Discovery Gaming Community
Bochum Depot / New Berlin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Bochum Depot / New Berlin (/showthread.php?tid=189679)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Bochum Depot / New Berlin - ALG - 07-30-2022

Base trading update:

*PRICE LOWERED TO 2000/unit again*

There are 40,000 units of Toxic Waste ready for quick transport to the Wichter base in Sigma-15, for a healthy profit at a 6283/unit sell price!

It's an easy extra profit commodity a trader could run after dropping Gold at The Ring, New Berlin but before grabbing Aluminum in Frankfurt!

Only one Trade Lane from The Ring to Essen Station/Bochum Depot, D3!

Trading Summary link

RE: Bochum Depot / New Berlin - ALG - 08-07-2022

Base trading update:

Having run all existing product to Sigma-15 for processing, ALG crews at Bochum Depot are now in the process of restocking the base with Toxic Waste obtained during the continued clean-up of the Dortmund Wreck nearby.

Base will purchase any delivered product for 1000 credits per unit and has a current capacity on base of 160,000 units!

Trading Summary link

RE: Bochum Depot / New Berlin - ALG - 08-07-2022

Base trading update:

Focused efforts by ALG- have resulted in more need for transports to haul Toxic Waste for processing!

There are 165,000 units of Toxic Waste ready for quick transport to the Wichter base in Sigma-15, for a healthy profit at a 6283/unit sell price!

It's an easy extra profit commodity a trader could run after dropping Gold at The Ring, New Berlin but before grabbing Aluminum in Frankfurt!

Trading Summary link

RE: Bochum Depot / New Berlin - ALG - 08-15-2022

Base trading update:

Bochum Depot is currently in 'Collecting' phase for Toxic Waste from the Dortmund wreck near Essen - 500 credits per unit for any enterprising Freelancers ready to mine away in teams or solo at their hearts content! Light Mining Arrays and Small Mineral Extractors available to Essen Station nearby - great for topping up those Freelancer credit accounts!

On the selling side, once the base has supply again: PRICE REDUCED TO 1000/UNIT SOLD FROM BOCHUM DEPOT!!!
*Price reflects recent downgrade in demand from Wichter Station, resulting in a drop in the price of the commodity when delivered to that location*[Image: 2ubCLbu.png]

Trading Summary link

RE: Bochum Depot / New Berlin - ALG - 10-24-2022

BOCHUM DEPOT, New Berlin - Status Update

As of this date, Bochum Depot has been sold to All Worlds Enterprises & Securities, so ALG can focus more on their core work rather than non-vital base assets. ALG presence and use of the base for Toxic Waste clean-up will remain unchanged - we will maintain a lease until our work in the area is completed.

Please see internal document distributed to staff earlier today for more information - LINK

RE: Bochum Depot / New Berlin - All Worlds - 11-16-2022

Bochum Depot Base Summary

The All Worlds Enterprises and Securities base, Bochum Depot in New Berlin, across from Essen Station at D3, has the following available for trading:

For SALE (while quantities last):
Prices are in credits per unit.
Item Cost Suggested Sell Point Sell Point Price
Toxic Waste 1000 Wichter Station, Sigma-15
Kreuzberg Depot, New Berlin
Aluminum Ore 4000 Planet New London, New London 10488
Uranium Ore 5000 Texas - Planet Houston
New London - Belvedere Refinery
Uncut Diamonds 3500 Planet Manhattan, New York 9947
Beryllium Ore 6000 Planet New Tokyo, New Tokyo
Planet Houston, Texas

For PURCHASE BY BASE (when stock refilling):
Prices are in credits per unit.
Item Cost Suggested Buy Point Buy Point Price
Toxic Waste 1000 Mined from Dortmund Wreck site, New Berlin D3 ----
Aluminum Ore 4000 Mined around Sector F5 in Frankfurt
(or purchased from nearby bases)
3800-4000
Uranium Ore 5000 Mined around Sector G5 in Sigma-21
Uncut Diamonds 3500 Sector D6 in Omega-11
1700-3000
Beryllium Ore 6000 Sector E5 in Omega-48
2500-3000
Synth Paste 1000 Planet New Berlin, New Berlin 589
Oxygen 500 Planet New Berlin, New Berlin 15
Water 500 Planet New Berlin, New Berlin 20
Hull Segments 1000 Planet New Berlin, New Berlin 500
Reinforced Alloy 500 Planet New Berlin, New Berlin 250
Robotic Hardware 750 Alster Shipyard, Hamburg 250

List will be updated as quantities of different items are made available.

Ships to contact regarding base info and activities:
Any AWES- vessels

RE: Bochum Depot / New Berlin - Kalkbrenner - 11-24-2022

Guten tag! This is Col. Kalkbrenner reporting.

I relocated to New Berlin to help out clean up the Dortmund Wreck and I was happy to stumble across your Depot and noticed you are stocking up on Toxic Waste.
So I rolled up my sleeves and started working. Soon after I fully stocked up the maximum allowance of your cargo holds of Toxic Waste.
Then I noticed the lack of crew in your Depot while the remainder of them told me they were low on supplies, so I found time to gather some Water, Oxygen and more Reinforced Alloy.
Now getting Synth Paste I had to fly over to the Junkers in the nearby Ruhrfeld field and ask if they would allow me to get some of their Synth Paste, long story short I had to make a deal and they let me in. The Hessians weren't too happy about it and gave me the looks...
I got the Synth Paste and got out of there quick, brought it back to your base and thought you might need the extra hands on deck so I flew over to Oder Shipyard and brought over just under 400 more Crew to your base.
When I left everybody seemed happy and went about their day.

Toxic Waste

I will stay around the Dortmund Wreck and keep an eye out for your Depot. There is still much more Toxic Waste than I anticipated first.

Ende der Durchsage / End of announcement

RE: Bochum Depot / New Berlin - All Worlds - 11-25-2022

[Image: BNE9Or1.jpg]

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

» Sender - Alexei Tarasovich, Chief Logistics Officer, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Col. Kalkbrenner
» Location - All Worlds Enterprises, Shikoku system
» Subject - Bochum Depot Operation thanks!
» Encryption Level - Maximum - Information is Private Access

Good day Col. Kalkbrenner,

It sounds like you kept quite busy in New Berlin today!

We appreciate all the efforts you put into making ALG's cleanup operations at Dortmund progress a bit further today.

Because of your expertise, we now have 30,000 units of Toxic Waste that can be delivered to Sigma-15's Wichter Station - ALG's HQ pays 4880 per unit of Waste brought in for final stage processing!

Manpower has always been an issue at these some of these outposts, even within house space. We appreciate the re-supply and hire of new crew - over and above what most simple traders and miners would do in your place!

Be sure to reach out to any AWES- ship you come across and introduce yourself if paths cross again! We would be glad to continue paying you handsomely for such complete work!

Until the next meeting,

[Image: awes180.jpg]

Alexei "The Gypsy" Tarasovich
Chief Logistics Officer
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END

RE: Bochum Depot / New Berlin - All Worlds - 11-26-2022

Base Closure as per Corporate Policy Announcement: LINK