Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Nika - 05-01-2019

• Hatsuse Yuuki.

• Born away from the bustling cities of the capital world, almost on the outskirts of the Kusari Empire - Hatsuse is a part of a military dynasty that have been loyal soldiers of the House Kusari for roughly ten generations. Proudly inheriting the service of the progressive family in the 11th generation, the young girl have committed herself to the proper education and went to New Tokyo. Arriving to the capital, Hatsuse have admitted to the Tokai University's military department, graduating it after five years of studies and practice in the rank of chūi juniagurēdo - junior grade lieutenant.

Then, Hatsuse took the next logical step - enlisted to the Naval Forces.

• Flight experience (from 0 to 10): 7.

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10): 8

• //D.I.S.C.O.R.D protocol address (required for coordination purposes): Prinz Eugen#5863

• //Your timezone (for informational purposes): UTC +4

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Yasuo Hirano - 05-01-2019

-- Incoming Transmission --
[Image: 716.jpg]

[Subject: Formal request for transfer.]

Kon'nichiwa, Board of Admiralty. Totuzen no meeru, shiturei itashimasu, but I feel like it is time that I requested my transfer from the secondary fleets to the primary command body of our Navy.

My name is Yasuo Hirano. Recently turned 31 years old. I have been serving my home for 9 years now. Graduated early from high school and absolved the basic military training in less than 3 months. Pilot school was finished just 4 months later. My first contract was with the State Police, keeping mostly the triangle of Aomori, Planet Honshu and Akita in check. I stayed with them for a few months before I decided to join a secondary battlegroup of the Naval Forces, namely the Nishiki-heidan. This took me to the front against Bretonia.. until the point our house broke apart and the civil war began. I stood at the side of the imperials, as I was left behind in Tau-31. Gallics sure can be nasty.
With the civil war over, I resigned for 3 months to take a break and re-unite with my family. Now with the betrayal of our former friends, the Rheinlanders, I believe my iron will and strength shall be given to the command of our glorious Navy directly, may I serve Kusari once again and defend it and its citizens from bleeding.
Long live Kusari, long live the Emperor!

-- Signal Lost --

• //ooRP stuff

• Flight experience (from 0 to 10): Depending on shipclass: 6.5-9

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10): 9.8

• //D.I.S.C.O.R.D protocol address (required for coordination purposes): You know it.

• //Your timezone (for informational purposes): Same as your 1ics

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Dartes - 08-22-2019

• Akira Tokoyama

• Short biography:
    I was born on Planet New Tokyo, exactly 28 years ago.
    Since I was a child I was curious about flying spacecrafts and such, so I started to follow my Father's foodsteps.
    As soon as I could, I enrolled myself in the Naval Forces, where I began my training on different vessels.
    All coming from Light Fighter vessels, of course.
    So after I finishined my training in the Academy, I started to do simple jobs, such as patrolling systems.
    But I felt like I wanted more, that doing simple simple tasks isn't enoght, so that's why I want to enlist in the Primary Fleet.
  • Flight experience (from 0 to 10): 5-6

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10): 6

• //D.I.S.C.O.R.D protocol address (required for coordination purposes): I'm already in the discord

• //Your timezone (for informational purposes) +1 GTM

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 08-23-2019

[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

Akira Tokoyama

After review of this application, the board has decided to accept your transfer to the primary fleet.
You shall be assigned to battle group Myoko in the coming days for training and exercise.
Please report to New Tokyo Transfer Office as soon as possible.

Welcome to the Naval Forces.

The Board of Admiralty

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Hopewell - 11-01-2019

• Full name: Liu Pen

• Short biography:
    Born on the Honshu Planet on 12/14/798.
    Father: Massaharu Pen
    Mother: Myita Pen
    From an early age my admiration for militarism led me to apply myself to studies and martial arts, such as Wu-Shu (Kung fu from Planet Earth / Solar System in the Milky Way).
    I graduated from Honshu Flight Academy and a post graduate in espionage and counter-espionage at the New Tokyo Supreme Court.
    Now I come to engage in the service of Kusary.
    I hope to be accepted.

• Flight experience (from 0 to 10): 5,5

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10): 5

• //D.I.S.C.O.R.D protocol address (required for coordination purposes): Hopewell#2432

• //Your timezone (for informational purposes): GMT-3

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 11-02-2019

[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

Liu Pen

The Naval Forces are always looking for capable pilots.
You have hereby been accepted into the primary fleet, please report to the Honshu transfer office for further instructions.

The Board of Admiralty

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Sir_Jenkins - 02-16-2020

• Yamaha Akihiro

• I was born on planet New Tokyo where i was raised to join the Kusari police force after managing to pass the exams i got into the force and served for them for a brief time though i never stay long enough to get far i got what i wanted. this was a taste for justice and to defend our great nation now i humbly apply to join the great Naval force and show my worth and bring honor to both the name and people of Kusari

• Flight experience (from 5 to 10)

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 5 to 10)

• //D.I.S.C.O.R.D protocol address Zob#6569

• // GMT 0

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Hokan - 03-01-2020

• Full name - Hattori Masanari

• Short biography -

Born on Honshu to a father who worked in a Kishiro Technologies Optronics facility, and a stay-at-home mother. Masanari lead a mostly average early life on his home planet.
    Later in his teens he first began to study Business Administration, out of no will of his own as his father pressed the importance upon him. Although he did not out-right dislike the topic, he craved something else, something more. This eventually lead to him switching studies to law, specifically Criminal Law and Counter-Terrorism.

Masanari would find himself working as a Honshu Police Officer for a few years following the end of his education, passing through the Academy without hiccup, he operated as a boots-on-the-ground Officer for most of his time. Eventually passing the required exams to pilot a surface patrol vehicle. He mostly dealt with criminal gangs and undesirables, nothing too major to sate his aspirations.

After operating with the Honshu Police for too long, he decided to put in a notice to join the Kusari Naval Forces. Expecting a better outcome for himself in the long run than being stuck on Honshu.

• Flight experience (from 0 to 10) - 6

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10) - 7

• //D.I.S.C.O.R.D protocol address (required for coordination purposes) - Hokan#0001 (I'm in the KNF Discord already.)

• //Your timezone (for informational purposes) - GMT + 0

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - SnakeLancerHaven - 03-04-2020

• Full name - Watanabe, Aika

• Short biography -
    My family has raised me on Planet Honshu. I was also born there and finished my degree in advanced law. After that I moved to New Tokyo to work as a Security Chief Officer. Since then my dream was always to join the Police. If you want a safe future for Kusari, you have to start working on it yourself, is always what my Parents used to say. That's why I want to give my highest efforts to make Kusari a secure place for our Citizens. However, circumstances changed and after finishing the Academy I aimed for a greater duty, to protect and serve internationally, the Naval Forces.
  • Flight experience (from 0 to 10)

• Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10)
  • //D.I.S.C.O.R.D protocol address (required for coordination purposes)
    SnakeLancer#6503
  • //Your timezone (for informational purposes)
    GMT +1

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Chosen_One - 03-31-2020

• Full Name – Maeda Tanjirou
  • Short Biography: Born on Honshu. Was raised by a family of officer Kusary Navy Force – Ando Tanjrou , which was killed from the accident with Golden Chrysanthemum in system Sigma-13(it was lone patrulling mission). It was tragic moment, but it’s helped Maeda to decide his own path and he choosed to continue father legacy on serving Kusary Navy for safety and prosperity civilians. He finished Navy Academy on New Tokyo and was sent on Hokkaido for further training in battleship Matsumoto.

Maeda is high-tempered, loyal cadet-pilot , who is ready to serve Kusari with great devotion.
    Long live Kusari, long live the Emperor!
  • Flight Experience (from 0 to 10):5
  • Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10): 6.
  • //D.I.S.C.O.R.D protocol address : Shinseiten#4808
  • //Your timezone : GMT +3