Discovery Gaming Community
OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: OSI- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: OSI Recruitment (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=43907)

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Dodger - 03-22-2016

Full Name: Lee "Device" Kaplan
Tag "Device"
To: Omicron Supply Industries Recruitment Board
Subject: Application

Greetings to the Omicron Supply Industries Recruitment Board,

My name is Lee "Device" Kaplan and I am the captain of the Zoner Whale "Gelassenheit". I am 27 years old and was born on Freeport 2 to ex Rhineland miners, hence the German ship name. I took to space 6 years ago and have since been traveling around Sirius as a independent trader. For most of these past six years I have been content to travel and trade alone but recently I have found that to no longer be the case. I heard about OSI and thought that it would provide an excellent opportunity to provide me with some fellow traders. Also I think that OSI will give me a sense of purpose that I have been lacking for many years as a independent trader, it would provide a family that I could help and grow with. I thank you for taking the time to consider my application and hope that we can enjoy a long and fruitful time together.

Thanks,

Lee "Device" Kaplan

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Aazalot - 03-23-2016

[Image: Vontransbar2.png]

Mr Kaplan.
I am sending you the recruitment documents that we require you to fill out. I would just like to point out that currently OSI isnt welcome in Rheinland space, so i trust you accept that if your Whale bares OSI Markings it will no longer be allowed to enter Rheinland. As long as you accept that then we look forward to reading your application.

Regards
J Voncloud OSI Director of Security
[Image: transmission_omicron_bottom.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Dodger - 03-23-2016

Mr Voncloud,

I have completed the form you sent me and am looking forward to a response. As to my relationship with Rheinland I have no love for or affiliation with Rheinland, I am merely carrying on the name of my father's old mining vessel.

Thanks,

Lee Kaplan

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Sombs - 06-25-2016

[Image: osikyu2_by_rhulaner-da7qvs5.gif]

Good day, Omicron Supply Industries!

My name is Kyu Akibara and I'm a freelancing Zoner Whale captain. I usually use the trading route from Gran Canaria in Omega-49 to Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta, trading Deuterium and Iridium. However, there is so much more I could do with that reliable ship I posess, but therefore, I would need access to some facilities in house space.

Omicron Supply Industries is known for their business within house space, and that makes it very attractive to me. So what can I tell for making me attractive to OSI? I have a good ship, I know how and where to make good profits and I know the lanes and routes in house space as well as in the outer rim. And I never lost freight or integrity so far. Rare, huh?

There are so many stations out there that could need the assistance of a reliable supplier, Rheinland aside, and I would be glad if I could be the one captain to offer them my assistance.

Can't wait to answer your questions as soon as possible.

Kyu Akibara
Zoner Whale Captain

[Image: osiapp_by_rhulaner-da7qrwf.gif]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Stoner_Steve - 06-26-2016

[Image: 88T2JSt.png]

Kyu Akibara,

Your applications has been received and further information has been sent to your private nural-net accounts.

[Image: qDFBbvU.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Stoner_Steve - 07-07-2016

Kyu Akibara,

Your application was evaluated by the Board of Directors as appropriate. Please direct yourself to our Human Resources department at our Headquarters at Las Palmas City, Planet Gran Canaria.

Further information will be sent to you at your personal NeuralNet account.

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Harper - 08-14-2016

<<< TRANSMISSION INCOMING >>>

Oi Boss, I herd som rumors ye might still be recruitin' som more transport pilots to ye ranks so I thoughts I mite as well drop a line in tha pond an see what pulls up.

Tha name's Seamus Harper an I hail from Londonderry, born on Cork before tha Corsairs nuked her to oblivion when I was a wee lad of nine. Ma was a right-stout barmaid and me Pa was a miner-turned-Molly wit a fist like a club an a wanderin' eye. I wadn't never much good as a fighter pilot (much ta tha ire of me Pa), so soon as I could I hitched a ride wit a Zoner supply freighter ta escape my inevitable death in tha Mollies an see what life I might carve outta tha galaxy as a trader. Been freelancin' small jobs across Sirius ever since.

Now I'm 30 years young an I got enough creds to buy me a ship an settle in with some reputable cause. Tha Zoners have always been my type a folk, an I'd be honored somethin' fierce if I could join up wit yas. Shoot me tha papers if ya fancy tha offer, an may yer pockets always be heavy!

Harper out.

<<< END TRANSMISSION >>>

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Stoner_Steve - 08-14-2016

Mr Harper,

Your applications has been received and further information has been sent to your private nural-net account.

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Harper - 08-22-2016

<<< INCOMING TRANSMISSION >>>

Ey Boss, just doin' a little follow up on my application. Makin' sure things were received and not lost in the neural net somewheres, ya know? It's been a minute an' I still ain't heard nothin' back from no one regardin' a status. If ya get a chance to look into it, that'd be great! I'd like to actually start haulin' somethin' meanin'ful instead of these little random trades as a freelance Zoner. Put me ta work, eh?

Harper out.

<<< END TRANSMISSION >>>

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - rhodesia - 09-27-2016

Greetings,

My name is Leroy Jethro Gibbs, or Gibbs for short. I was born and raised on Planet Manhattan before enlisting in the Liberty Navy. I served 3 combat tours before transferring to the LSF as an agent. I since became jaded by the constant political madness and decided it was time to move on, not just from the LSF but from the very heart of bureaucracy, the inner-houses.

I resigned my position, called in a few favours and got myself set up with a dromedary in the outer systems. After a few years, and a few more crews and ships, I found myself where I am today. I currently own and operate a Zoner Whale Transport and have a crew fit and ready to conduct deep space trade missions, much as I have been doing for several years.

I wish to join OSI as the outer systems are becoming ever dangerous and I feel, for the safety of my crew and myself, I need to align with a greater power. The potential growth with OSI is also seemingly unlimited, further sweetening the deal. I have my years of military service, my time as a lone trader and a running ship to offer.

I anxiously await your response.

Regards,

Gibbs