Discovery Gaming Community
Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 (/showthread.php?tid=50807)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Kruger - 01-14-2011

****Opening Channel****

[Image: 2vvs308.png]

ID:[color=#FFCC33]Aufsicht Johenn Shol, Kruger Mineralien Security Department
Subject:Update of bounty board

Guten tag! I want to inform that on Kruger Mineralien bounty board as another targets were added all ships with Junker afilliation. [color=#FF0000]The exeption are members of Junkers Congress (.:j:.). They are not our enemies, so all kills/proves of destruction will not be honoured!

[color=#FF9900]
****Transmission Terminated****

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Govedo13 - 01-15-2011

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Incoming Transmission°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

ID: Faint.Goat

So from now on all junker vessels are fair targets except the congress ones?
I mean if even they are not cough red-handed and involved in piracy?

Transmission ends.

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Kruger - 01-15-2011

****Opening Channel****

ID:[color=#FFCC33]Aufsicht Johenn Shol, Kruger Mineralien Security Department
TO: Faint.Goat
Subject:Bounty board update

Herr Captain of the Faint.Goat we thrust that our contractors will not hunt on innocent peoples. So I'm leaving it to your personally consideration.
However did you ever see a Junker in Omega 7 with other intensions then pirating our miners? I didn't.

[color=#FF9900]

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Blighter - 01-20-2011

-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
-( Viva "Chartreuse" Velasquez - Temporary Company House Mouse

Tag die Herren.

I am speaking on behalf of the Reaver Mercenary Company and would like to register the entire company for this bounty board.
We would like to further our relations with Rheinland in a positive way and have decided that the best course of action to accomplish that would be by helping Rheinland's corporate structure.

Our company already maintains long-standing and friendly relations with the Rheinland Military ever since Admiral Malte's days and we would like to "test the waters" with this registration and future work in Omega-7.

I can forward further necessary details as requested, but I guess it should suffice that all our vessels can easily be identified by their transponder codes ending in ".Reaver".
Of course, we're also friendly with Kruger and will send you all the necessary confirmation shots if you require them.

Regards,

[color=#DFFF00]Chartreuse

[color=#999966]-( Transmission terminated

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Veygaar - 01-20-2011

***Attempting Transmission Connection***
**........**
***Connection Secured***
*Open Channel: Darkest.Knight*

Your Name: Darkest.Knight
Proof of your ID: Bounty Hunter ID
Picture of your equipment:Guncam 1 Guncam 2
Friendly/Neutral to Kruger: Neutral

-Thanks Mate

***Transmission Break-up***
**Connection Lost**

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Kruger - 01-20-2011

****Opening Channel****

ID:[color=#FFCC33]Aufsicht Hands Ludwing, Kruger Mineralien Security Department
TO: Reaver Mercenary Company and Darkest.Knight

Guten tag frau Velasquez, the Reaver Mercenary Company will be allowed to hunt the bountyes in the Omega-7 system. We will need proofs of the hostile actions on miners or acts of piracy.
Herr Darkest.Knight you are permitted to hunt pirates in Omega-7 system. when you see a miner in need of help make sure you have your GunCam's on for the proofs.

[color=#FF9900]

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Adam_Spire - 01-24-2011

[--- Incoming transmission---]
[--- System ID: Omega 7---]
[--- Source ID: [FL]-Vindicator ---]

[Image: CaptainTorinMarshal1.png]

Your Name: Captain Torin Marshal
Proof of your engagement notice: Engagement of enemy
Proof of Kill: Got him!
Where to transfer credits: [FL]-Vindicator

Just when I thought it wasn'€™t going to be eventful in Omega 7 today. I ran into some Mr-Google transport just hanging around in Omega 7, not very chatty. Come to find a Hessian ship whom I warned to leave the system or I'€™d open fire. After joking to him that I was talking to the '€œOther'€ Hessian, lo and behold, there WAS another Hessian. I diverted to attack Shaf.Hauzen in his VHF and quickly took him out after they both started attacking that silent transport.

Just before destruction.

Delije_NS was a slippery bugger. I almost had him twice then our alert klaxon when off, and I dismissed it as some malfunction. Within seconds we had what seemed an SCRA gunboat and Destroyer on our tails. That Destroyer we hulled a week ago was apparently rebuilt and back with a vengeance. Outgunned and outnumbered, we managed to maneuver back to the Kruger base without sustaining too much damage. We all had a stiff drink and thanked God no one was lost. We'€™ll get'€™em next time.

Double trouble

Only one Kruger miner was in the system but apparently the SCRA'€™s sole purpose in Omega 7 was to attack the Vindicator I'€™m surprised the SCRA would commit such resources to attack us, but apparently their message was greater than the expense. I am forced, however to take into account this escalation against us. I talked to Adam Spire and if the situation continues, we may need to leave Omega 7 patrol, less we become the spark that sets off something worse. We'€™ll keep Kruger and Rhineland appraised of the situation and do what'€™s best.

Captain Marshal out.

[--- transmission disconnected ---]

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Kruger - 01-24-2011

****Opening Channel****

TO: [FL]-Vindicator

Guten tag herr Captain Torin Marshal, I am very glad to see you doing such a good work in our fields. The SCRA are hunting you now you say? Well if they do, just make sure no Kruger will be hurt in there. There is your money for that pirate, until next time. Credits proof

[color=#FF9900]

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - pchwang - 01-25-2011

-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
-(Jordan Ashbourn, aka Flame Reaver

Hey mates,

A few kills for ye by myself and a few other Reavers. Send the cash to me, I'll distribute to the members o' the company.

We encountered these Hessians at the Omega-7 jump hole in Omega-11. They pursued us, and we decided to do a favor for the good company and clean house. As the furball continued, various Hessian ships belonging to the [RF] continued to engage us as others retreated. The situation thus became very confusing. As a result, we do not have scans of every [RF] ship that we downed. However, I think its enough that some of the [RF] are shown with Hessian ID and tag should be enough proof of their identification.

Your Name: Flame Reaver

Targets:
[RF]Leo.Trotsky - Destruction

[RF]Sascha.Schlutz - Destruction

Koroglu - Destruction

[RF]Vladmir.Lenin - Destruction

In addition, we would like to provide evidence that [RF]-Cloud.Miner
is an IMG gunboat in use by the Hessians. Given the fact that the IMG also operated extensively in Omega-7, the Company felt that it might be best that you know. Crimson and Indigo pursued it, and lit that bugger up.

Finally, the following Hessians were found, but either disengaged during the fight or fled before the fight - we hope that knowing these names will assist you in identifying possible threats in the future.

[RF]-Vice.Heller
Klaus.Bergmann

Where to transfer credits: Flame.Reaver

Total Credits: 11 million credits
4x Fighters, 2 million each
1x Gunboat, 3 million

-( Transmission Terminated

(OOC://Post Fixed, all screens added and updated, additional kill added.)

Lawful Bounties - Omega 7 - Kruger - 01-25-2011

****Opening Channel****

TO: Flame Reaver

Guten tag herr Reaver. I am very satisfied about your squad job. You did well and I hope you will keep up the good job. In appreciation of your work I will give you a small bonus. Keep up doing jobs like this and bonus might grown. Credits transfered in your bank account

[color=#FF9900]