Discovery Gaming Community
Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) (/showthread.php?tid=3276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - majkp - 07-24-2007

Both James Kilton and Maniac have successfully passed the entrance tests and they are now accepted in our growing Brotherhood. Hope you'll have fun flying with us.

I'd like to ask everyone to help them setup their ships, gain the correct reputation and help them with anything they need. Thank you!

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Equinox - 07-24-2007

If i see them ingame ill have them both setup sharpish.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - hasao - 07-25-2007

hey im finnaly abole to reply im hasao i have and ids? and i am new to discovery and im looking for a new experience and would like to join

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - majkp - 07-26-2007

Hasao, you have been accepted. Welcome to the Brotherhood!

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Equinox - 07-26-2007

Welcome to the brotherhood hasao, either me or one of the other Elders will get you getup ingame when we see you.

Agane, Welcome:)

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - MrSns - 07-26-2007

Welcome to the brotherhood

hasao has been set up propaly, but he requires a Namechange for his name is [TBH]hasao

Welcome

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - I_m_rdy - 07-26-2007

Name: Raul Diego Yanez
Bio: Raul is not someone who you would call powerful or skilled. As a child the children laughed at him for his lack of skill and power in fights. The poor child had no friends, the boys laughed at him and the girls ignored him. He became a man 4 years ago only with extreme luck, because even the Nomads didn't see a serious danger in him. Atfer this experience he wondered if he is already that weak that everybody ignore him. As he flew near Crete around, he saw one of the members of The Brotherhood. The pride, power and skill of those Pilots impressed him in a way he thought he never would feel. He thought joining The Brotherhood could be great to find some new friends and to prove everybody that he is skilled and powerful, and that his only weakness is mercy.

[OOC] I'm not quite skilled(I got into Discovery about one and a half months ago) but I try to give my best and I'm sure that I can learn many things from you.
I am willing to RP good, or at least try to do. Also I don't chat that much, so I can't do much RP faults.:P
My ship is already IDed, tagged and equipped(Titan with 2 Tizonas, WILD FIRE, BLUE BLAZE and 2 Nomad Blasters), all that I need to do is a name change (Raul D. Yanez to Yanez[TBH]).

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - McNeo - 07-26-2007

ooc: Alright mate, I will send you the small entrance questionnaire we have. If you get all of the questions right, then your in. I will tell you what you got wrong, if any, and will help you correct them. If you need help finding the sources, i will try to help you find them.

You will recieve a PM from me soon about the matter:).

IC: As Juan was flying, he skimmed past another Corsair Titan, and he saw the flash of a face through the cockpit viewport. That face showed admiration, the eyes showed burning desire to be as good as him. Juan had seen this many times, but not many had the unique twinkle of the owner of that face. He passed the Titan again, slower this time, to catch a glimpse of the owners name.

"Raul D. Yanez" read the marking on the side.

Juan made a mental note to seek out that person in the bar, on the northern hemisphere of Crete. A person with such determination, just in his face, must have somthing to offer the Brotherhood, he thought...

ooc: When you pass, feel free to introduce yourself at the Brotherhood bar:D

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - McNeo - 07-26-2007

I m Rdy passed the exam with flying colours, all questions right in the first go.

He has entered the Brotherhood now as one of us. respect him and love him as if he was your brother.

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Raul Yanez

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - MrSns - 07-27-2007

Welcome brother:)

Thread closed by request of McNeo. Please contact by PM - Hoodlum