Discovery Gaming Community
Muroto Trade Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Muroto Trade Center (/showthread.php?tid=98449)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Muroto Trade Center - djoser1970 - 01-20-2014

(01-20-2014, 06:45 PM)Liberty Trade Shipping Wrote:
(01-20-2014, 06:16 PM)djoser1970 Wrote: Hello how are you today?
I am asking for docking privileges I'm a legal shipper with only legal ventures in mind. I travel all over and it's nice to have a safe port knowing I'll get a fair price.
I tried to upload my stats, it wouldn't take file to big. Sorry about the double take.....

Ship Name: Quantum
Ship Type: Liberty Heavy Transport "Bison C5"
ID/IFF: Universal Shipping.

::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

[Image: 1czl.jpg]

Greetings pilot,

This communication channel contains outdated information and Muroto Trade Center installation is now the property of the Kishiro Technologies, according with this agreement published on January 14, 821 AS.

We promise that, together with Kishiro Technologies representatives, we will try to update all details related to the docking rights on this station.

We apologise for inconvenience this may cause and please, stay tuned to this frequency for all future changes.

Respectfully,
David Leroy
President of Liberty Trade Shipping

::: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :::

Hello again I read the transcript but it really doesn't explain my application? I've seen the USI ID's granted? Could you get back to me much appreciated thanks
I would like to send my stats to ya but it says the file is to big? I'm at a loss here for that one.

RE: Muroto Trade Center - David.Leroy - 01-21-2014

Dear captain,

It seems that I must to repeat: this communication channel contains outdated information and now, the docking rights can be granted ONLY by Kishiro Technologies. So, please do not insist. As soon as the information will be updated, you will know if your vessel will have the right to dock on the Muroto Trade Center. Thank you for patience!

Respectfully,
David Leroy

RE: Muroto Trade Center - djoser1970 - 01-21-2014

(01-21-2014, 07:08 AM)David.Leroy Wrote:

Dear captain,

It seems that I must to repeat: this communication channel contains outdated information and now, the docking rights can be granted ONLY by Kishiro Technologies. So, please do not insist. As soon as the information will be updated, you will know if your vessel will have the right to dock on the Muroto Trade Center. Thank you for patience!

Respectfully,
David Leroy

Yeah sorry I tried to remove post but it wouldn't allow me to. Yeah I understand the procedure. Thanks for your time.