Discovery Gaming Community
Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Proclamation! Friday, October 13th (/showthread.php?tid=1742)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - marauder - 10-13-2006

If you want to carry on the fine tradition of the sun and planet divers go ahead, we're gonna be too busy shooting (or in the case of catch_23 deciding what target to shoot...) to take much notice, of that I can assure you.

As for the munchies, make sure theres plenty of chocolates for all the girls.

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Virus - 10-13-2006

So when exactly does this event start? I missed that...

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Malaclypse 666 - 10-13-2006

Virus,Oct 13 2006, 04:31 PM Wrote:So when exactly does this event start? I missed that...
[snapback]40417[/snapback]

...It's Friday, ain't it?

It starts when you do.

Cherries,
Mal

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - romer - 10-14-2006

Friday!!! And I'm all out of hot dogs!!!

Plenty of pies on hand though.

Let the heckling commence!

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Fellow Hoodlum - 10-14-2006

Pies, friday, what the f**k, bar just shut and I just got in ... Whaddwe mish ...
Oh well sees ya in game. Any snacks left ?

Fin

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Stingray - 10-14-2006

Wait a second...I know....you started this event so factions could run into fights and end up being at war with each other.

It was chaos at the end of the party! everyone ramming, shootin' and it really looked like a free for all battle.

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - romer - 10-14-2006

No, I think you missed the point entirely....
Then again, that may be the whole point of this exercise!
Chaos is good.
Pudding is better.

,Wiley

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Malaclypse 666 - 10-14-2006

Stingray,Oct 14 2006, 03:07 AM Wrote:Wait a second...I know....you started this event so factions could run into fights and end up being at war with each other.

..Not really. You can make more enemies with raspberries than you can with munitions. And we're not looking for enemies, just new converts.

Quote:It was chaos at the end of the party! everyone ramming, shootin' and it really looked like a free for all battle.
[snapback]40480[/snapback]

Razzlefratz! We missed that one! We sat in taunt formation for over twenty minutes near Cambridge. No one came out to play, nor even had a decent riposte. Jacques DeMolay was probably glad to be sans noggin...

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Firebird - 10-14-2006

Malaclypse 666,Oct 14 2006, 05:59 AM Wrote:..Not really.  You can make more enemies with raspberries than you can with munitions.  And we're not looking for enemies, just new converts.
Razzlefratz!  We missed that one!  We sat in taunt formation for over twenty minutes near Cambridge.  No one came out to play, nor even had a decent riposte.  Jacques DeMolay was probably glad to be sans noggin...
[snapback]40500[/snapback]

T'was a couple of parties on that day but the side act took the cake early between Bs| and SSO. Two SF came to play but the time was a tick'n and the little white rabbit saying "I'm late, I'm late..." but a lid on things. Not to mention "Revenege of the Lag Monster" appeared to be the movie for the night. So a good try, we'll have to see about going on another date sometime when both parties can agree on when.

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Fellow Hoodlum - 10-14-2006

Fire, me lad. Wise words indeed. Shame I missed the 'B' movie earlier on, but a touch of
partying elsewhere got in the way. Seems all confusion rules in Sirus now.
'Lag Monster II' would appear to be on the cards for the forseeable, so many people in
just the one system is a script for the sequel.
Ah well, day off ? And join me in a Guinness and Bushmills somewhere in the no-mans land
of Bretonia space.
The fight for chaos and freedom can continue anytime ...

Fin