Discovery Gaming Community
BNG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: BNG (/showthread.php?tid=57572)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

BNG - DodgeOld24 - 03-30-2011

' Wrote:Less of the flames, please.
Thread appears salvageable.
Not really. It's just a heated discussion. I haven't been offended by what anyone said so far.

BNG - kun - 03-30-2011

' Wrote:... and no, we are not ORI, PYM or //NORP, however we do have one of their members in our faction.

' Wrote:If one is in your group,and using a cap? well he is breaking his sanction. They were all forbidden to use caps for 3 months.

What is your problem, ryoken?
You have any evidence for your accusations?

And get the facts right...dodgelike said one of the ori,pym or norp joined his group. Only ex PYM members have the ban you are talking about. And it is not about capships. It is about battleships, so if even an ex-PYM wants to fly a battlecruiser he would not break any rule.

Instead of telling s*** on the forums about our former members, you better find some help for your paranoia.

BNG - AeternusDoleo - 03-30-2011

And you could use (another) valium Dakun.

Anyway, they seem to have fun with capships, fighting the endless Order cap hordes - what exactly is the problem? Shoot and be shot, good fun.:)

BNG - J.Miller - 03-30-2011

I joined the BNG| now a while ago in my dread. We went into minor and we were outright overwhelmed by enemy forces. We had 3 dreadnoughts, and one thresher, facing their tons and tons of snubs, 2 Osiris's, a geb, and a Hathor. But guess what- they were all destroyed. Now saying that we gank you is pretty outrageous. All I have to say is that BNG| is good at what they do.

BNG - Enoch - 03-30-2011

What's all this fuss about ?
I went to Minor and Delta a couple of times, and from my own experience it's a boring place. Not a lot of things happen. So the BNG| brings some action, and people complain about it ?
Besides, I don't get what's so wrong with Navy people shooting at the Order. It should be like that more often, in my opinion.

BNG - toon122 - 03-30-2011

I agree with Enoch.

It does liven up the Omicron Minor and Delta area. You have to remain ever vigilant because out of nowhere some BNG vessels might pop up on the radar.

Of course, it will agitate and annoy people whenever they are ganked and utterly destroyed. But it also proves opportunities for larger battles such as J.Miller described.

And we all know that the Secondary fleet isnt as organized as we wish it to be, therefore this "threat" might give us ample opportunity to organize it.

And yes, i think it is good if we eventually bring a ganking squad to NY.
Can't wait!:)

BNG - TheJarl - 03-30-2011

Well... navy is attacking the Order...

The Order, come on... send ya diplomats to me already, you know ya need us! Ya need the Navy-destroying spleens 8-|

BNG - Camtheman - 03-30-2011

Quote:It does liven up the Omicron Minor and Delta area. You have to remain ever vigilant because out of nowhere some BNG vessels might pop up on the radar.

Um, yeah, They're supposed to be attacking from Alaska, not Delta.

Silly boi.

BNG - toon122 - 03-30-2011

' Wrote:Um, yeah, They're supposed to be attacking from Alaska, not Delta.

Silly boi.

Well, what i meant was more towards Delta being their Operating space, if i am not mistaken. So if they operate in Delta, you are going to find 'em there. But then again, then gank Minor 24/7.

BNG - Camtheman - 03-30-2011

Quote:Well, what i meant was more towards Delta being their Operating space, if i am not mistaken. So if they operate in Delta, you are going to find 'em there. But then again, then gank Minor 24/7.

IRPLY they only have Dabadoru and FP11 (not for long) to rest at and I doubt the BHG like them snoopin around, I still dont think Drednaughts should be in Delta...