Discovery Gaming Community
Children of Anarchy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Children of Anarchy (/showthread.php?tid=58638)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Children of Anarchy - Rema 'Pesas - 04-19-2011

The Council Roleplay has not had an opening to be used within the game, and the Legion are not militaristic facist dicators, we're merely bigger.

Done. Time and Time again, done. Time and Time again, proven, that these claims are complete and total bull.

Its half one in the morning. I'm going to bed. In the morning, then I'll continue disproving everything with ease.

Children of Anarchy - Death.RunningVerminator - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:Easily done, DRV, any other unoffical brigand group would have a part of this council, to let their thoughts be heard. the problem here, is that akura and those in his faction seem to be under the impression that they have to scream and whine on the forums like a small child for this to happen, going so far as to say they will break a long-established disco rule in the process.

1 offical faction per faction. Disco rules. Instead of working with us, he right away chooses to work against us.
But you're not looking at the RP side of this. In-RP, the leader of the CoA might not want to talk about it, he might just want to start hacking anyone who has a slightly different view than his, to bits! I don't see why he would have to come to you guys to get in on the council if he doesn't want to..

Though aside from everything, all the Legion has to do is be bigger and better than the CoA and you won't have any problems.

As a matter of fact, i see more pros than cons to this. The major pro being more activity and such.

Children of Anarchy - Chapaev - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:There can only be one, yeah.

Then, this is nothing but a provocation.
I have seen several similar attempts.
All failed. You picked the wrong concept.

Edit: not LE member

Children of Anarchy - sadtranslation - 04-19-2011

[font=Palatino Linotype]And this is nothing, but a critique of statement out of context.
Damn, I like this font. And I'm not a member of any Gallic faction.

You know, official faction should be less
[font=Palatino Linotype]Passive Agressive.

Children of Anarchy - Akura - 04-19-2011

I've seen countless Brigand and non-Brigand players state that they don't like the way the LE operate the Brigands, and only the LE players seem to actually approve of the LE role in the Brigands.

This is why we exist, because we believe that we can do a better job of being a Brigand faction.

Or, we have our say in things, and the LE change their ways to fit more with how people want the Brigands to be.

Children of Anarchy - Osilon - 04-19-2011

Sigh.
Akura, one thing i've seen so far through all of this is 'we'
'WE' believe we can be better.
'WE' have our say in things.

So far, I only see you, speaking as a voice of a faction which remains otherwise invisible.
As for the faction, you're basically reincarnating the FBG~? k. History repeats itself.
On the off hand, why should we have to prove how we're not acting as a fascist dictator? Offer proof, Akura. Prove to me how fascist we are being.
Links/Pics or GTFO.

Children of Anarchy - VoluptaBox - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:I've seen countless Brigand and non-Brigand players state that they don't like the way the LE operate the Brigands, and only the LE players seem to actually approve of the LE role in the Brigands.

If that was true, they wouldn't be official, would they?

Anywho, back to the OP. The idea per se is nice. However, when it this opposition is taken to OORP levels, it isn't so fun anymore.

Children of Anarchy - Jeremy Hunter - 04-19-2011

He,wants to take on LE, let him.

This Q_Q is so pathetic, honestly.

Last time I checked, this was was a place where we can roleplay "almost" anything.

Etien, if you see something wrong with thier lore, work it out. Flaming just causes the admins/mods to get pissed.

Overall, I find the idea ok, and honestly, only two-three or so people have a problem with this.

Go for it Akura.

Children of Anarchy - Primitive - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:I've seen countless Brigand and non-Brigand players state that they don't like the way the LE operate the Brigands, and only the LE players seem to actually approve of the LE role in the Brigands.

I would like to see evidence of this please. Otherwise you're just bored and want to make "cool kiddo" group to troll someone who worked for his faction.

Quote:He,wants to take on LE, let him.

This Q_Q is so pathetic, honestly.

Last time I checked, this was was a place where we can roleplay "almost" anything.

Etien, if you see something wrong with thier lore, work it out. Flaming just causes the admins/mods to get pissed.

Overall, I.find the idea ok, and honestly, only two-three or so peoole have a problem with this.

Go for it Akura.

Do you got to kiss ass from "cool" people on every thread ? Do you think they'll like your 17 year old battleship captain ?

Children of Anarchy - Akura - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:On the off hand, why should we have to prove how we're not acting as a fascist dictator? Offer proof, Akura. Prove to me how fascist we are being.
Links/Pics or GTFO.

It's written all over your faction status.

It says the LE are the king of the Brigands, anyone disagreeing with them is basically executed.

The Council of the Elders has been totally snuffed out of the lore.

' Wrote:If that was true, they wouldn't be official, would they?

I'm calling the Admins out on that, I think they made a mistake.