Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Capital Ships - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Liberty Capital Ships (/showthread.php?tid=21064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Liberty Capital Ships - stewcool - 09-06-2009

Topic:
Registration

[27th]LNSD|Ft.Wenathcee

Hello, this is Lady Serena Cross, Commodore of the
Liberty Support Dreadnought [27th]LNSD|Ft.Wenatchee
we would like to have this ship registered under the
Liberty Navy Capital Ships database.

Thank you.

Liberty Capital Ships - JakeSG - 09-06-2009

---Incoming Transmission---
---Source Indentified: William von Darkmoor, Commander---
---Subject: Independents Registry---

Registry should be up to date now. Contact me if there are any issues.

Also, there are an astounding number of unregistered ships floating around Liberty, especially Dreadnought class. I would appreciate if they would be forwarded to this directory.

Regards,
- William von Darkmoor, Commander.

---Transmission Ceased---
---Source Lost---

Liberty Capital Ships - casero - 09-06-2009

' Wrote:
----Incoming transmission----

Captain Jack White speaking. I'm glad to inform the High Command, that I have been entrusted with one of the finest ships in the Navy. The LNS-Justice, Liberty Dreadnought, is operating around the Texas system, right now, it's in orbit to planet Houston.
As I'm busy with several matters at the Navy base in planet Houston, sometimes, the ship's gonna be under command of Douglas Maximilian Cordozar.

The Justice is still under weapon test, we are working on the best way to use its power. However, I've been in several cruisers and some carriers, as first officer. I believe it's gonna be on duty soon, however, it's expensive to keep this ship working. So, the Navy office in houston decided to restrict its operation to emergency situations. The justice's crew is gonna be transfered to planet Houston, and they'll get a new house near to the base.
Captain Jack White

Communications ID: LNS-Justice
Class: Executor
Role: Fleet Support
Captain: Captain Jack White
XO: Commander Douglas Maximilian Cordozar
Commander Cordozar's Bio:

' Wrote:I regreat to inform that the Lx894_"Libertad" Siege Liberty Cruiser was destroyed in an unfourtanely accident during military games.

Lieutenant Miguel Mcloud

LNS-Justice, Liberty Navy Dreadnought

Liberty Capital Ships - DarthCaedus - 09-07-2009

--- Signal found ---
Transmission established

Sender: Cpt. Jason Fox, Norfolk Shipyard
To: Liberty Navy High Command
Subject: Liberty Capital Ship Registration

Cpt. Jason "Jacen" Fox of Siege Cruiser LNS-Adamant is reporting for duty. Adamant is ready for orders, with all systems being fully operational. Excerpt from the ship documentation from Norfolk Shipyard database is attached.

Connection with Norfolk Shipyard Vessel Database established
[color=#CCEBEB]Security:
High
User name: ************ Password: *************
Access Granted
Query: LNS-Adamant
Database Entry Found

Name: LNS-Adamant
Class: Siege Cruiser
Serial Number: LSC-N5U306
Space drive generation: 6 (incorporated internal quasi black hole gravitoelectrodynamics for gravity drive, particle acceleration and shield creation)
Energy source: Standard quasi black hole assisted mass to energy convertion (95GW nominal power)
Energy storage: Quasi black hole accretion disc (1.4TJ nominal energy)
Main Drive: Gravity-like force drive (coupled with main calibre coaxial gun)
Propellant: None
Fuel: Various gaseous or fluid (fuel consumption is on the order of 1kg per 10 hours on full power regime depending on the fuel type)
Dry mass: 7000 metric tons
Gravity: Complete
Main calibre: Liberty Forward Gun heavy particle helical beam cannon
Turrets: 7 x Liberty Cruiser Turret partical beam cannons
Armor: Standard reinforced hull with grade VI capital ablative armor
Shield: Cruiser Graviton Shield of accretion disc induced charged particles over outer hull electromagnetically confined on helical trajectories
Completion date: Sept.06.817 A.S.
Assigned Captain: Cpt. Jason "Jacen" Fox
Crew: 50
Base of Registry: Norfolk Shypyard, New York
Role: Liberty defence against enemy cruisers and groups of smaller capital ships

Database connection closed

Transmission terminated
--- Signal lost ---

Liberty Capital Ships - Maskage - 09-07-2009

Subject: Capital class registration
Sender: Captain Bobford Smithton
Submitting registration as ordered for the newly commissioned LNS-Enterprise

Vessel Name: LNS-Enterprise
Ship Class: Liberty Assault Battlecruiser
Date of Commission: 9/06/817
Commanding Officers: Bobford Smithton(Maskage), (Gourgia), (Trackpad.User)

Smithton Out.

Liberty Capital Ships - Sarawr!? - 09-12-2009

--Incoming Transmission--
--Transmission Source: Norfolk Shipyard, drydock computer terminal--
--Transmission Target: Liberty Navy High Command--
--Sender Identified: Commander Alina Morrison, Liberty Naval Militia Forces--
--Transmission Begin--

"This is Commander Alina Morrison of the Militia forces, I am the former commander of the decommissioned Gunboat known as the LNS-Destiny. Recently I received orders re-instating me into the Military as well as re-activating me to serve with the fleet. I was given command over a Liberty Siege Cruiser, The ship will be christened the LNS-Destiny.II, in honor of my previous posting. My Command Bridge staff is as follows:

CO: Commander Alina Morrison, Militia Forces.

XO: Lieutenant Commander Robert Hendrix, Militia Forces.

Helmsman: First Lieutenant Yuri Petleki, Militia Forces.

Radio Operator: Sub Lieutenant Rachel Baker, Liberty Navy.

Gunnery Chief: Master Gunnery Sergeant Christopher Benson, Militia Forces.

With additional crew of around Four Hundred give or take a handful of civilian doctors who are transferring on and off at different intervals.

Well will follow the directives of Liberty Navy High Command, to the letter, It is an honor for me to be back in the uniform, and on the bridge of a brand new piece of Military Machinery no less! We'll give our lives to defend our nation if it comes to that, Alina Morrison, Out!"

Alina salutes the monitor and then steps back, away from it as the screen fades to black.

--Transmission End--
--Uplink Terminated--

Liberty Capital Ships - agentmike - 09-13-2009

*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Source:
LNS-Dakota ***

Commander Michael Rogers presiding,
I hereby submit these registration papers for the newly built and commissioned ship LNS-Dakota.

Ship Class: Liberty Assault Carrier
Callsign: Dakota
Commanding Officer: Michael Rogers
Crew Compliment: 208
Offensive Armament: 5 Liberty Battleship Primary Turrets, 4 Liberty Battleship Secondary Turrets, 3 TL-25 "Mortar" Antimatter Cannons, 2 Liberty Battleship Flak Turrets, 2 Liberty Battleship Missile Turrets
Defensive Armament: Enhanced Countermeasure dropper, Battleship Graviton Shield, Capital Armor Upgrade MK V

Dakota was launched on September 10, 817.
Shortly after the launch ceremonies, the LNS-Oregon delivered the Weapons, Shields, and other crucial equipment for outfitting.
She took her maiden voyage to New Hampshire to test all her new systems, to make sure all stations were operational and functioning within normal parameters, to get her crew comfortable with their positions on board the ship, and to establish her reputation with the Liberty Navy.

These pictures were taken preceding the launch ceremony:
[Image: LNS.JPG]

[Image: LNS2.JPG]

Thank you for your time.
Signed: Commander Michael Rogers

*** End Transmission ***

Liberty Capital Ships - squizzle3341 - 09-13-2009

Transmission - - - - - - - Recieved:
Sender: Captain Vittorio Cirren
This is the registration of the LNAB-Valley.Forge

Ship Name: LNAB-Valley.Forge
Ship Class: Liberty Assault Battlecruiser
ID: Liberty Navy Guard

Liberty Capital Ships - BillG8s - 09-14-2009

::::Incoming Transmission::::

Well this is Captain Roy Andersen, current commander of the LNS-Fury (or whats left of it).
THe ship as taken extensive damaged and is ill suited for repairs. The crew who was drafted from Planet Los Angeles have been relieved and sent home (with good recomendations, thou only 37% of them are still alive after our horrific near total destruction). As what will become of me i have no bright illusions, the high command does not take the loss of a Siege Cruiser lightly.

(the LNS-Fury, a liberty sige cruiser is out of action. What will become of poor Captain Andersen is still unknown, maby he gets demoted and given command of a gunboat. Only time will tell)

Liberty Capital Ships - Jansen - 09-14-2009

Incoming transmission...
ID: Captain Jason Black

Greetings, Captain Black speaking.
I hereby want to register the LNS-Death.Valley and its crew to the Capital Ship registry of LIberty.
The Death Valley, is a Interdictor Class Liberty Assualt Battlecruiser. Its crew consists of 159 members. The main patrol areas are Texas, New York and *****.
If there are any questions left, please contact me.
-Black out