Discovery Gaming Community
[FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. (/showthread.php?tid=142300)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: [FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. - Secret Valley Workshop - 11-30-2016

ID: Dr. Jack Frakes
Base: Secret Valley Workshop
Recipient: Leader [FL-ER]
Date of Send: 30/11/823 A.S.
SIGNAL STRENGTH: 100%
ENCRYPTION: _____ 100%

Good day. Thanks for fast work for your company. I hereby request the new delivery service of your company. This is 120,000 Reinforced Alloy / 100.000 Industrial Hardware / 40.000 Heat Sinks. We are willing to pay 880SC per unit to Reinforced Alloy / 1008 to Industrial Hardware / 1000 to Heat Sinks. Dese we have to accept and we can have this product delivered promptly to the master warehouse in NL 3E. Part of the material is found to a system, but mostly in New London.

"Upon completion of your required supply by the Secret Valley Workshop Management, $ 200,000,000 SC will be distributed among Riders who actively participate from beginning to end of the contract."

We have to confirm the start date of delivery, please..

- Best regards:
- Dr. Jack Frakes
- Director General of Science the Secret Valley Workshop
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137128
Reliabe Suppliers:. / *)- Contract[FL-ER]. / **)- Contract BMF|. / ***)- Contract [ALG]

RE: [FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. - Langolier - 12-01-2016

[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]

[Image: PJzqych.jpg]

<<<User ID ::: Cpt. Jack Burton>>>

<<<Encryption ::: Standard>>>

<<<Location ::: Planet New London>>>

<<<Recipient ::: Dr. Jack Frakes>>>

<<<Subject ::: Supply Contract>>>

[Image: eSl6SVB.png]

Greetings Dr. Frakes. You'll be pleased to know that the 40,000 units of Heat Sinks you requested have been delivered, along with a few extras, just in case. As usual, the relevant information is included in the attachment below. Tomorrow, unless something unexpected happens, I will begin hauling the Industrial Hardware that you require.

Attachment

Thank you for your continued support of [FL-ER]
Until next time...

Cpt. Jack Burton
[FL-ER]Leviathan

[Image: wbx8bAZ.png]

[Image: h3HOjdf.png]

RE: [FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. - Hopewell - 12-05-2016

[Image: dODmnVB.png]
[Image: SJeEwfW.png]
ID: Karl Furlain
Base: Secret Valley
Recipient: Dr. Jack Frakes
Date of Send: 05/12/823 A.S.

[Image: 3vuUiLp.png]
Dear Mr. Dr. Jack Frakes;
Through this report, inform 35,450 Industrial Hardware delivery in your secret Base Valley Workshop. Here's the receipt.
Now missing only 64,550 Units.

[Image: bEzwqqK.png]

Best reggards:
[FL-ER]Eng-Karl Furlain
[Image: ydiubhd.png]

RE: [FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. - Hopewell - 12-06-2016

[Image: dODmnVB.png]
[Image: SJeEwfW.png]
ID: Karl Furlain
Base: Secret Valley
Recipient: Dr. Jack Frakes
Date of Send: 06/12/823 A.S.

[Image: 3vuUiLp.png]
Dear Mr. Dr. Jack Frakes;
Through this report, inform 35,450 Industrial Hardware delivery in your secret Base Valley Workshop. Here's the receipt.
Now missing only 29,100 Drives.

[Image: bEzwqqK.png]

Best reggards:
[FL-ER]Eng-Karl Furlain
[Image: ydiubhd.png]

RE: [FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. - Langolier - 12-07-2016

Hello again Dr. Frakes, my apologies for the delay since my last comm. Some personal matters came up that required my immediate attention. Having gotten that all sorted out, I dropped by your installation to see if you were still in need of those Industrial Hardware materials. I spoke with the docking master who provided me with this information. After verifying how many were still needed, I began hauling them in from the Newcastle system. I made 9 runs, totaling 30,105 units of Industrial Hardware , which, I believe, bring this contract to completion. In the attachments below, you will find the shipping manifest and proof of completion as well. Here's wishing you continued success with Secret Valley Workshop and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Manifest
Completed

Thank you for your continued support of [FL-ER]
Until next time...

Cpt. Jack Burton
[FL-ER]Leviathan

RE: [FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. - Secret Valley Workshop - 12-07-2016

Recipient: [FL-ER]
Date of Send: 07/12/823 A.S.

Good day Commander HQ [FL-ER]. Thanks for fast work for your company. I very respectfully thank you for your prompt service. Their riders were excellent and impeccable, so as we promised, we sent the bonus promised to each of them, whose receipts your person can see here. Congratulations on the services of your company.

- Best regards:
- Dr. Jack Frakes

RE: [FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. - Langolier - 12-07-2016

Hey there, it's me again. Just wanted to let you know, I brought quite a few crates of Reinforced Alloy to Secret Valley before calling it a day. The exact amount is 50,175 units. Manifest below. Take care.

Manifest

Until next time...

Cpt. Jack Burton
[FL-ER]Leviathan

RE: [FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. - Secret Valley Workshop - 12-19-2016

Recipient: Commanderder [FL-ER]
Date of Send: 19/12/823 A.S.

Good day Leader [FL-ER], Checking your work, which is indisputably honored, the Secret Valley is pleased to make the monthly payments combined for your services. Document send "here".

- Best regards:
- Dr. Jack Frakes
Reliabe Suppliers:. / *)- Contract[FL-ER]. / **)- Contract BMF|. / ***)- Contract [ALG]

RE: [FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. - Freeport7 - 01-16-2017

[Image: 055lq_GJVabapSxSp97h6nlVAXwzaP9Ob7pVV9WJ...6-h1134-no]

:::USER ID: Captain Soares

:::ENCRYPTION: ACTIVE

:::LOCATION: New London

:::RECIPIENT: Barba Negra

:::SUBJECT: Supply Report #12

Buenos dias senor Negra. I got some goodies for you today:

14.400 units of Reeinforced Alloy
7.200 units of Food Rations
7.200 units of Oxygen
7.200 units of Water
Here are the: Logs

Hasta luego.

RE: [FL-ER] Contract w/ Secret Valley Workshop Message dump. - Hopewell - 01-16-2017

Recipient: Commanderder [FL-ER]
Date of Send: 16/01/824 A.S.

Good day Leader [FL-ER], Checking your work, which is indisputably honored, the Secret Valley is pleased to make the monthly payments combined for your services. Document send "here".

- Best regards:
- Dr. Jack Frakes