Discovery Gaming Community
The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) (/showthread.php?tid=155971)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) - Sombs - 12-02-2017

If you could, for one post, stop being a child and reflect the, what you call, logic of your event in terms of player motivation instead of being as defensive as possible while playing the victim card: Find a way to motivate people to do that event, because so far you've accomplished nothing but receiving salt - justified salt - with your responses. If nothing can alter any of your planned powerplays, there is no reason for Aoi/Wilde/Nomads/etc to log, and you could have spared yourself the effort of posting the event write-up about getting "sarsuma" blueprints.

RE: The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) - SnakThree - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 09:55 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 09:54 PM)SnakThree Wrote: What has AFC done so far in fight against nomads to make this natural growth?

If your read the links provided, thats your answer.
I did. One story thread and small time comms to Order and BD are certainly not warranting jump from racing/smuggling/entertainment faction to nomad fighting faction that can do more action that Kusari or Order ever did against nomads/wild.

RE: The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) - Arbs - 12-02-2017

[21:19:31] t0l: Vin Diesel's Arch?

RE: The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) - Chuba - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 09:50 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 09:04 PM)Yaoquizque Wrote: Some ragtag group of racers

the AFC was a ragtag group of racers when it first began several years ago.
AFC has progressed from just being racers since then. It's natural growth.

Same with any other faction for that matter.

sooooo just like F&F? At first they were racers now they do some other garbage.

nice one pal

RE: The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) - nOmnomnOm - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 09:56 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 09:49 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: yeah.

The event again, for hopefully the last time, does not say that the Heaven's Gate will be taken over and changed wilde IFF to other IFF

even in the middle of the event, the base will either be the same IFF, or will have no docking access to anyone.

(12-02-2017, 08:49 PM)The Archangels Fighter Club Wrote:
POST EVENT: The Aftermath

- HEAVENS GATE to be given back to it’s original IFF.

This is what I'm confused about. I assume it must be an oversight.

Its really clear, Lyth. What do you not understand?

WHATEVER IFF HEAVEN'S GATE HAS NOW WILL HAVE IT AT THE END OF THE EVENT

the only change that -can- happen is that there will be no docking access to anyone on heaven's gate at one point in time. I dont know how admins can acheive that but it can maybe mean that the base will have an IFF that doesnt allow anyone to dock.

What I am telling you is that the base wont be taken over and changed to another IFF after the event is finished.
All IFF related things will be restored

RE: The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) - Jessitrescott - 12-02-2017

Heyyyyy!!! Time to finally use that Tokugawa

RE: The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) - nOmnomnOm - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 09:58 PM)SnakThree Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 09:55 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 09:54 PM)SnakThree Wrote: What has AFC done so far in fight against nomads to make this natural growth?

If your read the links provided, thats your answer.
I did. One story thread and small time comms to Order and BD are certainly not warranting jump from racing/smuggling/entertainment faction to nomad fighting faction that can do more action that Kusari or Order ever did against nomads/wild.

It's made clear that AFC are not changing to a nomad fighting faction.
I think you are thinking about this wrong either intentionally or unintentionally

RE: The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) - Banned player t202085 - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 09:34 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: EDIT 2: Past this, well, I saw some discussions off forum about this event and it looked like it could be turned into larger thing, so to say starting new stuff about the Arch. (Like seriously, the Arch is stagnant since 24 years inRP, that's pretty meh). Like switching ownership etc, a mini conflict so to say.

That got shut down I think? Or no progress on it. As for where BD| stand on the event, it was planned and accepted by BD| before me and the new team, personally, I'm unsure what side of the fence I sit on. So on this one BD| are going to be following the Order|, Omicron knows what he's doing so what they decide to do, we will follow.

RE: The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) - Lythrilux - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 10:00 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Its really clear, Lyth. What do you not understand?

WHATEVER IFF HEAVEN'S GATE HAS NOW WILL HAVE IT AT THE END OF THE EVENT

the only change that -can- happen is that there will be no docking access to anyone on heaven's gate at one point in time. I dont know how admins can acheive that but it can maybe mean that the base will have an IFF that doesnt allow anyone to dock.

What I am telling you is that the base wont be taken over and changed to another IFF after the event is finished.
All IFF related things will be restored

It would probably be best to reflect that in the OP, as it looks like the IFF change would be permanent.

On that note, I don't think Antonio approved any IFF changes whatsoever.

RE: The Heaven's Gate Seige | December 15 - 29 (or longer) - Ramke - 12-02-2017

This is ridiculous.

I don't believe Aoi agreed to this at all, did it?