Discovery Gaming Community
BHG| recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: BHG| recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=64923)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

BHG| recruitment - Andrew_Husker - 05-13-2012

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: Brad.Allen--
-Ship Details: Manta Pilot
-Ship ID: BHG 9523-321-322

Greetings brethren, my name is Brad Allen, born and raised in Liberty, Texas system, Planet Houston.
Twenty and five Years old.
Middle class family, both parents well and kicking.
Siblings, three brothers and two sisters.
Finished the Tech University in Houston, but I hate being called Engineer Allen, so it's just Brad.

Quite popular is the Bounty Hunter's Guild in these parts of space. My story is a little boring compared to those I've heard talking to pilots from the Liberty Navy and from Corporate guys like the Deep Space Engineers.

I've worked at the docks as a weapon's engineer on fighter ships to transports you name it. It was a good job, but a bit boring for my taste. I didn't pictured spending my life repairing rust buckets so I've decided to gather my resources and get myself an application sent to the honorable Guild-Master - You know, make a difference, keep space safe from pirates and other vermin praying on the weak.

As I said boring story, but I am willing to turn a new leaf and devote my life to the standings of the Guild. You goal is an honorable one, you are also giving men and women a second chance in life.

I am also joining to make my own story and actually be proud I am doing a good thing by providing security and support to the people outside the safety of planets, risking their lives in space.

Signed,

Brad Allen

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

BHG| recruitment - Dashiell - 05-13-2012

All applications up to this point have been or are being processed

Laura Lovelace

BHG| recruitment - Luscinius - 05-14-2012

--CommID: Felix Kraus--
-Ship Details: VHF "Manta"

I'm not talkative. This is first thing you need to know about me.
I was born on planet Hamburg, when i was 18 i joined Rheinland Military and served there as "Wraith" pilot for 3 years. I finally got tired of their doctrines, and resigned. Next 2 years i was working as mercenary. It was funny time... And then i heard about you. I sold my old ship, and began to work as independet Bounty Hunter. Now i want to be a full member of the Guild.

That's all.

Signed,

Felix Kraus

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

BHG| recruitment - choffers - 05-31-2012

--CommID: "Starbeard"
-Ship Details: Raven's Talon, could change to Orca or Bottlenose, albeit reluctantly.

I do not know much about my origins. I was discovered alone in an escape pod drifting through a debris field by an elderly couple in the Pennsylvania system. Upon coming of age, i struck out on my own hoping to find fame and fortune. Instead i found myself piloting for Orbital Spa and Cruise. All seemed well until one day my liner was accosted by rogues who demanded some of my "cargo". I pleaded for help through emergency channels, but nothing came, and I was forced to jettison some of my passengers to insure the safety of the vessel and those remaining on board.

Enraged by what had happened and how little OSC could do, i quit my post and struck out on my own once again dishing out vigilante justice as I could in an effort to make sure this kind of thing never happens again.

Signed,
"Starbeard"

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

BHG| recruitment - Dashiell - 06-01-2012

Mr Kraus,

We haven't heard anything from you since we sent paperwork your way. So we assume you are either dead / a spy/ now employed at McDonalds.

Feel free to apply again in a month. Even if you're dead, we re not that picky.

mr Starbeard,

Paperwork sent.

Laura Lovelace

BHG| recruitment - Mathias6587 - 06-03-2012

--CommID: Elendar Elghinn
-Ship Details: Piranha. Seeking required permissions for Hammerhead, Manta and Orca

Pilot Record:
Home Planet: New London
Professions:
Freelancer, Bretonian Sector:
2 Years flight time under Former career, during which time basic flight and combat skills were honed to intermediate level. Bretonaian space fully mapped, and no hostilities with home sector acquired. Unknown on the status of other sectors. Well known to Sheffield Station, regularly ran jobs for the guild ranging from assassination, search and destroy, team missions, and capture missions found on the board there. Well known to Bretonian police and military, ran numerous jobs for them on grounds stated above. On friendly terms with the Guild, Bretonian forces and all allied persons.
Independent Lawful Bounty hunter:
New to this profession per say, but the time spent as a Freelancer working for and with guild pilots taught him much. And all skills can be transfered to this line of work. Still holds good standing with Bounty Hunters in Bretonian space.
Reason for application:
Had intended to join local police or military institution to defend Bretonia space and keep the peace within home sector, but came to realize that the problem must be stopped at the source and the Bounty Hunters Guild offers the freedom and flexibility to hunt threats across space with relative freedom, and offers the opportunity to make good standing with other sectors and pilots.

Terms of hire:
Wherein Guild standing on factions changes to adversely affect Bretonian interests, the Guild hereby acknowledges that Said client wil remain neutral, unless the Guild actively engages in hostile action to any and all Bretonian forces unless stated otherwise by said Officials. The client upon placing the application has already agreed to said statement and hereby swears an oath to both the Guild and Bretonia, for life, ship and honor to defend, and serve said parties and all appropriate interests.
Signed,

Elendar Elghinn

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

BHG| recruitment - nemi8989 - 06-06-2012

--CommID: Nergal.Levsky--
-Ship Details: Manta

Howdy there, so you wana know something about me? I was born in middle class family, my father was a navy pilot. I was born and raised on planet Los Angeles, droped out of from New York college when I was 17, and since then I'm unemployed. I once saw a group of pirates shooting down a poor trader somewhere in California system, they were laughing while doing it, and from that moment on I knew that im going to be hunter, not navy, like my dad, but hunter. Got my first manta at age 22, now im flying around hoping to run into some criminals, it always ends bad for them *smile*, and im doing this almost 5 years now, so i do know how to do it. People ask me: "why do you wana joing BHG, they are all former pirates and killers, now working for credits only", i reply simple, "credit is credit", better that then being a pirate, no? As you can see there is nothing special about me, just one young boy wanting to clean those rats. And don't worry about me, i know how to fly, be sure in that, and i will buy my own new manta, this old one is done.

So im ready to shoot some basterds.

Signed,

Nergal

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

BHG| recruitment - Dashiell - 06-06-2012

Laura Lovelace

BHG| recruitment - jaydenslade - 06-17-2012

--CommID: Disoblige--
-Ship Details: Manta

Name: Blair Disley
Sex: Male

History: 4 Years ago, after flight school and navy academy, I worked like a regular navy pilot.
Many times i have ran into ambushes by the pirates and lost many many fellow officers.
It was remarkable, but on the other hand, the government started to suspect me that i might
work for the unlawfuls. Everytime the whole group we had, just died, only i survived. Finally
i got dismissed. Life became harder, as not having a good reputation it was not easy to find a job.
Another day, i watched a documental about Bounty Hunters, i knew that this is it, that's what i want.
Now i'm here and writing an application. The reason to join bounty hunter? I think it must be
the only way to live a great life and survive in this complicated world.

Signed,

Blair Disley

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

BHG| recruitment - Dashiell - 06-19-2012

Laura Lovelace