Discovery Gaming Community
[Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension (/showthread.php?tid=171989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Backo - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 04:16 PM)Reacher Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 04:02 PM)Backo Wrote: I would rather see Corsairs get full ZOI over Kusari. Why were they cut off to only Honshu in the first place anyways?

I don’t know. I asked before and it was because devs wanted to give Hogosha and Farmers RP chance without Sairs rampaging all over Kusari.

Outcasts have full Kusari without rampaging through the RP of Golden Chrysanthemums and Blodo Dragons. I'd rather have more places where I can interact with Corsairs and giving a chance for Kusari unlawfuls to have something to do with each other while KNF is being dead is a big bonus too.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Vendetta - 07-16-2019

They don't need it. There's already too many unlawful factions in Liberty.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Reeves - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 04:16 PM)Reacher Wrote: I don’t know. I asked before and it was because devs wanted to give Hogosha and Farmers RP chance without Sairs rampaging all over Kusari.

I like how this logic was previously used but the team seems to be fine with them rampaging all over Liberty and giving none of the regional factions a chance to do anything thereafter, because let's be honest - why would you?

Here you have a faction that has access to not only a native cell but allied cells. A full snub-line on top of allied snub-lines and then gunboats and then cruisers and then battleships, not to mention that they have two battleships and an expansive ZOI that stretches across the Bretonia, Omegas, Omicrons, Sigmas and select Kusari systems in their ZOI. Systems that you can use all those toys in and systems which have logical and lore-related adversaries and allies for this faction to fight and talk to. It also has commodities, which I'm beginning to feel other factions trade moreso than they do. However, the faction then decides that it would not like to merely just have these things anymore or have to deal with its current rivals, perhaps because they don't like them or simply because they want more.

I'm sorry, but this is becoming a little silly. Factions with much less manage with what they have, why can't this one? Are they special? I'd like to think they aren't but the current balance staff is too afraid to balance their ships, so perhaps they are.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Spectre - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 04:02 PM)Backo Wrote: I would rather see Corsairs get full ZOI over Kusari. Why were they cut off to only Honshu in the first place anyways?
This. Can we make this happen instead of giving Corsairs ZoI in a house they have zero influence in to begin with?
Give them 3 houses like the Outcast ID does. Don't just lock them out at Honshu.

Plus, if I remember correctly, don't Corsair NPCs spawn as far in as Shikoku and New Tokyo anyway?

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Couden - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 04:31 PM)Spectre Wrote:
This. Can we make this happen instead of giving Corsairs ZoI in a house they have zero influence in to begin with?
Give them 3 houses like the Outcast ID does. Don't just lock them out at Honshu.

Plus, if I remember correctly, don't Corsair NPCs spawn as far in as Shikoku and New Tokyo anyway?

I'd rather see corsairs active in Omega region rather than in Kusari region. There is nothing they could do. For example there is Omega-5 with Cadiz and Omega-47 with Fes. Do something with them. Pretty simple.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Connor - 07-16-2019

Lets make sure this stays constructive.

This is why we're putting it out to the rest of the community to get their input in this decision. Many of you have brought up valid opinions and concerns which we will discuss once we've given everyone a little more time to talk. This has certainly given us a lot of food for thought.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Reacher - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 04:25 PM)Reeves Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 04:16 PM)Reacher Wrote: I don’t know. I asked before and it was because devs wanted to give Hogosha and Farmers RP chance without Sairs rampaging all over Kusari.

I like how this logic was previously used but the team seems to be fine with them rampaging all over Liberty and giving none of the regional factions a chance to do anything thereafter, because let's be honest - why would you?

Here you have a faction that has access to not only a native cell but allied cells. A full snub-line on top of allied snub-lines and then gunboats and then cruisers and then battleships, not to mention that they have two battleships and an expansive ZOI that stretches across the Bretonia, Omegas, Omicrons, Sigmas and select Kusari systems in their ZOI. Systems that you can use all those toys in and systems which have logical and lore-related adversaries and allies for this faction to fight and talk to. It also has commodities, which I'm beginning to feel other factions trade moreso than they do. However, the faction then decides that it would not like to merely just have these things anymore or have to deal with its current rivals, perhaps because they don't like them or simply because they want more.

I'm sorry, but this is becoming a little silly. Factions with much less manage with what they have, why can't this one? Are they special? I'd like to think they aren't but the current balance staff is too afraid to balance their ships, so perhaps they are.

So instead of directing things and your inquiries to the devs, you decide to start throwing your thinly veiled venom and hate at the person and the faction he belongs to that made a request.

I told you plenty of times that I never requested to go into Liberty, and that if it seemed like that; it was a mistake in the devs understanding of my request. I’ve run out of ways to apologize, explain, and to attempt to make you understand.

To be honest look at this thread and the responses in here, look at what you wrote: This is why people don’t want anything to do with the Omega factions. This is why I want an increased ZOI from the devs. To get away from this kind of toxic atmosphere and the people that create it.

My original hope that getting some breathing room would help refresh things and perhaps lead to better relationship with everyone having some distance, but now... I seriously want the devs to look at you and what you and your clique have written here.

@Devs this is the kind of crap I don’t want to deal with on a constant basis in game and on discord. Give Sairs full Kusari ZoI, give Sairs Hudson/ Bering, give Sairs Taus, or don’t do anything, but at look at these comments and understand why we want nothing to do with certain players, cliques, and their factions.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Couden - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 04:55 PM)Reacher Wrote: @Devs this is the kind of crap I don’t want to deal with on a constant basis in game and on discord. Give Sairs full Kusari ZoI, give Sairs Hudson/ Bering, give Sairs Taus, or don’t do anything, but at look at these comments and understand why we want nothing to do with certain players, cliques, and their factions.

What Corsairs should do in Hudson/Bering and in Kusari? This is less important than Gallic - Bretonian war and skrimirshes in Omegas. Just give activity into OMEGA sector, not KUSARI.

Edit: If you wanna play unlawfuls in Kusari there are plenty factions to play there. Furthermore Kusari and Sairs aren't enemies, so I see no reasons to give them ZoI expansion.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - LaWey - 07-16-2019

Sairs guys, concretly Mad, and Reacher. I know you good guys, but maybe you will stop talking how high standards Corsairs have? I cant see this bullshit after all legates swarms what i saw. Take your balls in hands please.

No seriously, this main reason why we have dedicated nova bombers wings.

Edit - also i agreed that Kusari has sense if it really need enlarge sairs ZOI.

Second Edit - Pepe and David always did good job to provide fair fight as possible. But not any other part of sairs armada.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Reeves - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 04:55 PM)Reacher Wrote: we want nothing to do with certain players, cliques, and their factions.

The people you want nothing to do with are unfortunately a large chunk of the server population. Moving your ZOI won't change that, it just displaces it but retains the problem. Accusing us of having a clique because we disagree with this isn't fair, neither is it fair for you to paint my criticism as venom because it doesn't benefit you. I'm not painting a target on your back or saying it's you who's at fault, I'm choosing to counter what you're saying only because of attempted justification on the subject matter of what I'm disagreeing with. As far as I'm concerned, anyone can and should do that if they feel the need to express an opinion alternative to your own.

Saying I'm wrong and bad because I disagree with this and then victimizing yourself speaks poorly of your own stance, not that of anyone else in this thread.