Discovery Gaming Community
AI ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: AI ID (/showthread.php?tid=77147)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

AI ID - Hielor - 03-31-2012

' Wrote:you again huh? remember you flooding in |RR feedback
Absolutely, given the circumstances.

Quote:I already sayed all things I wanted to say about lawfuls-pirates-terrorists. if you blind or not intelligent to understand when rules means less then RP its not my fault.
The only people who have the power to determine when RP overrides rules are admins, with SRPs.

Players do not have the ability to decide that their RP is so great that they are above the rules. It would kind of defeat the purpose of rules if that were the case.

Quote:purpose of my AI is to seek FRIENDS, but some players like to HATE AIs and call them toasters. they are my ENEMIES. if you dont think that AI can attack its enemy WHEN NEEDED ( NOT WHEN I WANT TO) you dont understand how it goes.

used CL to point main words here. AI ID was always misterious when it comes to PvP, but I figured how it might work if you knows AI as good as I do
"someone insulted me and called me a toaster" is not sufficient reason for you to break the rules and attack them.

It's the exact same thing with other rules...6.7 for example. If I'm flying around in a transport and I meet a cruiser and insult them, that doesn't give them the right to break the rules.

People like you, who think the rules don't apply to them, are everything that's wrong with this server.

AI ID - dodike - 03-31-2012

' Wrote:People like you, who think the rules don't apply to them, are everything that's wrong with this server.
If there is no report there is no crime.

AI ID - Savvy ? - 03-31-2012

' Wrote:you again huh? remember you flooding in |RR feedback
I already sayed all things I wanted to say about lawfuls-pirates-terrorists. if you blind or not intelligent to understand when rules means less then RP its not my fault.
purpose of my AI is to seek FRIENDS, but some players like to HATE AIs and call them toasters)1. they are my ENEMIES)3. if you dont think that AI can attack its enemy)2 WHEN NEEDED ( NOT WHEN I WANT TO) you dont understand how it goes.

used CL to point main words here. AI ID was always misterious when it comes to PvP, but I figured how it might work if you knows AI as good as I do)4

1. AI is an advance form of toaster, they are imitation life with advanced algorithm equation known with artificial intelligent
  2. In isolated system where no human contact AI will develop ONLY self defence mechanism, so they wont RP "U enemy, I keel U" unless your AI attacked first.
  3. I believe "friend-foe" and "good-evil" concept are not programmed on AI, AI main program is to keep its survival.
  4. I congratulate you for knowing the best way to use an AI for PvP, but the question is how good you know to use them for RP ?

AI ID - JayDee Kasane - 03-31-2012

looks like you all misunderstood me or just not read my posts. whatever, I sayed all that must be sayed before.
my AI is not PvP based, its most RP char I have with own biography, and I know AI Lore more then most others who play as AI.

' Wrote:It doesn't matter what your RP is. Rules are rules, and you must follow them. Hell, if that's not truth I would've got Nom stuff on my Outcast long time ago and go on a killing spree around Sirius. But no, rules prevent me.
not really understand your point here. using nomad tech on non-nomad and attacking someone (if your ID not mentioned to) its different things

will reply again: IM NOT ATTACKING ALL!!! less then 5% of all characters my AI RPed with was attacked by me or attacked me. only those who actually wanted to fight with me or those who showed no respect to rules and RP (such as: silently cruising away, spelling russian/french, using AI tech with non-AI ID...) end up in PvP and ''hostile list''
if I remember correct I had RPed PvP with: 2 order snubs, 1 AI Drone, 3 Freelancers Freighters, many different BHG Core ships, 2 OC dreads and few Sabres

AI ID - Laerethe - 03-31-2012

' Wrote:looks like you all misunderstood me or just not read my posts. whatever, I sayed all that must be sayed before.
my AI is not PvP based, its most RP char I have with own biography, and I know AI Lore more then most others who play as AI.
not really understand your point here. using nomad tech on non-nomad and attacking someone (if your ID not mentioned to) its different things

will reply again: IM NOT ATTACKING ALL!!! less then 5% of all characters my AI RPed with was attacked by me or attacked me. only those who actually wanted to fight with me or those who showed no respect to rules and RP (such as: silently cruising away, spelling russian/french, using AI tech with non-AI ID...) end up in PvP and ''hostile list''
if I remember correct I had RPed PvP with: 2 order snubs, 1 AI Drone, 3 Freelancers Freighters, many different BHG Core ships, 2 OC dreads and few Sabres

Even if you shoot only a few, you're still breaking the rules.

Also, just because somebody else broke the rules, doesn't mean you can. Two wrongs don't make a right(but three rights do make a left, which'll be useful if your AI's tracking systems get broken by the admins).

AI ID - Stefz - 03-31-2012

' Wrote:not really understand your point here. using nomad tech on non-nomad and attacking someone (if your ID not mentioned to) its different things

My point is that my character's RP is that, but I still can't do it because of the rules.

And it doesn't matter if you attack 5% or 10% of lawful guys you meet first, because ID rules clearly state that AI can only attack pirates and terrorists, or anyone in self defense. So, if a lawful doesn't fire at you but insults your AI and stuff, you have zero right to shoot him.