Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Lumik - 08-30-2020

[Image: FdrOzSY.png]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Ouray Base relay, Colorado
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: HonoredIckyFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif]

Sender: Volunteer David West
Recipient: Xeno Alliance Communications
Subject: First blood

*West holds a can of ale*

This will be the best ale in my life because it comes from the cargo hold of a Rheinland Imperial scum which I turned into a pile of scrap!

*he open it and takes a gulp*

Hell yeah!

*he finishes the can with enthusiasm and opens another one*

But I guess I should mention some details. So, after the rest on Milford I took off and returned to Kansas, just in case that f***er from last time will be there again. Well, he wasn´t, or at least I was unable to find him or any other ship. Thus I jumped to Texas and decided to wait at the New York gate for any foreign scum which dared to enter Liberty. And it did not take long before one jumped in from NY. Imperial Shipping Colossus named Wolverine18593, loaded up to the brim with our ale. Thus I welcomed the Rheinlander. Briefly, but properly.
Quote:[29.08.2020 23:47:07] XA-David.West.: Stop right there!
[29.08.2020 23:47:32] XA-David.West.: So Rheinlander...
[29.08.2020 23:47:49] Wolverine18593: Yeeeeesssssss......?
[29.08.2020 23:48:07] XA-David.West.: You made a mistake by coming to Liberty...
[29.08.2020 23:48:14] XA-David.West.: We do not like people like you around.
[29.08.2020 23:48:49] XA-David.West.: Move yourself to the escape pods quickly...
[29.08.2020 23:49:05] XA-David.West.: Your ship will be removed now

After that, I simply tested my Neutralizers and Scorchers on him and it went very well. Then I tractored all ale I could stuff into my Roc´s cargo hold, unfortunately I had to leave most of it there. What a waste!

*West takes another gulp of ale*

But that was not all. Just when I was about to leave the area and deliver the confiscated ale to Ouray, another ship showed up from NY, Mammoth transport with Freelancer papers named RienDerieN, loaded also with liberty ale. He tried to slip around me but failed. And the captain proved to be stupid even more because he literally made me destroy his ship. First, he refused to stop, despite I was so nice to ask him even three times!
Quote:[29.08.2020 23:51:38] XA-David.West.: Stop!
[29.08.2020 23:52:08] XA-David.West.: I said stop!
[29.08.2020 23:52:38] XA-David.West.: Last chance before I turn you into scrap!

And then, without a word, he opened fire on me! A few moments later he learned the hard way it was a big mistake. I suppose it must have been some another foreign scum which knew that I would recognize him after first word and shoot anyway. So I don´t have any regrets but one - that I had to leave so much ale there again. Maybe we should hunt in pairs, with transport waiting near to pick up the loot?

*he finishes the second can of ale*

Anyway, after this I rather returned to Ouray, because I guess both traders sent the emergency signal, and mainly I wanted to deliver all this ale to you brothers and sisters! So come to the hangar and have some. I will be in the bar, having my little celebration, and the first bourbon round is on me.

West out.

☠ Transmission signal lost.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - mm33dd - 09-02-2020

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Barrow, Hudson.
☠ Opening audio recording...

[Image: fwEUsa3.png]

Sender: Nathan "Viper " Bedford.
Recipient: Xeno Alliance Communications.
Subject: I want some!.

Damn West!... You motherf***! What a lucky boy you're... Mah man, I wish I could be at Ouray right now and take a large crate of ale but, I have a lot of work at Barrow, by the way I already sent a Pelican to Ouray to get some... me and the guys here are thirsty. Great job in opening those flyin' space beer cans over there.

I have an update for you all, I've recieved a comm from Bark, It seems that an filthy Outcast Battletransport was doing some nasty stuff in NY, like making a profit out of Libery citizens. Good for all of us, I found him near the lane between NYJG and Planet Houston in TX. It was all true, that filthy maltese scum had a lot of people in there, some of our own, and some undiserables. He was terminated and our people rescued and shipped to Barrow. Thank you Bark for the info, really apreciate it man.

"Viper"

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Inferno - 09-03-2020

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Fontana Freeport, California

Sender: Adherent W. Bell
Subject: Bright lights, explosives, and coin tosses.

....We've been busy. Earlier today, a gas tanker was found and destoyed. A few minutes later, a criminal was kind enough to sit still for us.

....Ridgenose and myself were looking for targets of opportunity when we ran into some Universal employees doing whatever they were being paid to do. Conversation, coin flipping, stories about rakes. Nothing too serious, but I was getting a bit too uncomfortable with being close to a high-traffic area, so we departed soon after. Viper later fell in line with us, and uncovered a police gunship who couldn't take the heat from a triple threat and moored once their ship started falling apart. At the same time, I was distracted by a drug induced lightshow., but only briefly. On our return trip, we encountered a foreign warship and a local pirate backing him up in a gunship. We scrapped the warship, but had to leave the smaller target behind, as it was getting a bit close to the razor's edge.

....Apart from the slag melted to the hull of my assault platform, the events of today were highly productive.

"Bark"

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - mm33dd - 09-10-2020

☠ Incoming transmission.

Subject: Recon fly Report.

This is a brief report from my last patrol from Ouray to Leyte.
Ontario System: What a surprise. I haven't been at Ramsay for some time, I'm so proud to see what has been achieved with the Liberty Rose... So damn PROUD!.
> Rogue Bactrian wreck, I found some cardamine and pills in it, not a big deal, is in sector C3.
> There are a lot of stuff that could come handy in the area where the LPI Fort Severn station used to be, now its a total mess, but there are still valuable things for salvaging. like an almost intact "Mastodon" transport, maybe the techs at Ramsay could use some spare parts.
Cortez System: Two new bases has been spoted there, one belongs to our dear bretonians, the Gateway company, it is located near Planet Curacao. The other base... uhm, I don't know who owns that, but I found it deep in the Paloma Ice Cloud, one thing's for sure, it has orders to shoot us. It is located between cuadrants E4 and G4.

That will be all.

"Viper"

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Inferno - 09-23-2020

☠ Incoming transmission.

Sender: Adherent W. Bell
Subject: 'Free' Samples

....Not much to say, except that I haven't gambled away my ship, or been killed through drink, weapon, or a combination of both... yet. Another 'new' division of the Boys In Blue, this uh, Four-Six. I spotted one wasting valuable taxpayer money doing nothing. Shot out a lane, insulted them, even implied they ate wax sticks. They followed like a lost little puppy, but not even I would stomp on a puppy. What kind of lunatic would do that?

....I'll bring something else to show-and-tell, next time.

"Bark"

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - SquigglyKey - 09-23-2020

☠ Incoming transmission.

Sender: CLO. Megan South.
Subject: Fancy Ice.

Afternoon folks,

The Linwood and I had a bit of fun today, found ourselves an empty Daumann transport, curiously it openly admitted to me it was heading to Thunder Bay, I figured it ain't up to no good so I made quick work of it. The guy didn't even have armour on his ship, I guess they're cheaping out back home.

Found a Zoner out in Cortez, too. Said he was from the Omicrons but he had this real fancy ice in his hold, I took it from him, dumped the ice off at the Freeport. Might be useful in someones drink. Wonder if we should find someone who'll actually buy this stuff close to home.

Til next time,
Meg.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Xeno Alliance - 09-24-2020

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Liberty, Free Republic relay

[Image: XA_logo.png]

Sender: Serpentis Wing
Subject: Battle of Sierra

Battle summary enclosed below.

Hostile forces:
  1. |=DSS=|CV-"Hawaii" - Arbiter class battleship - DISABLED
  2. IN|G-INS-Saint - Inquisitor class gunboat - DISABLED
  3. |=DSS=|CV-"Tundra" - Inquisitor class gunboat -DISABLED
  4. |=DSS=|V-2.Drone - Cutlass class bomber - DESTROYED
  5. [LN]-LNS-Plymouth.Rock - RETREATED

Xeno forces:
  1. Contender - Spatial class fighter/bomber - RETURNED
  2. XAF-Deportation.Station - Osprey class fighter/bomber - RETURNED
  3. XA-Bushmaster - Roc class bomber - RETURNED
  4. XA-Linwood - Gull class battle transport - DISABLED
  5. XAF-Sharing.Is.Charon - Hegemon class battle transport - RETREATED
  6. XA-Bark - Waran class bomber - RETREATED
REPORT: Raiding party confronted by warship in New York. Pursued to California, protracted engagement ensued under orders to treat Insurgency forces as enemies. Fighting was situated in and around the Sierra ice field, hereby documented as the Battle of Sierra. Gunships disabled by concerted SHF strafing, enemy bomber destroyed by Xeno ordnance. Warship isolated from support craft and gradually whittled down and then disabled by all snubcraft present. Plymouth Rock arrived on scene and elected to engage Insurgents over Xenos, Xenos remained focused on Insurgency targets. Plymouth Rock had retreated by the time the raiding party had repaired and returned to the scene after the destruction of the Arbiter. Surviving forces then returned to base.

Battle result: TACTICAL VICTORY
Side note: Longest ever recorded nova torpedo kill on a snub class vessel, 4 klicks.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - mm33dd - 10-05-2020

☠ Incoming transmission.

Subject: Reporting in.

[Image: screen68.png]
Hello ya'all I've been some time absent, visiting some good ol' friends at Milford... I got in a fight with a Navy man, he and his bullyes were shootin' at some Outcast ship in Kansas, make me mad, so this Navy maan you know, think 3 big ships were already on this Outcast, he got anihilated anyways... Well seems the Navy boy can't handle it cause when I got zero disruptors he cruised the heck out of there.

Code:
[04.10.2020 22:58:58] XA-Viper: Well
[04.10.2020 22:59:05] 5th|David.Nelson: I'm too badly messed up right now. And fuel is running low.
[04.10.2020 22:59:08] 5th|David.Nelson: Next time
[04.10.2020 22:59:13] XA-Viper: That's what a real coward looks like
[04.10.2020 22:59:30] 5th|David.Nelson: Live to fight another day.
[04.10.2020 22:59:31] XA-Viper: Yeah whatever you say amigo

Be safe.
"Viper"

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - mm33dd - 10-16-2020

☠ Incoming transmission.

Subject: Fly Report.

The Junker disease is still spreading. I spotted this depot in Laptev in a recon flight.
[Image: screen142.png] [Image: screen143.png]

In another news, distress call from Barrow confirmed the prescence of a Gallic recon battleship exploring Bering.
Bark and I went out to investigate, the target was caught in Hudson near the Rogue base.
ID XX
After some direct hits the ship crew decided to suicide, what a waste of resources. Now I understand why they lost the war.

"Viper"

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Huntsman - 10-27-2020

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Pittsburgh hideout, New York

Sender: Sebastian "Huntsman" Hayden
Subject: Debut

.... My first flight.

I decided to leave the Pittsburgh hideout and go for a patrol. It wasn't very eventful at first until I met two Navy pilots. One seemed like a mute... well, not really a mute since he did mutter a few words but it wasn't very coherent. I still don't really know what he mea- I digress. The second pilot was much more talkative and yet, still seemed like a total simpleton. They outright refused to fight me. At some point, they just... ran. Yep. They ran away from me. I guess a duck-taped Falcon is a scary sight these days.

After I was left all alone, I shrugged it off and continued with my patrol. I scouted every single location that I am aware of and they were nowhere to be seen. Once I got to West Point, a captain of the vessel [XAF-Cultural.Exchange] appeared and we decided to stick together. As I had exhausted every option but the Californian Jumpgate, we decided to move down the lanes without entering them. You know. To disable them if they were to come our way.

To cut it short. They did come from the California jump gate and they got hit very hard. But that's not all folks. As the captain and I made our way back to Pittsburgh, we encountered an Outcast very heavy fighter and a Rogue gunboat. That encounter got hostile very quickly and ended just as fast.

Code:
[26.10.827] Death: 46th|Weis_Maijers was put out of action by XAF-Cultural.Exchange (Gun).
[26.10.827] Death: 46th|Bravo-1 was put out of action by XA-Huntsman (Gun).
[26.10.827] Death: 46th|Kaye.Brutus was put out of action by XAF-Cultural.Exchange (Gun).
[26.10.827] Death: Birdie was put out of action by XAF-Cultural.Exchange (Gun).
[26.10.827] Death: -|-Alexandra.Amelia was put out of action by XA-Huntsman (Gun).

....Not a bad debut, I'd say.
"Huntsman"