Discovery Gaming Community
New Red Hessian Vidar Model - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: New Red Hessian Vidar Model (/showthread.php?tid=74663)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - Jaika - 02-12-2012

' Wrote:Hello, George Lucas here. HOLY SHI~!!! Wait a sec...

*fap fap fap*

OK, that's all I wanted to say.

I LOL'd...really

If that ship get in...i'm gonna get one, btw...we gonna see a Rheinland Pirate Cruiser version of that too?

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - Veygaar - 02-12-2012

Do it.... Do it now!

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - schlurbi - 02-12-2012

To be honest, I don't like it. The general Shape looks okay, but it has too much on it. Stuff everywhere, it's good to have some Detail, but it's already too much.

Also the Texture is really dark in Game.

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - massdriver - 02-12-2012

' Wrote:I LOL'd...really

If that ship get in...i'm gonna get one, btw...we gonna see a Rheinland Pirate Cruiser version of that too?

ye less details and more rusty textures.

As for "Also the Texture is really dark in Game.", I'll make gentle rose version of material library to make happy those who prefer not dark games.:)

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - Varyag - 02-14-2012

My only question is whether it is going in an update or if we have to wait till 4.87.

I approve.

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - massdriver - 02-14-2012

' Wrote:My only question is whether it is going in an update or if we have to wait till 4.87.

I approve.

the model was submited to devs. still no feedback.

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - Anonymous User - 02-14-2012

just.... AMAZING

*nerdgasm*

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - Savvy ? - 02-15-2012

[color=#ff0000]AWESOME !!!!

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - Klaw117 - 02-15-2012

My reaction to the pictures: HOLY *bleep*!!!!!

In short, well done sir. Very well done.

One thing though and this applies to all of the models I've seen you make (RHA VHF, LWB Bomber, and Corsair Gladiator): Your models are a little too detailed. While on their own they look amazing, when you have them side-by-side with other ships that are already in the game, they look a little out of place because none of the other models are as detailed as yours. Unless all current models get upgraded a bit, it might be a good idea to tone down your details a little bit to fit in with the rest of the game.

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - massdriver - 02-15-2012

' Wrote:My reaction to the pictures: HOLY *bleep*!!!!!

In short, well done sir. Very well done.

One thing though and this applies to all of the models I've seen you make (RHA VHF, LWB Bomber, and Corsair Gladiator): Your models are a little too detailed. While on their own they look amazing, when you have them side-by-side with other ships that are already in the game, they look a little out of place because none of the other models are as detailed as yours. Unless all current models get upgraded a bit, it might be a good idea to tone down your details a little bit to fit in with the rest of the game.

lets call it the beginning. once finished with hessians I'll choose another faction to upgrade.