Discovery Gaming Community
The End of the OPG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The End of the OPG (/showthread.php?tid=29061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

The End of the OPG - Boss - 10-30-2009

Sad to see you all disband like this.

@Gentle, I wasn't trying to flame anyone, merely point out in a fairly obvious way inconsistencies in certain posts.

That said, farewell OPG, I'll miss the Gnomes.

The End of the OPG - Marburg - 10-30-2009

The majority of my encounters with you guys have been good & I'm abit blindsided by the news, but I understand the reasons & I bow deeply to each of you & say thanks for your collective impact on the server.

This choice of exit is pure class

The End of the OPG - sovereign - 10-30-2009

I'm saddened that it's come to this, but I understand. It is, as you said, better to die on your feet than to fall.

Despite a few oddities and the occasional disproportionate response, I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every last encounter with the OPG. You're also one of three groups that have successfully pirated me (by getting credits or preventing my escape... you and a Blood Dragon for the former, Dusty Lens for the latter).

Kudos to you, dear sirs. Your golden days shall be missed.

The End of the OPG - Blodo - 10-30-2009

With the fall of the OPG... The RHA will overwhelm Cadiz!!!

Jokes aside, was definitely fun having those heated battles in O-5. Won some, lost some, but it was still fun. Hoping to still see you guys online at times regardless of OPG existing or not. Your newbie education scheme was certainly something that a lot of factions could learn from, rather than sit on their "moral" high horse... so at the very least stick around to keep the example going.

The End of the OPG - Zelot - 10-30-2009

I am heartbroken. I really am, OPG will be missed, and Malta will burn in honor of them tonight.

The End of the OPG - Othman - 10-30-2009

I'll personally miss the aggression between the OPG and Coalition.

The End of the OPG - CCI45-px/Probe149 - 10-30-2009

errr.... lolwut?

You are serious?

Thanks for turning an excellent day into a very bad day.

* CCI45-px/Probe149 goes running amok in the omegas.

The End of the OPG - Exsiled_one - 10-30-2009

Also. This was not planned but I am optimist as always. It is friday. My first bottle tonight will be drained in name of OPG.
I know few people way too god to know they'll do the same.
HUZZAH!

The End of the OPG - kemira - 10-30-2009

this isnt good news...

You will be missed...

The End of the OPG - Zelot - 10-30-2009

' Wrote:Also. This was not planned but I am optimist as always. It is friday. My first bottle tonight will be drained in name of OPG.
I know few people way too god to know they'll do the same.
HUZZAH!

I will be drinking to OPG tonight.