Discovery Gaming Community
Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! (/showthread.php?tid=99854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Tyler - 02-21-2014

You're forgetting something on your userbars.

Generally you apply a curved white with like 60% transparant gloss over it, making it "shine" a bit more. Let me try to find a example I made for Disco users.

[Edit]
[Image: OSIUserbar_zps3a683777.png]

If you look closely to the logo of the OSI on the left there's a vague curved line going upwards from halfway the logo. It makes a userbar "come alive" a bit more.

But overall I like your work.

[Edit 2]
Can't remember if I made or "fixed" this one, but this is a perfect clear example on the "gloss".
[Image: GMG_banner.png]

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 02-24-2014

Seven Alpha, here are your banners

[Image: 2rnbfi0.png]
[Image: 2a56id.png]

Here's yours, Snoopyman

[Image: 2d7di0g.png]
[Image: 2vvqner.png]

And one for you, QuinnZai

[Image: 116j34p.png]

Should any of you want some tweaks made to these user bars, please let me know.

Tyler, thanks for appreciating what I do in general. As for the gloss effect, the tools I'm using to create these either don't have that ability, or I'm not aware of them. I do some blurring or sharpening from time to time, but that's just about it. It's part of the reason I slapped "Moderate Quality" into the title. I saw ones like GMG|, OSI-, RoS, etc. then made a few of my own and for others when people started wanting them, but I'm not quite able to reproduce those.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Connor - 02-24-2014

They're great, thank you! On the OS&C one, can you swap the Talon and the blue bit next to the Talon around please?

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - 7AlphaOne1 - 02-24-2014

Love em. sent cash .now , teerin, I have a few recruitment requests pending, so I think I will be back soon for more. you got any discounts?

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 02-24-2014

I moved the triangles and the Raven's Talon around, then cleaned up a bit. Probably one of the hardest designs I've tried to do.

[Image: rs8xv5.png]

Seven Alpha, all discount prices are listed in the original post. Please look there for the details

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Reid - 02-24-2014

So ye

One for LN pls

LN Star in there somewhere (The badass white one, not the gay colory one) (huh, surprised those weren't starred out)

Maybe say Captain on one side

Will send cash sometime soon

One for my VR too
Reina Pavoni, Osprey, Natio logo
kthx

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - 7AlphaOne1 - 02-25-2014

Ok, I am back

O'Rhu| one- similar to Order but I want it to say Harrison Ambler and to have a little more darker shade than Order one, to differentiate

{UG} one - I need a Falcata on the side, outcast style colours, tag {UG} on our emblem and name Paulo Lorenzis.

since this is the fourth one, I will mostly need 2 more, for Angels and Phoenix, but only after I am in. not sure they will take me.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Connor - 02-26-2014

(02-24-2014, 10:55 PM)Teerin Wrote: I moved the triangles and the Raven's Talon around, then cleaned up a bit. Probably one of the hardest designs I've tried to do.

[Image: rs8xv5.png]

Thank you, I appreciate it!

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - 7AlphaOne1 - 02-28-2014

Teerin, could you please cancel the UG one? thanks

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 03-03-2014

Reid, here are your LN and VR user bars

[Image: 2jeeixw.png]
[Image: 2zqwh9x.png]

I've upgraded all the LN banners, as shown here

[Image: 10p4vo6.jpg] <- Old
[Image: 2rpehsk.png] <- New

Seven Alpha, here's your O'Rhu one. Fortunately, I hadn't started working on UG when you made that post

[Image: 2ugewwz.png]

If these are not satisfactory, send me a message and I'll see what I can do