Discovery Gaming Community
Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators (/showthread.php?tid=3143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - TankTarget - 06-23-2007

fine...I'll still hunt you nay sayers down though. Virus, I feel obligated to kill the nay sayers... they need not vote because the admins always get accepted

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Hylden - 06-23-2007

Caylith, you received your answer. Tank, you always make me laugh...:lol:

Hylden out.

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Axe - 06-23-2007

Nay sayers..... grrrrrr!!

All those that vote no, you might find a rather large, unholy being outside your house with a similarly large, unholy stick...

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Razr - 06-23-2007

for once i have to totally agree I'll start the bond fire with the first one's flesh.

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - caylith - 06-23-2007

Thanks for the...err...support guys. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if they don't see us fit to be admins, then that's okay too. If those who said no want to say anything then I'd hope it be said in PM's to avoid a flame war. I'm not expecting them to say anything though and that's fine.

Thanks for the votes everyone!

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - BULLDOGNK - 06-23-2007

' Wrote:Thanks for the...err...support guys. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if they don't see us fit to be admins, then that's okay too. If those who said no want to say anything then I'd hope it be said in PM's to avoid a flame war. I'm not expecting them to say anything though and that's fine.

Thanks for the votes everyone!

The Vote is 59 Yes and 5 No, well done you two, its humbling knowing you can be trusted with this sort of role,

when my vote ended at 80 votes Yes and 9 No .. it made me proud to be finally a part of this big family and ill tell you this, i will be available to help you out and chat about the game any time you require it, that goes for Kane as well..

Let hope the final outcome will See [Admin]Caylith and [Admin]Kane on forums and in-game.

cheers

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - kiggles - 06-23-2007

Yea kind of late finding this thread.

Well I voted yes anyway (not that you really need anymore yes votes think you got the position in the bag anyway)

So yea good luck.

I will enjoy having more admins to pester with endless questions.:crazy:

Kiggles:laugh:

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - The Damned - 06-23-2007

Hmm long time no post :PBut surely my vote goes yes - didn't think so ehh ?:)Would be nice to see Kane and Cay (has a sweet sound to it too) do some God-like stuff;)

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Kira1997 - 06-23-2007

Heck yes for both, but to remain a pariah I voted no, hehehehehe. Good luck ta ya both:)

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Dab - 06-25-2007

Hmm.. *Goes to check and see if Bulldog or Caylith/Kane got more votes (total and win votes).*