Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 08-25-2007

To; Don/Imparator, Senor Carlos Benitez
CC; SCRA
CommID: Nikolai Varnava

May I ask for the name of the two SCRA pilots that reported this?

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Carlos_Benitez - 08-25-2007

To; Nikolai Varnava
BCC; SCRA
CommID: Don/Imparator, Senor Carlos Benitez

Heh, kind-of ironic you are asking for names. Ares and Ivan.
However, they later said that they couldnt remember the name of the Benitez member. Still contemptuous.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 08-25-2007

To: SCRA
Comm ID: Ares

Message Begins//

I have never been so insulted in my life. This is ridiculous. My own brethren on Crete insult us after we demand an apology for their firing upon Ivan.

Don't they know who the hell we are?! Don't they know who I am!? I was born and bred there, and have defended Gamma with blood. The blood of their foes.

They then claim we don't deserve respect?! We who protect their home? My home?!

Excuse me, but do those that fire upon our fighters not deserve nought but contempt? I shall be speaking to the Elders about this presently. Those in charge of the Brotherhood at least have some wisdom about them and treat their brothers, well, like brothers.

-Ares out!

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Carlos_Benitez - 08-25-2007

To; Ares

I made clear that this Benitez did not harm your ship on my orders. The player was therefore a renegade. How can I deal with such a player if you give no identification?

(ooc. this is getting irritating. I'm beginning to lose my patience with the lot of you, and perhaps this server. I've had nothing but crap piled on my plate since I got here. For gods sake, drop the attitude and help me deal with this player. )

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 08-26-2007

Comm. ID: Ares

Message Begins//

As the fighter wing were prepping for training in Omega-5 earlier, we were on the receiving end of more demands for identification and the like.

Of course, I told them where to take such prying, untrusting crap. They were given their chance to apologise, but refused to apologise or refrain from demanding that we act like mere trespassers.

Anyway, I gave the order to attack. We took out one of their fighters, Pepe, who unfortunately seemed to be the nice fellow with a good head on him, and his leader, Enrico, who wouldn't let us go about our business withut harassment. His gunboat was destroyed as it tried to flee. Apparently we 'ARE SO KOS' now... whatever that means.

I will not put up with these insults from anybody. They can call themselves Corsairs all they like, but I know what they really are... slime. The bad sort.

[Image: th_SoKos1.png]

-Ares OUT!

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Jwnantze - 08-26-2007

Comm id: Eric Nantz
(Molly tagged gunboat)

May I be the first to congradulate you on your victory!!
Earlier today Enrico & friends ganged up on me and forced me to pay them $3mil. Whats more, is that the three groups had no coordination and I was constantly bieng fired upon. Tied me up for quit a while. If you ever would like the assistance of my Gunboat and crew just ask.

End of transmission

To: Eric Nantz
Comm ID: Ares

Message Begins//

Who the hell are you?! A MOLLY?!

We neither need nor want your help.

Now, beat it.

-Ares OUT!

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Spidervlad - 08-26-2007

Comm ID: Vash Derrick of The Brotherhood.

I am sorry for the trouble that one of the members of the Benitez family has caused.

Several of my Corsair friends had told him to quit it, to disengage. That you were friendly and you are playing a major part in the defending of Crete.

I will tell one of my Elders to sort out this problem, and the Benitez member who was so dishonorable will be fired upon by me and my brothers if this happens again.

Vash out.

To: Vash Derrick
CC: SCRA
Comm. ID: Ares
Re: Benitez family

Message Begins//

Good.

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Carlos_Benitez - 08-26-2007

To; Ares

Senors, today I received a report from Sr. Enrico Benitez. I am told that you attacked both Sr.Pepe and Sr.Enrico without warning.
However, I am willing to take youre reports into account.
Sr. Enrico Benitez commented that you where carrying the rare Coalition ID. It may therefore be reasonable to expect that they merely wanted to look at that ID, having perhaps not encountered it before. To do so, they look like they used an RP suitable method of taking a look...a request that they inspect your ships.
You may have taken offence to this, but killing my men because of it can only be seen as an over-reaction.
If you're going to create a civil war over this, on Crete, be my guest...although you will only be damaging the nation you hold dearest.