of the .7z file is no different after download from what Google Drive says about it before download.

In the meanwhile, have you fixed the issue you were talking about earlier? Or amidst all the real life you have to deal with you have time to think of possible errors on my end but not fix the one on yours, don't you?

That issues is mostly with people hardware , There are some broken files not corrupt, There isn't any virus in mod I checked it again with my anti-virus

RE: Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined - Wesker - 07-18-2015

I attempted to extract the Data folder from this into discos data folder 3 times and it didnt extract/install, the 4th time i manually extracted each folder with no success. like wut what is wrong. I was using WinRAR to extract the folders.

RE: Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined - Gulryz - 07-18-2015

well I am not sure, I just dragged files into my folder and it worked, I think the download got corrupt maybe

RE: Alhimik's Discovery -Discovery Re-imagined - Wesker - 07-18-2015

ill try with a fresh instillation of disco