Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - abysswolf - 12-03-2011

Discovery Forum Name:King wolf
Name: Ulfr X. Lengahcra
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):
yamikaze.nowolf
Height: 6.5
Weight: 185 lb
Hair Color: blonde
Eye Color: brown

Planet/Station of Origin:
originally born in california rheinland ascendancy (grandfather)
Background Information:
originally he planned to make his own carreer between the systems as a bounty hunter but then he joint the army in the need of fullfill his main goal

to contribute to the war effort agaist pirate operations in any system he could

in a deep dislike on their idealistic and behavioral manners this young flieger developed a tremendous hate to pirates, most people would never think he is strongminded as he is because of his playfull and lightweight personality but given the reasons his teeth could shine and thats when you'll finally see why his closest friends call him

The wolf

a nickname won in his middle 15 years when he was learning to pilot spaceships in simulators standing as an high profile promise, and a fierce and tremendously agressive and fiery pilot the liberty navy quickly put his eyes on him, but following his ancestral blood impulses he later decided to move from his home planet (los angeles) to New Berlin and join the navy... enraged... the wolf will recklessly charge in to any enemy with no fear that would be a fool desition but it is more dangerous for the person he is charging to because he ever gets underestimated he ever focus his rage on planning a highly effective blitzkrieg strategy to finally take over his oponents

hate to pirates

he could not answer exactly why he hate them he just do and this hate is fueled by the behavioral policies they apply (engaging transport vessels and so) he has deeply ingrained protective values, protective to the weaker or defenceless, protective to peace and protective of what is fair this is what mostly fuels Ulfr to act agaist that kind of people

likes and hobbies

he likes videogames and animated kusari series he also is deeply interested in antique artifacts that came from the original system, specially from earth and mars when not in space he enjoys to take long walks in new berlin knowing new people is something that amuses him no one would know this smily boy would fiercely take down a pirate squad by his own with no mercy

ways and manners

he is very carefree and definitely not superficial but when is necesary he can show a very mannered personality yet it still being very playfull and friendly

caritative actions

usually the credit income from looting enemy or pirate wreckage he takes, he donate it to caritative organizations specially the one who assist orphan or houseless children he also encourages them to join the navy by doing shows with his fighter or by taking them inside one of the rheinland battleships to meet the tripulation and make educational trips

Basic Personality Traits:
dirty mouthed
playfull
friendly
strong minded
cool headed
insolent
thankfull
passionate
christian
Ship Class:
wraith
Other:
mostly active by the late hours
For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
a year now
What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
my passion for sci fi and the general liking on space/futuristic games
What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
RNC battleship
BHG battleship
cargo transport
What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
i explained it in my background

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 12-04-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Herr Ulfr X. Lengahcra , I cannot accept your application and send it to the High command. You have to write more about your life. We need all details you can provide us, so we can see whether you are made to serve the Vaterland in the front lines. Extend your application please.

Futhermore, try to write it in a way that everyone understands it, I dont like chaotic applications.
P.S.: Do you have the Rheinland citizenship already?...

Hochachtungsvoll
[color=#33FF33]Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz
Secretary of the High command

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - abysswolf - 12-05-2011

done, personal life added

he have rheinland citizenship please dont take that much time to answer so i can fix things quicker

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Landers - 12-07-2011

[Image: ltamott.png]

Herr Ulfr X. Lengahcra , I've found your application letter in the bin of Leutnant Austerlitz. I guess she doesn't like the ones, who were born outside Rheinland territory. I won't question your Rheinland origins, but you have to understand, we still have some doubt. In the meantime you're filling out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire I've sent you, please make your bio less chaotic.

Hochachtungsvoll
Leutnant Viktor Amott
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - abysswolf - 12-08-2011

questionnaire sent

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Petitsli - 12-11-2011

Gday, meine Herren.

I do not doubt your skill of management, but you told me my application would be on stay for one week. Is my acceptance still in progress? If so, what is the current status?

Greetings

Heinrich Schmid

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Landers - 12-12-2011

Heinrich Schmid and Ulfr X. Lengahcra

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - (ツ) - 12-15-2011

Discovery Forum Name: fidelius
Name: Gabriel Engel
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Marlon

Height: 5'8''
Weight: ~120lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown with green at the edges

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information:

Gabriel was the only child of Heike and Christian Engel. His mother was housewife - his father worked as an architect. He enjoyed a calm and peacefull childhood like most of the Rhinelanders do.
Soon after his 6th birthday, his parents decided to put him into a renowned boarding school on the Planet. They realised that in this increasingly difficult times, for him, it would be the best to learn something tangible.

During his schooltimes at about the age of 15, he developed an Interest in mechanics. He became a passionate do-it-yourselfer: Soon he started tinkering around with decommissioned machinery from the scrap-yards. He invented, planned and constructed an self-stiring oven for the schools cantina, that prevented the sauces and soups there to get that disgusting skins...
His creation was welcomed warmly by his fellow students. That is until the machine eventually blew up due to fatigue, destroying several gallons of soup.

Given the fact, that soup ovens, along with content were quite expensive, the Headmaster was not very amused about that incident and expelled Gabriel from scholl without second thought.
However his efforts did not pass along unoticed by the professors of the S.I.T. (Stuttgarter Institut für Technologie)
Luckly they offered him a scholarship, giving him the opprtunity to learn everything about engineering.
In the final years of his studies, he did not only manage to create the prototype of a self replicating nanobot, but also the first exemplar of a soup-stir-machine-oven, that will not randomly explode.

By that he made himself a reputation as one of the youngest gratuates of the S.I.T.

So there he was, just 24 years old, with a degree in electrical engineering and nano technology...
Although he never was that kind of person that desperately wanted to reach the stars, he grew aware of the fact, that the world was much bigger than Stuttgard.

Some of his numerous friends just enlisted to the Rheinland Militär Schwadron. They keep sending holocards telling their exciting experiences they had in space.

And slowly, but inexorably, Gabriel forged his plans to join the Militär as well.

He said to himself, that they could need an skilled engineer.
And given the fact he could build all those fancy machines it could not be too difficult to operate one himself?

So he went to the recruitement center, and started to fill out the application...

Basic Personality Traits: enigmatic, reliable, creative, conscientious, patient, thoroughly, fragrant

Ship Class:
(Repair ship? Yes, i am serious)

Other: Anything else?
Do women like RM?

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

3 Months

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

People

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

To many to name them all
Official Factions: LR and Keepers

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

Want to try out the rp. And i know one of your guys

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Landers - 12-16-2011

Herr Gabriel Engel , I've received your application form with your autobiography and it's sent to the Rheinland Military High Command for a review.

In the meantime, please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I've sent you.

Hochachtungsvoll
Leutnant Viktor Amott
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Landers - 12-16-2011

Gabriel Engel

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.