Discovery Gaming Community
A Military Grade Firework - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Military Grade Firework (/showthread.php?tid=150835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 06-25-2017

Hey, 2 hours of sleep isn't very good. Come, the evening was very stressful and we need to prepare the bomb for the test. Don't waste time, I don't know how long that takes.
And your security?
We already build that in the bomb. Hehe, nobody will find this thing.
They headed to dock 2 to prepare the bomb, walking across the bureaus of "Gearing" and "Nova".
Those two plan something, I bet, and you are not in their plan.
I don't care if they make secret plans, I do my work and protect Liberty. Well, let's work on that test and don't talk about them anymore.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Spectre - 06-25-2017

"Good. I've heard that you two are getting fair close. I like freindship among my officers, and I know that he'd meant to make you XO anyway.."
She reached into her pocket, pulling out a small card with a rather cute sunburst keychain on the corner.
"Don't blow up Long Island.. okay..?"

RE: A Military Grade Firework - DarkTails - 06-25-2017

"Wouldnt dream of it. Okay maybe I'd dream, but I definitely won't blow it up." Nova make a light smile, the took another drink of her coffee. "Suppose I better see what kind of trouble those two are up to.." She then turned on a small communicator. "Pheonix, get over to Drivas bay and keep an eye on production for me, I'll be over there soon."

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 07-05-2017

After some long nights they finally prepared the old ships and finished the second NEMP.
Only the cores. Then it's done. Nothing to do with these anymore. Good, I thought I will never go on vacations again.
Hm. Arvestian, the next thing on our list are these generator parts. Vacation will get a foreign word for us.
If you say so...
"Driva" took his communicator, looking around the bay and called for the others.
The gifts are ready. We just need to get the cores in them, but we will do it before the launch,
for safety reasons. Tell Sader that he can plan his next steps. I repeat: The NEMP's are ready now!

RE: A Military Grade Firework - DarkTails - 07-05-2017

Nova appeared in the bay shortly after, cup of coffee in hand, another operative to her side. "They best be actually ready. I've got enough crap with a different thing, I don't need more headaches." Nova inspected the two bombs personally. "Good.. good.. you did well, Driva. Phoenix, go tell the boys to ready to cores."

"Yes ma'am." Phoenix departed Nova's side, going to retrieve the cores.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 07-07-2017

"Driva" looked at "Nova" questioning.
Why? There is no need for it. I will make it ready when the Admiral gives the go. Not before. It would be a big security issue.
Again "Driva" took his communicator and called for "Gearing".
Do you want to look at these drones now? I want to make them ready to be stored at the Omaha and when I'm ready there is nothing to look at.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - DarkTails - 07-07-2017

"I don't recall asking your permission. I can't sit on these cores until Sader gets off his lazy butt and decides to approve these." She stared at the operative, clearly annoyed now. She had made up her mind, the cores will go in, barring Gearing's word saying they don't.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 07-07-2017

Again. These cores won't get into these drones unless Sader says it. There is a possibility that they can explode inside the ship if they are stored for too long.
He turned to "Arvestian" and tapped on his forehead hidden for "Nova's" view, but also hidden pointed at her.
*whispers* That knowledge of technology... Well, we'll see what Gearing says.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - DarkTails - 07-07-2017

"The cores going in isn't your choice, operative. They will go in, and you will not interfere." Her annoyed stare now turned to an angry glare. She wasn't about to let him halt the production for a concern she's already calculated.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Spectre - 07-07-2017

Murray walked into the bay, hands stuffed into the pockets of her dress uniform. Why she was so dressed up was anyone's guess, but at least she looked good doing it.
"What is it now, Driva? The new shells ready for the core installation?"

She looked to the other operatives in the room, noticeably Nova, curious.
"You seem tense, Nova. Calm down, alright? I don't need you having an aneurysm before we get these things deployed."
She looked at the bomb shells, eyeing the work.