Discovery Gaming Community
The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Contract Boards (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=145)
+---- Thread: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=64110)

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - The Republic Of Liberty - 09-17-2012

[Image: 2vmamgh.png]

Bounty Hunters Guild contractors;

Payments have been authorised for:

• 8,500,000 to BHG|Tom.Milestone

Gen, your evidence links suffered connection issues. Our engineers managed to fix these, but if they are not functional in future your claim will not be processed. Your claim was disqualified as retrospective timestamps do not provide necessary evidence. Please ensure your kill message is highly legible.

Evidence for payment is below:

[font=Agency FB]*

Ferris Dufresne
Central Liberty Internal Treasury

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Ursus - 09-17-2012

Your name: Festus Hagen

Where the money is going: BHG Festus

Kills: Lane Hacker Gunship, Outcast Gunship, Rogue Barghest, Outcast Falcatta, Outcast Dread

Circumstances: Last night I got a call about a Liberator being chased by a Rogue Gunboat and a Lane Hacker Gunship, so I went to investigate. One of the primary fleet was chasing the Rogue, so I jumped on the Lane Hacker named Athena.Elegantiae. I forgot to restock on CDs so she got away for a little while, but she led me to a Rogue Destroyer out in the Pittsburgh debris field where I managed to finally kill here.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_AthenaElegantiae-ID-0.png] [Image: th_AthenaElegantiae-kill-0.png]
Circumstances: A couple of hours later I went on patrol and ran across a Rogue Barghest named RUSKI on the lanes in California. He forgot to supply regens so it was pretty quick fight.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_RUSKI-ID-0.png] [Image: th_RUSKI-kill-0.png]
Circumstances: A couple hours after that happened, I responded to another emergency broadcast in Libery, this time under massive attack by Rogues and Outcasts. I got the kill shot on an Outcast Gunship named "Gunship" but I dont have the ID scan. You can confirm its ID with any of the primary fleet members in the scanner list.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_Gunship-kill-0.png]
Circumstances: A few hours ago, I was tracking a couple of contacts in California and stumbled across an Outcast Falcatta named xSEEKERx undocking from the Rogue asteroid base. I gave him a warning then engaged. He seemed pretty irritated.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_xSEEKERx-ID-0.png] [Image: th_xSEEKERx-kill-0.png]
Circumstances: Shortly after the above, an Outcast Ranseur dreadnought named Nightmare_on_Elm_Street undocked. Although I didnt think our bottlenoses could do much to it, the Navy and LSF officers on-scene asked for our help, and we felt obliged to try. After it was over, they agreed we could claim the bounty. I'm claiming for myself and BHG|Pepe, and will split the payment with him.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_Nightmare_Elm-ID-0.png] [Image: th_Nightmare_Elm-kill-0.png] [Image: th_Nightmare_Elm-chat-0.png]
Payment owed: Lets see now. 1 Lane Hacker plus Gunship bonus 1.5m+2m; 1 Outcast plus Gunship bonus: 1.5m+2m; 1 Rogue bomber: 1.5m; 1 Outcast bomber: 1.5m; 1 Outcast plus Battleship bonus: 1.5m+6m; Total: 17.5m

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - The Republic Of Liberty - 09-17-2012

Festus Hagen;

• 10,000,000 to BHG|Festus

Evidence to substantiate Outcast warship claim is not sufficient. Please refer to point three of the FAQ. in future. Evidence for the Outcast gunship is taken on the word of the Lake Shasta. Please be aware that if you fail to submit ID data in future you risk your bounty payment. This is a benefit of the doubt situation.

[font=Agency FB]*

Ferris Dufresne

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Pepe - 09-19-2012

[font=Trebuchet Ms]
### Connection Established ###
### Incoming Transmission ###

Transmission shows Pepe.
He's having a glass of milkshake.
His Sea Serpent smokes in the background.

[Image: commpepe0.png]

Intercom displays details:
Name: Pepe
Ship: BHG|22nd-Click.Boom

Pepe is trying to hide his milkshake, when noticed camera is ON.

[color=#FF6600]
Huh? Hey! ... Good day, Sir...

I just ordered a milksahke at LA planet when I received BHG Neural Alarm from California to NY lane and reported with no delay. I saw 2 pirates trying to destroy my friend's ship, so I warned them that was bad idea. They didn't stop, so I started. One more LF joined us. After long battle they both were downd. The one I shooted was probably wounded, he was not fighting very well. Maybe I could bring him to your custody, but no authorities were spoted on my way from LA.

Pirate ID bomber
Pirate bomber perished

It would be 1.500.000 on my account: BHG|Pepe.

Thank you,
Pepe

Pepe reaches OFF button. While doing that he managed to drop his milkshake all over. You heard some nice traditional bunter swearing for a second.

### End of Transmission ###
### Connection's Off ###

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - The Republic Of Liberty - 09-20-2012

Pepe;

Your payment cannot be authorised as you have not provided timestamp evidence. Please also remember that failing to use the template provided does not invalidate your claim, but does removce The Republic of Liberty's obligation to process your claim.

Ferris Dufresne

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Sava - 09-20-2012

Your name: Philip Morris

Where the money is going: BHG|22nd-Klangk

Kills: XA-Pygmy., XA-Rinkhals-

Circumstances: We caught few xeeners by pirating traders in California. Chased them down to Ontario, where the fight took place. All targets were successfully neutralized.

Proof:
[Image: th_screen9_zps7803ef04.png] [Image: th_screen10_zps1b28c876.png]
Payment owed: 2.000.000+2.000.000 makes 4.000.000 SC

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - The Republic Of Liberty - 09-21-2012

Phillip Morris;

• 4,000,000 to BHG|22nd-Klangk

Failing to provide evidence of target ID and shipclass risks your payment. Should you fail to do this in future The Republic is within its rights to refuse payment.

[font=Agency FB]*

Ferris Dufresne

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Aingar - 09-21-2012

***Transmission incoming***
Encryption: Low

[Image: DYI4u.jpg]

ID: Jack Phillips, Freelancer

So, was drivin' fro' California ta Colorado ta look fer some Xenos, 'en aye bumped onto tha' lad een 'hattan orbit took a'hile ta tear 'eem do'n.

Quote:Your Name: Jack.Phillips

Target Name: The.Placeholder

Target ID: Outcast

Proof of Destruction: Scan Poof Lad aye assisted Claim consent

Payment Due: 5.500.000 Credits

Lookin' ferward ta mo' business with ye.

Jack oot.

***Transmission terminated***

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Vrabcek - 09-21-2012

Where the money is going: Untreue

Kills: 1x extreme outcast

Circumstances: Bunch of pirates in california, I managed to track one of them down

Proof:

Payment owed: 1 500 000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - The Republic Of Liberty - 09-21-2012

Jack Phillips, Untreue;

• 5,500,000 to Jack.Phillips
  • 1,500,000 to Untreue

Untreue, please note that failing to provide direct links to evidence, and forcing our employees to view advertisements through your database host service jeopardizes your claim.

[font=Agency FB]*

Ferris Dufresne