Discovery Gaming Community
LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network (/showthread.php?tid=83729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Nepotu - 07-21-2012

Your Name: Jack`Steel

Target Name: ECG|Col-Dutzy & Apolo

Target ID: ECG|Col-Dutzy ID & Apolo ID

Proof of Destruction: ECG|Col-Dutzy's death & Apolo's death

Payment Due: 50.000.00 SC

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 07-21-2012

[Image: icsigv2.png]

Mr. Steel,

Excellent work.

[Image: jack.png]

Richard Zane
Interspace Bounty Officer

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - versatil - 07-21-2012

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Raven Steel

Greetings, Mr. Zane! I've made some changes with my papers and I want to let you know. In addition, I would like to register me and my brothers as group. You already know my little brother Jack, but I have two older brothers which would like to work for Interspace Comerce. Their names are: Wyra and Andy.
I prefer to mention their names, just to not confuse other Steel named person which may claim a bounty in our place.
I've sent you the new data.

DATA
Quote:Full Name: Steel Family

Callsign(s): `Steel

Affiliation: Affiliation

Group or Solo Registration: Group Registration

Proof of relationship status: Proof

Raven, out!

...Transmission Terminated

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 07-21-2012

Ms. Steel,

Your family has done good work so far, I see no reason to deny you a group registration.

Richard Zane

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - versatil - 07-22-2012

Incoming Transmission...

Greetings, Mr. Zane! It seems corsair weapon platforms aren't working very well. I've just destroyed one of their gunboats in front of their planet. So weak!

DATA
Quote:Your Name: Raven`Steel

Target Name: Ayatollah

Target ID: Ayatollah ID

Proof of Destruction: Proof

Payment Due: Raven`Steel

Raven, out!

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 07-22-2012

Ms. Steel,

Excellent work, good to see it happened right on their own doorstep.

[Image: raven2.png]

All hunters,

After conferring with some of our hunters we have decided to extend the bounty against Corsairs into Bretonian space, as they have been harassing some of our vessels there. Hunters may now collect bounties on Corsairs in any Bretonian system. In addition, Cruisers and Gunboats are now counted separately with Cruisers being worth 30,000,000 SC.

Due to new concerns by some of our staff, if you destroy a capital ship and its destruction cannot be explicitly confirmed to be from you then you must show proof that your companions accept you claiming the bounty so we don't have two claims for the same kill. By all means, share the credits when you get them.

Richard Zane

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Jack_Henderson - 07-22-2012

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Interspace Commerce Bounty Department
**** ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC99]HIGH
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: laura_huntington.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#CCCCCC]
*Laura clears her throat while the camera is still off but the sound channel is already on, and starts speaking once the cam is on*

Hello there, this is Laura Huntington speaking also for an unruly bunch of IMG pilots sitting here right next to me. Ye, I lost that bet and I am the new gal, so I have to make the call.

[color=#CCCCCC]
*There is laughter to be heard from the background and Laura turns her head away from the microphone and whispers a: "Shut up... I am trying to make your stupid call!". Then she clears her throat again and continues*

We are IMG| Defense Pilots and... we shoot at people that you like to have shot. Mostly in O3 and O7, but also Dublin and Camebridge and a lot of other places. We do mainly defend our stuff flying around there....miners and such.

Now, my mates told me to inquire...

a) whether every pilot that is interested has to register themselves here
b) whether you only want professional bounty hunters and mercs on your paylist.

I mean, most of us are not the best hunters that are around, but we manage to keep our turf clean, mostly.

*short protest mumbling and a few "boooo!" can be heard from the background that ends in clapping and utterances like "Hell yea!"*

So... in my opinion, you'd make a good deal by accepting my wingmates and me and get more gun pointing at your enemies.

Ah and... as far as scans and reputation proof is concerned... ehm... is it not enough that you have priority docking at Falster and... ehm... do we really need to prove that we are red... red... very red to Corsairs?

*There is more laughter to be heard from the background and Laura threatens: "I'll punch you! All of you! I swear! If you don't shut up!". Then she clears her throat again and continues, speaking into the microphone again*

Ye... I guess that's it. See you! And sorry for my mates... they are... yeah, my wingmates.

Laura Huntington

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 07-22-2012

Ms. Huntington,

Seeing as how Interspace has had favorable relations in the past with the IMG I can see no reason to deny you a group contract. All IMG| tagged vessels will be able to submit claims freely to this board. We look forward to continuing business with your guild, and wish you good hunting.

Richard Zane

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - versatil - 07-22-2012

Incoming Transmission...

Mr. Zane, I have good news for you. Two corsair ships has been destroyed today by me and my brother Wyra. I'll send you the data.

DATA
Quote:Your Name: Raven`Steel

Target Name: Dohany & Viejo.Phantasma[TBH]

Target ID: Dohany & Viejo.Phantasma[TBH]
Proof of Destruction: Dohany's death & Viejo.Phantasma[TBH]'s death
Payment Due: Raven`Steel

Send the credits to me and I will share them with my brothers. Thank you!

Raven, out!

Ms. Steel,

I didn't think the Corsairs had shipping, now I guess I really have seen everything. Here is your pay.

[Image: raven3.png]

Richard Zane