Discovery Gaming Community
Credits-per-hour limitations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Credits-per-hour limitations (/showthread.php?tid=37188)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Credits-per-hour limitations - Sprolf - 03-26-2010

RICHARD
I HAET YOU

Credits-per-hour limitations - Blaze - 03-26-2010

' Wrote:Seems like I spend way too much cash then, I have 3 fighters and I still need to mine every week:(

How can you even spend that much money on 3 fighters?

Credits-per-hour limitations - MB52 - 03-26-2010

The big issue is, adjusting prices to "slow" down lolcaps, does not work. They still get into their caps, and if anything may make them worst. I mean come on... you spend the time required in a trade ship that is needed to buy a BB and you'd want to go murder everyone also...

The good RPers are getting hurt by insane prices.

Credits-per-hour limitations - Bobthemanofsteel - 03-26-2010

I think this is a time for....

AIRING OF GRIEVANCE
OFFICIAL NOTICE
To: Development and Admin Teams

I am sending you this message to alert you that I find your behavior of making money so gorram hard to get to be particularly irritating and enraging. I wish to draw this to your attention because you may not be aware of the effect that it has on others. Specifically, I feel bored whenever you make me trade for hours. As an alternative, I suggest instead you could increase profitability of trade runs, an action which I find to be two or three times better. If you choose to persist in your making me trade for hours I may have no choice but to Q__Q More. While this is another possible solution, it would be greatfor both parties if we could avoid it.

GRAVITY OF OFFENSE: (mark one)
[_] 1. Negligible / [_] 2. Middling / [_] 3. Irking / [_] 4. Vexing / [X] 5. Aggravating / [_] 6. Sickening / [_] 7. Incalculable

OFFENSE FREQUENCY: (mark one)
[_] 1. Not yet occured / [_] 2. Once / [_] 3. Rare / [_] 4. Occasional / [_] 5. Frequent / [_] 6. Constant / [X] 7. Incessant

PARTIES OFFENDED: (mark all that apply)
[_] 1. Myself / [_] 2. Others / [X] 3. Community / [_] 4. Society / [_] 5. Traditional Values / [_] 6. Spirit of the Law / [_] 7. God

SENTIMENT: (mark all that apply)
[_] 1. Thank You / [_] 2. Sincerely / [_] 3. Most Seriously / [_] 4. It's not Personal / [X] 5. Respectfully / [_] 6. With Love / [_] 7. Coldly

PLEASE REPOND: (mark one)
[_] 1. Never / [_] 2. Immediately / [X] 3. At your leisure
[_] & Include Apology

Additional notes:
N/A

Credits-per-hour limitations - n00bl3t - 03-26-2010

' Wrote:RICHARD
I HAET YOU

[Image: Catgirl_by_ChemicalAlia.jpg]

Credits-per-hour limitations - Sprolf - 03-26-2010

Richard, just...

[Image: omgwtf2copyaa9.jpg]

To keep this on-topic, mildly, at least, I'll point out that nothing thus far has prevented lolwutters from getting capital ships. Not Guard IDs, not the increased price, or the rather sickly economy. All that does is prevent people with limited time on their hands (read: lives) from getting those ships. People with lives tend to be a lot more decent than those without.

These measures do not work.

Let us be pragmatic.
Let us abandon a lost cause.
Let us invert our line of thought and see what we discover.

Credits-per-hour limitations - Cawdor - 03-26-2010

as mentioned before, the plan is to keep em on the road for as long as possible for they shall serve as our pawns.

and with any luck, some of em will stick to the fighters they had to set up either way in the time being.

Credits-per-hour limitations - n00bl3t - 03-26-2010

' Wrote:Richard, just...
[Image: omgwtf2copyaa9.jpg]

Quite simply put, my "catgirl" mode had changed from kawaii, to "OM NOM NOM, seriousfaec".

Credits-per-hour limitations - Boss - 03-26-2010

' Wrote:I think this is a time for....

AIRING OF GRIEVANCE
OFFICIAL NOTICE
To: Development and Admin Teams

I am sending you this message to alert you that I find your behavior of making money so gorram hard to get to be particularly irritating and enraging. I wish to draw this to your attention because you may not be aware of the effect that it has on others. Specifically, I feel bored whenever you make me trade for hours. As an alternative, I suggest instead you could increase profitability of trade runs, an action which I find to be two or three times better. If you choose to persist in your making me trade for hours I may have no choice but to Q__Q More. While this is another possible solution, it would be greatfor both parties if we could avoid it.

GRAVITY OF OFFENSE: (mark one)
[_] 1. Negligible / [_] 2. Middling / [_] 3. Irking / [_] 4. Vexing / [X] 5. Aggravating / [_] 6. Sickening / [_] 7. Incalculable

OFFENSE FREQUENCY: (mark one)
[_] 1. Not yet occured / [_] 2. Once / [_] 3. Rare / [_] 4. Occasional / [_] 5. Frequent / [_] 6. Constant / [X] 7. Incessant

PARTIES OFFENDED: (mark all that apply)
[X] 1. Myself / [X] 2. Others / [X] 3. Community / [X] 4. Society / [X] 5. Traditional Values / [X] 6. Spirit of the Law / [X] 7. God

SENTIMENT: (mark all that apply)
[_] 1. Thank You / [_] 2. Sincerely / [_] 3. Most Seriously / [_] 4. It's not Personal / [X] 5. Respectfully / [_] 6. With Love / [_] 7. Coldly

PLEASE REPOND: (mark one)
[_] 1. Never / [_] 2. Immediately / [X] 3. At your leisure
[_] & Include Apology

Additional notes:
N/A

Fixed that for you.

Other than that, I declare that Bobthemanofsteel has won the thread.

Credits-per-hour limitations - CzeReptile - 03-26-2010

I heard about 60mill per hour route. Can someone give me details:D