Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Fluffyball - 10-16-2013

Did anyone point out that weird tractor-all glitch? It tries to tractor ammo, but it fails miserably, looping the action.

The most funny thing is that it looks awesome, when there's a lot of loot around. Wink

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Stone21 - 10-16-2013

===============================
JUMP GATE DUBLIN -> NEW LONDON
=================================

Infinite jump cutscene. I have to ctrl+alt+del out of it because F1 didn't seem to work during the jump cutscene.

I have tried to jump two times already I can't get out of Dublin via the gate to New London.

EDIT*********************************************
[SERVER RESTART FIXED THE PROBLEM]

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Laura C. - 10-17-2013

==============
Tigershark shield not working
==============

Tigershark shield doesn´t work for some reason. Tried with all types of LF class 8 and even with class 6. Shields are properly mounted, but when ship undocks, it has no shield (no shield bar and damage goes straight to hull).

By the way, why all LF class 6 and 7 shields are available only on gallic factions bases?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - The.Wizard - 10-17-2013

All my ships with freelancer ID are down to 1%,console saying-"you need an ID,reducing power plant to compensate".
After i buy second ID it's all ok.
So far i checked fighters,armored transport and KuEx.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Agmen of Eladesor - 10-17-2013

==============
Tractor beam ... sort of working haphazardly
==============

Since a lot of people have reported the same thing, I'll go ahead and add my notes here. First noticed this when moving my BHG battleship from Saar out to the Omicrons. Ran into some Hessian NPC's, and I could individually tractor SOME of the pilots, but not their ammunition.

Then took a mission off of Freeport 9 and shot up about 12 Corsair gunboats. Tractoring things in became an exercise in futility. I could get a few of the things if I highlighted them to tractor individually - but not necessarily. I could tractor in one Corsair pilot, but the one next to him wouldn't tractor in. And if I hit the tractor all button, it was just ... weird. And I got SOME of the missiles tractored in - I just didn't want to sit there for however the heck it was going to take to tractor more than 5 things in.

Note that this was a really big loot field - you blow up a dozen Corsair gunboats and see what's left floating around. I sort of feel robbed by this. (Yeah, I got my 2.5 million credits for the mission, but still ... all those pilots, bots, and ammunition that I couldn't get.)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - oZoneRanger - 10-17-2013

==============
Freelance ID/1% powercore SOLVED
==============

I have 2 ships, a Firefly and a Warran all civilian gear, both Freelancer ID and no IFF, when I undock I get the.... Warning: You have no ID reducing power plant to 1%.
I tried selling and buying knew ones. Same thing when undocking.
This was not happening to these same two ships yesterday.

Cheers.

EDIT. This is now fixed. The Freelancer ID icon on the ship changed to Civilian instead of freelancer, and I was able to swap the out.
Thanks again.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ursus - 10-17-2013

Liberator LF has no shield health

Flying around with my Libby and it has no shield health. I even sold and bought new class-8 LF shields, same thing.

LN-Interceptor-23 is the ship name if you want to look at the config

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ursus - 10-17-2013

New LF class-6 guns dont have [enough] sale points

I'm having trouble finding places to buy LF class-6 guns. Looking in FLStat and it appears that 95% of the class-6 guns dont have any sale points defined at all. Are these entries for old weapons that are no longer sold, or are they just missing sale points?

BHG Warrior Mk II and Winchester Mk II, no sale points, where do I get BHG LF guns?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Leo - 10-17-2013

==============
Raven's Talon Camera Placement
==============

Raven's Talon reverse camera and turret view camera is slightly off to the left when viewing. Normal camera is fine.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Leo - 10-17-2013

(10-17-2013, 11:45 AM)oZoneRanger Wrote: ==============
Freelance ID/1% powercore
==============

I have 2 ships, a Firefly and a Warran all civilian gear, both Freelancer ID and no IFF, when I undock I get the.... Warning: You have no ID reducing power plant to 1%.
I tried selling and buying knew ones. Same thing when undocking.
This was not happening to these same two ships yesterday.

Cheers.

This happened to my Anki Freighter last night. Buy a different FL ID (with a different icon) and it fixes the bug. Happened to me at Buffalo last night whilst on a smuggling run.