Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Yesterday - 10-14-2013

(10-14-2013, 03:19 AM)Evo Wrote: ==============
Tractor Monster Refuses to Stop Tractoring
==============

[Image: Freelancer%202013-10-13%2022-14-25-59.jpg]

Tractoring..

[Image: Freelancer%202013-10-13%2022-14-30-59.jpg]

Still tractoring..

That would be ammo iirc. I'm assuming some sort of "u no tractor past allowed ammo limits" safeguard. As is, it keeps trying to tractor unless you either get out of range and hit B again, or clear your target and hit shift+B. Quite annoying.

Confirm this. I had a same problem.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - LunaticOnTheGrass - 10-14-2013

I guess since similar things are mentioned as being on Echo's to-do list...

==============
Bruchsal Bar NPCs
==============

All Bundschuh bases use only the NPCs on Bruchsal with their outdated Vanilla Freelancer rumors and stuff.

In addition, the new Zwickau Depot has a bare, empty bar save for a robot who thinks he's on the now-destroyed Border Station Pirna.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 10-14-2013

==============
Docking module
==============

It is a problem inherited from 4.86. If a ship docks on a player ship, then undocks, the player ship becomes empty ("No ship docked" message on the /listdocked command). However, after logging out and in with the dockable player ship, the last docked ship is still listed as docked on the /listdocked command.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Scumbag - 10-14-2013

==============
TRACTOR CARGO
==============

I have been experiencing infinite tractor beams on different ships. I think there is a problem somewhere

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - sindroms - 10-14-2013

==============
Liberator
==============

http://i.imgur.com/YpuQXho.png
Shields do not work for both the ship and the NPCs.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - SeaFalcon - 10-14-2013

==============
ORCA ARCS
==============

Guess you also did a rollback on that or failed when you said you changed the arcs.

It can't shoot anything behind it above, no guns aim there.
Left behind, 2. Right behind 2, get in the middle, none can fire.

Fixing, means you change things to make them better not worse.
Also here is a good tip. Try to test things you mod ingame to see what the results are rather than just looking at the numbers, that you apparently all fail at to change.

Also the Orca increased in size like 3 times compared to told Orca.
The forward gun is nowhere near good compared to the agility and size of the ship.
The armor is bad if not df kjlsndfgknd sfgm d;!!

You get the point.

Try again - and test it before patching.
Not bothering with screens since you'd have to get ingame to actually check for yourself.

Edit: Oh yes, it's not a "balance issue", since it's just the modders failing at filling in arc numbers.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Stone21 - 10-14-2013

=====================
TRACTOR BEAM
=====================

The tractor beam once is activated, cannot be stopped, it goes on and on until you leave the tractor beam range.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Narcotic - 10-14-2013

==============
NOMAD CLOAK
==============

Not compatible with Wild ID. Don't tell me that this was made on purpose.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Coin - 10-14-2013

all these are since update 3:

=====================
Crash to desktop after reconnecting
=====================

have to reconnect using different account, then close down program, and swop accounts, then open up program and.... repeat if it doesnt work

=====================
restart corsair bw light fighter has class 7 and 8 guns in class 6 slots
=====================

=====================
Missions from planet crete have no npcs
=====================

=====================
Opening screen flashes white 5 times a second for approx ten seconds, then settles down
=====================

as much as i enjoy a good dose of epilepsy, im not sure if this is my machine (it didn't do this in 4.86, nor vanilla, nor any other mod, but it is a laptop with a built in g-card)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tunicle - 10-14-2013

==============
URUZ
==============
Cockpit mode = engine flame fills view
Still seems to have mostly empty containers