Discovery Gaming Community
RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 6PM UTC | Munich Evacuation - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 6PM UTC | Munich Evacuation (/showthread.php?tid=197002)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 6PM UTC | Munich Evacuation - JadeTornado - 08-19-2023

RM Oder "KKS-Bussard"

RE: RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 6PM UTC | Munich Evacuation - Hopewell - 08-20-2023

[RM]KKS-Breisgau (Elbe)

RE: RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 6PM UTC | Munich Evacuation - Lukas - 08-20-2023

[RM]KKS-Rammstein Bismarck

RE: RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 6PM UTC | Munich Evacuation - SchuylkillExpress - 08-20-2023

ElGatoFurioso , Praetorian Bomber

Please add for Corsairs

RE: RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 6PM UTC | Munich Evacuation - Barrier - 08-20-2023

Registrations close in 30 minutes.

RE: RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 6PM UTC | Munich Evacuation - Darius - 08-20-2023

Corsair cruiser.

RE: RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 6PM UTC | Munich Evacuation - Darsax - 08-20-2023

DTR-CNS>Juicio_Final —Praefect

RE: RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 8PM UTC | Munich Evacuation - Tenshi Kuonji - 08-20-2023

(08-17-2023, 02:26 PM)Barrier Wrote: Hi guys, I noticed I made an error regarding timing based on the poll, the preferred time for people is actually 6 PM UTC. Sorry for the confusion, and I hope that still works for most people!

Even with it, i would like to for next opportunity, if you commit a mistake, try to locate people to inform it manually one by one ...
Consider the time of others, (even if today i have plenty) changing an "Hour" of event just because as mistake, dunno, i would be prefered to stay as how it was instead of "change it the last moment cause i did not see my error"
Even i will participate, should consider than in the case there were 2 events for today and it alloted the 6PM UTC what you will gonna do?

For next time CONSIDER NOT CHANGING THE EVENT TIME AND LEFT HOW YOU WRITE IT BEFORE

For the rest let's get a nice event (But seriously, don't make that kind of mistakes again is kinda weird and un-courtesy for the people and players that have "taken the time to put a place in their agenda", Uncool bro, UNN-COOL!!)

RE: RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 8PM UTC | Munich Evacuation - Barrier - 08-20-2023

(08-20-2023, 06:36 PM)Tenshi Kuonji Wrote:
(08-17-2023, 02:26 PM)Barrier Wrote: Hi guys, I noticed I made an error regarding timing based on the poll, the preferred time for people is actually 6 PM UTC. Sorry for the confusion, and I hope that still works for most people!

Even with it, i would like to for next opportunity, if you commit a mistake, try to locate people to inform it manually one by one ...
Consider the time of others, (even if today i have plenty) changing an "Hour" of event just because as mistake, dunno, i would be prefered to stay as how it was instead of "change it the last moment cause i did not see my error"
Even i will participate, should consider than in the case there were 2 events for today and it alloted the 6PM UTC what you will gonna do?

For next time CONSIDER NOT CHANGING THE EVENT TIME AND LEFT HOW YOU WRITE IT BEFORE

For the rest let's get a nice event (But seriously, don't make that kind of mistakes again is kinda weird and un-courtesy for the people and players that have "taken the time to put a place in their agenda", Uncool bro, UNN-COOL!!)

Look I get what you mean, but this is why I do the check in. So you knew a day in advance what the time was even if you never checked the thread again. I'm sorry that this happened, and I'll try my best to pay closer attention in the future.

RE: RM/DHC/SEO vs DTR/UN | Sun Aug 20, 6PM UTC | Munich Evacuation - Gnottor - 08-20-2023

VHB-137, Corsair bomber