Discovery Gaming Community
A Day at the Beaches - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Day at the Beaches (/showthread.php?tid=182423)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 09-16-2020

[Image: beach-quotes-1559667853.jpg]

"you are always saying the Nicest things to me." Sonja stands at the Beach and Admires Marys Body for a Moment, she was so perfect, and her Own Body was full of Scars she felt Jealous for a Second. but then ther was a
Feeling of being Loved in her Mind and she forgot that Ugly Feeling of Jealousy. Sonja Felt the waves Washing around her Feet and she got an Idea, she Lured Marry a Bit Deeper in the Water and then she Bowes down and Throws a Load of Water at her Sister. Makeing her wet From the Head to her Toes. Sonja Giggles, "I feel right now more like a Devil" she Loughs Happy.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 09-16-2020

<<No! You're not!>>. She giggled and started to splash her repeatedly wetting her too. Mary felt very excited doing that, like if it was the first time she did. But if that would have annoyed Sonja, she would have istantly stopped. Otherwise, she would have continued more and more until risking to take her and throw her under the water.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 09-16-2020

Sonja laughs and giggles all the time, she loves to play with Mary in the waves and Haves Fun. she Smiles Big and Haves the Time of her Life. she Jumped on Mary's Back and Holds herself ther, "I am, I am Sonja the Terrible." she Loughs and Giggles while she Enjoys the Play. in this Moment she is like the Kid she never Could be.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 09-16-2020

Mary was very happy to see Sonja giggling and having fun with her and right the fact that was because of her makes her even more happy. She always wanted to help everybody she met and now she even "aquired a parent" thanks to her.<<No, you're Sonja the Angel, Sonja the Princess, Sonja the Mermaid, Sonja the Godness!>> She continued to repeat other flatteries, while cuddling her who was hugging her and moving forward until the water reached Sonja's neck.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 09-17-2020

Sonja laughs and is happy, but as Mary goes deeper in the water she is Worried for a Second. she just had learned how to swim, but then she Remembers the Swiming Wings on her arms and that Mary would always Protect her. and the Worries go away leaving nothing but happiness and Fun. "and you are Mary the Saint my Beloved Sister" the water haves just the Right Temperature, not to warm and not to Cold. Soja had a Devilish Idea, she Makes herself as heavy as she Could and lets herself Fall back in the Water taking Mary with her underwater for some Second. as she Came back to the Surface her Face shows a Big Smile while she Giggles.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 09-17-2020

After this second prank Mary was ready for everything but she didn't care if Sonja wanted to trick her again and again. She continued to giggle, laugh and play with her "little sister" until the exhaustion, starting to relax. When everything was silent, the waves of the sea were the only thing that made noise and they both were relaxed almost until to rest keeping hugged each other, Mary, with a calm voice but keeping her smile said: <<Do you want to learn how to swim?>>

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 09-20-2020

Sonja Bites her lip she is a bit nervous. her Violet Swimming Wings Float on the Surface. "I know how to Swimm, I well I just dont have many experiences with it." Sonja lets herself Float in the waves for a while Just Holding Still. While the Blue Waves wash ashore and the Sun Warms her Skin, she thinks about Marys Questin and Nodds before she looks at her Sister. "I Would Like to Learn how to Swimm Better." Sonja Smiles at her Sister eager to Learn New Things.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 09-20-2020

Mary chukled <<I mean, doing enough practice so you won't have fear to swim without your Swimming Wings! You never gone underwater?>>.

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Broken Wings - 09-20-2020

Sonja thought for some seconds then she Pulled the Swiming wings from her arms and Threw them on the Near Beach she Knows Mary would take Care of her. "Sonja No I never tried to go Underwater." Even without the Wings she was a Safe Swimmer she just had them because its a new Experience for her to Swimm, it was just her second time in the water but they wher near enough to the Shore that Sonja Felt Safe. "Will you show it to me?"

RE: A Day at the Beaches - Piombo65 - 09-20-2020

<<Sure, sweetie! Take a look!>>. Mary take a deep breath and immersed the head underwater for some seconds re-emerging with a smile.
That was a first example of another "Lesson" that she already did various times with Sonja: Mary started to teach her the basics, always keeping her close to help her to re-emerging if there was some problem; as the teaching continued to other advanced practices, she slowly let Sonja go thinking she was starting to have confindence with everything around her. But if she was still unsecured or afraid, Mary immediately re-grab her. In a matter of time, Mary taught how to swim, freestyle, breaststroke, floating, keeping the breath... all this with her scientific but also simple and comic ways