Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=37198)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - flashover600 - 04-22-2011

Forum Name: flashover600

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: flashover600

[color=#FFFFFF]Ageira Character Biography:
  • Shipname: Ageira|SF|Grey-600
  • Shipclass: Raven's Talon - IR-7 Very Heavy Fighter

• Name: Jarl Magnussen
  • Date Of Birth: June, 22nd 791
  • Sex: Male
  • Place of Birth: New London, New London
  • Department: Security Force
Brief Bio:

I was born in New London, New London. Graduated from South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College, then went on to get a Masters at New London Institute of Shipping and Transport, majoring in Logistics and Warehouse Management. Shortly thereafter, I worked shortly for Fred's Delivery, a Local Delivery service.

Within the year I took a job with ClearView Industries as a Optical Chip Manufacturing Distribution Manage and moved to Los Angeles, California where I remained for 4 years.

Cryer Pharmaceuticals approached me with a job offer to run their Shipping/Receiving branch, which is what I studied for in college. I accepted and again relocated to Denver, Colorado. All throughout working for Cryer, I've always wanted to get back into Transport. I enjoy being out in space, and the thrill of cashing in on the high profit loads.

That's when I decided to resign with Cryer, had to turn down a lot of money but my heart is in being "out there". For the past year I've been delivering local routes within the Liberty system, mainly New York, Colorado, and Pennsylvania.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Dlar - 04-28-2011

Forum Name: Dreco

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: Dreco

(You'll need to fill one of these out for each character)
  • Shipname: Ageira|Pirin
  • Shipclass: Stork - CT-73 Civilian Advanced Train

• Name: Mark Simons
  • Date Of Birth: March 25, 794 A.S.
  • Place of Birth: Pittsburgh, New York
  • Department: Transportations
Brief Bio:
Second child of Selth and Joan. Both are factory workers at Pittsburgh. I finished my school when i was 17. Then I worked as a ship mechanic, mostly freighters. In that job I learned how to fly. Licence received on Manhattan after hard exam. Later I was a freighter pilot in DSE. My ship name was "Elbert".

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Jonathan.Mendez - 05-31-2011

Forum Name: Jonathan.Mendez

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: lanehacker1995

• Shipname: Ageira|Eldorado
  • Shipclass: Mastodon - Libertonian Transport

• Name: Markus Rakkim Epps (Mark)
  • Date Of Birth: 6th May 783 A.S. (35 years old)
  • Place of Birth: Planet Denver, Colorado System , Liberty.
  • Department: Transport Division.
Brief Bio:
I grown at Planet Denver. My Father is Ageira Economist There. I studied High logistics school at planet Manhatten in New York. The first job , what i did , was Independent Trader. After it I became a Universal Shipping Transport Division member in Crane. Now I am Captain of Ageira Super heavy hauler named Mastodon.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Jack-Freeway - 06-08-2011

Forum Name:Jack-Freeway

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name:Jack.Freeway Add me

• Shipname:Ageira|Etna
  • Shipclass:<Mastodon Liberty Super Transport "http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Mastodon

• Name:Jack Freeway
  • Date Of Birth:02-02-792 AS
  • Sex:Male
  • Place of Birth:Planet Manhatan New York system
  • Department:Trade division
Brief Bio:Born on planet manhatan in the year 2 februari 792 as, seen the planet on a verry young age . he decided to want to see more. so he decided to go out in space and try to make a fortune there. he have flown for Synthfoods as an indie then changed to ageira. where he also is an independent .

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Nyrmios - 06-16-2011

Forum Name: Nyrmios

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: pavol.zigo

• Shipname: Ageira|John_Warren
  • Shipclass: Mammoth - EL-HiL51 Liberty Transport

• Name: John Warren
  • Date Of Birth: 798
  • Place of Birth: California Minor
  • Department: Transportation
Brief Bio:
California Minor is very boring place. And almost as cold, as deep space itself. I left high school and ran from home in age of 15 to get some adventure. Got all adventure I could ever hope for, while being chased by pirates, terrorists and even Nomads once. Soon I realized this ind of life isn´t for me, and I need a break. Went into trading, and bought Mammoth.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Meha - 06-17-2011

Forum Name: Meha

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: miiiiilus

• Shipname: Ageira|Grey-20
  • Shipclass: Raven's Talon
  • Name: Milek
  • Date Of Birth: 795 A.S.
  • Place of Birth: Los Angeles
  • Department: ASF
Brief Bio:
Los Angeles is place where i was born. After I finished school worked in space ship shop in LA. Two years ago I sold everything I had and bought my first ship - Starflier. Then I started work as mercenary hunting down rogues and pirates.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Burekcina - 06-23-2011

Forum Name:Burekcina

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name:Burekcina

• Shipname: (Ageira|Saraghrar)
  • Shipclass: "Crane" - CT-69 Civilian Large Train

• Name:
  • Date Of Birth: 800 AS
  • Place of Birth: Planet Erie
  • Department: Transportations
Brief Bio:
Born on Planet Erie. Spent my whole life working. As a young pilot I was delivering Engine Components for Junkers, until I heard that they are cooperating with criminals. After I left Junkers, one man in Newark Station asked me to join Interspace Commerce. Soon I meet one police officer at Leeds, and made a deal to supply Leeds with Tanks. Now I'm out of that business, and I'm applying to work for you.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - Redheart - 06-24-2011

Forum Name: Redheart

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: Redheart

• Shipname: Ageira|Wolf Trader
  • Shipclass: Rhino - EL-HiL27 Liberty Freighter
  • Name: Shunkaha Wanagi
  • Date Of Birth: 16 August, 783 AS
  • Place of Birth: : Norfolk Shipyard , New York System

• Department: Transport
Brief Bio: The smell of molten metal and space fuel was not something a person would miss unless it was the smell of home, but that smell also brought back unpleasant memories. Memories that was due to my parent’s death at the young age of 15 in a ship to ship collision accident within the shipyard. Just thinking of the dreadful day makes a cold sweat break out on my skin even after all of these long years. It isn’t right that a young child should have to see the deaths of his parents in that tragic way, much less to see it at all. Taken in by the shipyard overseer, I began working when I hit the age of 16 that gave me credits. I assisted the mechanics with the maintenance of the robot droids and the other machinery. Those were the longest two years of my young life, waiting for enough credits to purchase passage off that metal home.

When I was 18 I left the only home I had known. I then worked as a loader for any transports that needed the help until I was able to save enough credits to purchase my first flyer. I then ran modest missions to apprehend small time criminals in order to earn enough credits for a small Rhino Ship. I now mine the resources in the Hallam Nebula in the hopes of saving enough credits to purchase a deep space faring transport. With the acceptance into the Ageira Technologies employment, this will be a big boost to my long term goal. Perhaps now, I will be able to see much more of the great depth of space and to save enough credits for a much larger cargo transport.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - flashover600 - 07-03-2011

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: Jay - flashover600

• Shipname: Ageira|Terror
  • Shipclass: Stork - CT-73 Civilian Advanced Train

• Name: Jace Mattews
  • Date Of Birth: May 28, 790
  • Place of Birth: Planet Pittsburgh, New York
  • Department: Transportation
Brief Bio:

I was born and raised on Planet Pittsburgh were I followed my Dad into the mining business on Planet Pittsburgh. After a few years, I decided that wasn't for me so I saved up money and invested in a freighter. I took independent jobs throughout Liberty. A few months ago I was held up by a pirate just near the Texas jump gate in New York. He demanded 500k credits from me or I was to "die". I paid him, and he still fired upon my ship. I tried to run, but my Rhino was no match. Fortunately I ejected and the pirate was chased away before he could tractor my pod. I then joined the Liberty Police, but the hate that I had build up against unlawfuls made it impossible to consider offenders "innocent until proven guilty". I had to resign, and I again am back in the family business, transportation.

Ageira Technologies - Extended Personnel Database (FO, iRP) - flashover600 - 07-03-2011

[color=#FFFFFF]Skype Name: Jay- flashover600

• Shipname: Ageira|SF|Black-600
  • Shipclass: Havoc Mk II - XB-2 Civilian Bomber

• Name: Tommy "Two Time" Honeycutt
  • Date Of Birth: January 2nd, 775
  • Place of Birth: Bronx District, Planet Manhattan, New York
  • Department: Security Force
Brief Bio:
Heyyyy yous guys. I was born an' raised in da Bronx on Manhattan. It cost too much to live there so I had to leave, went from job t' job makin' a livin' on small jobs. Sick an' tired of not makin' good money I decided to join da Bounty Huntahs. They paid me good an' taught me how to fight. I specialized in fightin' da big boys. Cap ships, freighters, transports....I got pretty good. Dat got old runnin' bounties, not a stable income. Then I heard Ageira needed bombas....an' I wanted a paycheck.