Discovery Gaming Community
SCIOP Neural Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: SCIOP Neural Network (/showthread.php?tid=39086)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

SCIOP Neural Network - exlibrismortis - 06-16-2010

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

[Image: headcopyq.png]

> CommID: CEO, Dr. DreyKhat Takar
> Location: Planet Cambridge, Cambdrige
> Encryption: High
> Destination: Prof. Salt
> Subject: Supplies and Appointment

[Image: HughJackman-SPX-026206.jpg]

Prof. Salt,

I apologize for your order of supplies and materials not getting to you sooner. I have commissioned a local trader to haul that amount to you. Also, I would like to open up a weapons division for SCIOP. I understand that you not only have experience in the matter, but you are current working on a type of weapon yourself. No need for details yet, just the job is open, if you wish to accept. You will be given a team of researchers and necessary supplies. We are about a week and a half away from getting our vessels, as soon as we get them, I will send one your way.

Takar out.

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

> Destination: Doctor Holliday
> Subject: Medical Divison

Doctor Holliday,

I understand that you are rather busy as of late with various Zoner matters, but I have heard of your research in the medical field and I do remember my brief visit aboard Med Force 1. I wish to have your level of expertise and also your research to have the full backing of SCIOP. I wish to make a Medical Division of SCIOP and I would like to have you at the head. I know you are heading up major advances in research aboard MF1, but I believe that SCIOP an offer you more. What more that is, is for you to decide.

Do let me know.

Takar out!

> Encryption: SUPER DUPERLY HIGH
> Destination: Kasikage Wakizashi Yoshiba
> Subject: Approved

Mr. yoshiba,

Your information is... astonishing. Although I trust my encryption skills, I still trust in the decryption capabilities of various entities. For now, you are approved and I will allocate the necessary supplies as soon as I can. If you wish to speak to me more on the subject, take it to more private means, preferably in person.

Takar out!

> Encryption: Medium
> Destination: SCIOP Personnel
> Subject: Update

Greetings everyone.

We have finally acquired all our ships and they are ready to go. They are currently housed at Houston in the Texas system. If everyone would please contact me on the best times over the next 2 weeks when youa re able to assist in the moving of these ships, over more private comms, that would help me out alot. Thank you once again

Takar out!

SCIOP Neural Network - Doc Holliday - 06-16-2010

Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Dr. Takar

Yes, Doctor, Zoner life is never dull. I'm always willing to take on some SCIOP researchers and such aboard Med Force One. I've even considered making another ship dedicated to lab work. Not as big but another to be based elsewhere. I can provide staff for it as well.

Remember, I also have some guns that were asked for. They await pick-up.

-Doc

SCIOP Neural Network - Petitioner - 06-16-2010

> CommID: Professor Alvin Salt
> Location: Leeds, Leeds System, Bretonia Space
> Encryption: Fluctuating Signal (very high)
> Subject: <no subject header detected>

To Dr. Takar, there's no worries! I've retrieved some temporary supplies that have aided me in my testing thus far, but the new supplies would be greatly appreciated. As for the weapons R&D matter, I would be more than delighted to accept the position as lead researcher! You know, I've always wanted to be able to have a team of researchers with me, coordinating and developing all sorts of interesting things... ah, but I'm getting off track. I must say I'm rather surprised that we're starting up with departments already, but it's never too late to get up and going, eh? Well, I suppose that's all for now, thank you very much for this. I promise I won't let you, or science, down! Also, it was a pleasure to help set up the Research Vessel 51105, it will be quite something moving all the ships to Cambridge... oh no, is that what I think it is? I'll have to cut this message short, one of the specimens is acting up. End of transmission!

>>TRANSMISSION ENDED<<

SCIOP Neural Network - Mr.Fabulous - 06-17-2010

~~~INCOMING TRANSMISSION~~~
~~~TRANSMISSION VERIFIED~~~

~~~ENCRYPTION LEVEL: [color=#FF0000]VERY HIGH
~~~
~~~DECRYPTING TRANSMISSION~~~

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

~~~TRANSMISSION DECRYPTED~~~
~~~UPLOADING CONTENTS OF TRANSMISSION~~~

~~~UPLOADING VIDEO FEED~~~

[Image: KasikageYoshibasPicture.jpg]

SENDER: Kasikage Wakizashi Yoshiba
RECIEVER: Dr. Sc. DreyKhat Takar
LEVEL: V: For Dr. Takar Sensei's Eyes Only
SUBJECT: Thankfulness for Project NEOPHYTE approval; special request in relation to said project

"Konnichiwa, Honorable Takar Sensei. I am deeply humbled to have my proposal accepted by the SCIOP.

"I have already made the necessary preparations for departure onto the new research sight, and so all I need is the signal as to when it is ready.

"... Also... I have had... an encounter with a special... veteran of sorts... His name is Katarn Dragonbourne, and he is currently the captain of a... special... Prison Liner he dubbed as the Orocin. He undertakes a sort of crusade in search of the past, and a friend of his directly linked with it: Clare Campeche.

"What I am about to say may sound far-fetched, but this is not speculation... My abilities have proven without a doubt... that he is another Neophyte... but is different in a way that he is not knowledgeable of this, or of his past, or of his untapped abilities.

"His crusade involves searching for that past, and ultimately Neophyte History, so it is imperative for the project's probable future success that the SCIOP closely monitors his progress and see to it that his crusade does come out fruitful. He is still a long way from this goal, but at the very least we have evident proof that there are other Neophytes in Sirius... and that his discovery may be the key to revealing all there is to know about my people.

"Domo-arigato gozaimasu, Takar Sensei... Yoshiba Kasikage out."

[color=#33FF33]
~~~VIDEO FEED ENDS~~~

~~~TRANSMISSION ENDS~~~

SCIOP Neural Network - exlibrismortis - 06-24-2010

> Destination: SCIOP Personnel
> Subject: Ship Acquisition and Transfer

Greetings SCIOP members.

Just letting you know we have acquired all the necessary ships for our first line of mobile research platforms and they are ready for moving it to here on Cambridge. They currently rest at Planet Houston, in the Texas system. We have scheduled the day to be 06/26/818 at exactly 2200 SMT for departure from the planet and we expect to arrive at Cambridge no later than one and on half hours after departure. SCIOP is requesting the assistance of all who can be there to assist in the piloting of these vessels to Cambridge. All those that do, your assistance will be greatly appreciated and not forgotten.

Once again thats 6/26/818 at 2200 SMT, meeting at Planet Houston. Contact me ahead of time for the certain key codes for the vessel you will be piloting.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Oh one more thing, because of the great work Ms Vixen has done and also Mr. yoshiba, we have been able to manufacture the experimental engines and they are now being fitted on the SCIOP|RV-01134. They should be ready for their test flight along this convoy run.

Takar out!

Sending transmission....
Error sending, decryption process corrupted...
Resending message at lower encryption level....

Message sent successfully.