Discovery Gaming Community
When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: When Chrysanthemums Attack! (/showthread.php?tid=20341)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Ironwatsas - 07-07-2009

The Chainsaw blade sliced open the door to the linen closet, and barely missed Naomi by inches. The surprise of this, and the sudden realisation that the situation was out of control, prompted Naomi to scream, and grab another towel, using it to cover herself and leap past the chainsaw and make a run for it.

She made it out into the living room, noticing Senzo between herself and the door, brandishing a meat cleaver. Reiko seemed prepared to Ninja him with a garden statue. Naomi grabbed a nearby lamp and attempted to get the cleaver away from Senzo, almost losing hold of the towel, when the KSP arrived and kicked in the door. They charged in, stun-guns drawn, and surrounded the three.

"What the hell is this!?" One of the officers yelled.

The other one looked around at the rest of the group. The fact that there were two women dressed in nothing but towels. "Looks like a romantic evening gone wrong..."

Naomi coughed slightly.

"Alright! Everyone drop your weapons! Hands up"

Seeing no alternative, Naomi dropped the lamp and towel and raised her hands. The deputy KSP officer blushed and coughed slightly at the sight of this.

"You're all coming down to the station."

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Dashiell - 07-07-2009

Senzo realised that his life was spared by the hands of the police. still, it looked bad for him.

he was surrounded by 1 scarsely dressed, and 1 naked woman. the women were armed with a duck shaped fountain and a lamp, whereas Senzo was wielding a meat cleaver.

"officer, this is not what it looks like" Senzo said. "I`m just having a... lovers spat with my wife. the sex slave... eh, I mean, girl can be taken outside and shot. do us all a favor."

The taller officer raised an eyebrow. "what was that sir?"

"you heard me. well, if I can torture her first, that would be quite nice to be honest"

"sir, drop the meat cleaver at once. you seem to be a danger to yourself and your surroundings"

Senzo looked at the meat cleaver in his hand. he estimated what would happen if he were to hurl it in Naomi`s head. he choose not to do so. he knew Reiko: the second he would throw away his only weapon, he`d have a duck shaped fountain for a hat. he dropped the cleaver.

"Reiko, honey. let`s tell the officers what really happened here. about that NASTY catburglar girl. who tells lie after lie after lie."

Reiko was glaring at Senzo furiously. but his agonzing death by her own hands was foiled since the police had arrived. she dropped her duck-shaped doomsday device, nearly crushing the cat with it.

"sure pumpkin" Reiko said. "mr officer, my dear, dear faithfull husband is telling the truth. there was a catburglar here earlier. but she left. all that`s lelft now is my husband`s sex slave. that would be the naked girl over there. and me, his wife, who he betrayed by having an affair with an ant lion. I even have the pictures here"

"haha, yes. such funny jokes she can tell" Senzo said, sweating like a beaver.

"I sure can honey. let me tell you the one about the sleazebag husband who was casterated by means of a toenail clipper"

Senzo backed away. "uuummm...."

ok, that`s it. all of you, to the police car, now. we`ll see what all this is about at the station" the one of the officers repeated.

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Ironwatsas - 07-08-2009

Ten minuites later, at a local Kusari Police Holding area

It didn't take long for the KSP to take all three into custody, and whisk them off to the station. Naomi had managed to wrap herself in another towel, and was sitting next to Reiko, both their hands cuffed behind each other's back. Senzo himself had been taken to an interrogation room while the women both sat in a holding area.

Naomi (and presumably Reiko) was quite uncomfortable at this point, as the room was cold, and the two were getting a number of looks from a number of other prisoners in holding, as well as the KSP staff.

"So... Reiko hon... maybe calling the police wasn't the best idea.... heheh?"

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Dashiell - 07-08-2009

Reiko sad still, still trying to fathom all that had happened. she barely heard Naomi.

"I didn`t call the police, dear. must`ve been one of those nosy neighbours of ours. and I almost extracted my revenge on that bastard too. lousy police..."

she was silent for a while. then she spoke again

"how did that vile mockery of life get his hands on you, dear? tell me the entire story, if you want.
if it brings up too many painfull memories, don`t strain yourself."

meanwhile, in a interogation room

2 officers sat opposite Senzo. Senzo was sitting behind a table in a hard, steel chair.

"what we found when we arrived there was pure mayhem" one of the officers said.

"2 young women, dressed only in skin trying to kill yuo with garden furnitoure and a lamp? and then those... images we found. dear god man, what were you thinking? if the Gaians would see em..."

Senzo shrugged. he was almost at the point where he didn`t give a damn anymore

"the one holding the duck was my wife. the other one some crazy hooker GC girl. I ask you again: shoot her in the head. twice."

the officers looked at each other, senzo continued

"those images are fake, ok? a friend of mine made them for a laugh. my wife doesn`t think it`s funny, as you can imagine."

"so that other girl, the fully naked one, is a Grysantemum you say?"

"yes, she is. and she wants to steal my wife from me. and she`s doing a better job than you 2 are."

"no need to get rude, mr KNF officer. think of your place and situation. you were the one with a meat cleaver, the women only had a fountain and a lamp"

"you missed the part where my wife tried to cut me in half with a chainsaw... all due to that Naomi wench. listen...

just give me a blowtorch, some knives and a meat grinder and 5 minuets alone with her. I`ll have her spill her guts, literally"

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Ironwatsas - 07-08-2009

"Oh... well..." Naomi sighed. Reiko would figure it out sooner or later that Naomi was infact a Chrysanthemum. She came to the descision that if she explained it properly, she could potentially get away with it.

"...I'm... I'm a GC. I was... on patrol one day, trying to spread the word of women's rights. Then, Senzo ambushes me! I barely had time to eject. And he took me back with him, trying to get around the red tape, and tied me up and hauled me to the house. And he's been doing all sorts of sick, sick things to me!" She said.

"Oh Reiko! It's just too much!" Naomi said, trying to seem as distraught as possible. "I just want to go home! To my family and friends and be done with Senzo and all the probings and everything!"

She actually began to tear up, while her story was a fabrication, the combination of the stress was taking it's toll.

"Reiko... can... will you help me?"

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Dashiell - 07-08-2009

"you`re a grysantemum? wow... you`re so young."

"fighting for women`s rights eh? Senzo could learn a thing or 2 from you... That sick bastard."

Thinking about senzo again made Reiko all worked up again

"ooohhhh, if I get my hands on him.... he`ll wish he was never born."

Reiko looked at Naomi.

"I`ll help you dear. i`ll make sure nothing ever happens to you again. but eh, tell me one thing: he didn`t do the ant lion thing to you did he?"

meanwhile

"we can`t have you dissembowel people inside the station sir" teh officer said

"fine, I`ll drag her unto the street. is that ok"?

"no sir, it isn`t. frankly, I am starting to worry about your pshycological well being. i`ll call in a pshyciatrist"

Senzo shrugged again

"sure, go ahead. who cares. I`m a lost cause anyway. All I want right now is an ant lion..."

the officers looked at senzo in disgust

"I mean, a drink"

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Ironwatsas - 07-09-2009

Naomi turned bright red at the mention of the 'Ant lion thingy'. "Gah! No... but he wanted too! I couldn't have taken that!"

She shuddered for a bit thinking about it. "Erm... he isn't that... ech... like that... normally, is he?"

As she awaited Reiko's reply, she continued to think of a way to escape. She'd likely end up in prison if she stayed unnessescarily long. She had to find a way to escape somehow.

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Dashiell - 07-09-2009

"well..." Reiko said "he does have some strange...preferences. and I suspected that for some time he`s been visiting some dubious hotels..."

She sighed

"It was suposed to be such a perfect mariage? where did it go wrong? what does that ant lion have that I don`t? how could he do this to me!"

Other prisoners looked up in suprise as Reiko raised her voice. Reiko noticed and went quiet again.

then she spoke again "do you have anywhere to go? parents? friends? anything?"

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Ironwatsas - 07-09-2009

"Well... if I could only get back to Ainu. I could end this whole nightmare..." Naomi replied.

"And Senzo... well... he's screwed up. I've encountered him before this... and he's completely crazy and perverted in ways rivalled by few men in Sirius..."

Naomi shrugged, wriggling her wrists around in the handcuffs, trying to feel how easy it would be to get them off. She figured she probably could without anyone noticing, but waited until she thought the moment was right.

"We need to get out of here, somehow... then I need to get a shuttle to Roppongi, and I'll be out of here."

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Dashiell - 07-10-2009

"I should have seen this coming... he always was a bit...weird. *sigh* "well, dear, I`m no fighter. I`m just a weak little girl. so jailbreaks aren`t my forte. but if you want to escape, you have my blessing"

Reiko thought for a moment about escaping together with the GC girl. then she realised that she still had to murder her deranged husband.

"I will stay here. I will soon be released anyway. and my soon to be dead husband as well I think. and if not, I`ll kill him during visiting hours.

meanwhile

the interogation room was now filled with police officers. they were standing around the steel table, where the images lay scattered.

"whoah" said one

"that`s some sick stuff" said another

"are you... good lord!" said a third

Senzo really missed his meat cleaver right now. hell, he would settle for a duck shaped fountain. something to shut them up.

"like i said" he repeated for the 10th time "those are FAKE"

"hey, can I make copies to show my wife?" one of the officers asked.

Senzo facepalmed so hard it echoed.