Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 08-26-2007

To: 'Don' Carlos
CC: SCRA
Comm. ID: Ares

Message Begins//

We don't put up with constant demands on us. We do not submit to scans. Curiosity is no excuse. You have all been warned about your attitude towards us in the recent past, so your pilots should have taken our warnings into account. It is your responsibility, as an Elder and a 'Don', to let your children know that we are to be respected. I don't like having to be the one that has to teach Corsairs lessons like that personally. It tends to end in tears. And for the record, it isn't me that does the crying.

And you might want to take your poorly veiled threats elsewhere. We respond to such pathetic posturing with force. Consider that an unveiled threat.

Now, brother, it would be very wise for you to apologise unreservedly...

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Axe - 08-27-2007

Begin Transmission

To: All SCRA

The hounding of the Benitez will now cease. That is an order. I have had communications from Carlos Benitez about the incidents occuring between us and his family. He has apologised for the actions of his renegade family members, and I believe we have smoothed it all out.

However, whether this 'renegade' is just the runt of the litter or not is yet to be seen. They may be Corsairs but they will receive no help from us in the near future unless I witness something to change that fact. Aknowledgment of their presence, or communication with them, unless needed should be ceased.

End Transmission

====================

Begin Transmission

To: All SCRA

Looking through reports and comms seems to suggest that some of you deserve something for your efforts.

Lt. Dimitri Jovovich will now be addressed as Lt. Commander Jovovich. Your consistant victory in battle hasn't gone un-noticed. You have been a great addition to the power that is the SCRA.

Lt. Commander Ares is now Commander Ares, for reasons I think we all know. Keep up the destruction, and leave peril in your wake!

Commander Dieter Zehn is promoted to Captain Dieter Zehn, and thus given High Command status. If you keep pulling out pilots like you are, we'll soon be rid of these Alliance fools!

---

As much as your efforts are rewarded, failures are punished. Lt. Commander Voronov is now Lt. Voronov and holds no seniority over any SCRA pilot.

He has disgraced his name by ejecting out of a flyable ship in the field of battle without firing a single shot, whilst his fellow comrades defended Strongpoint Gamma. He is cowardly filth and should be treated as such! Drag his name through the mud until he has learnt the value of camaraderie!

Voronov, your cowardice has obviously been noted. Be grateful the SCRA believe in second chances.

End Transmission

====================

OOC: Razr, I will NOT tolerate F1ing in space from ANYONE in this faction! Second chances and my unbiased nature means you're still in it. You damn well know better, and if I see or hear of anything like this being pulled by you, you're out. No excuses.

This goes for everyone. If you're in a ship in space, you better well stay in it and fight back. Second chances only happen once. And it's the same for firing squads.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 08-27-2007

To: Captain Dieter Zehn
Comm. ID: Commander Ares

Message Begins//

Orders understood, sir. Said individuals are neither the cowardly filth they appear to be nor are they my Corsair brothers. They no longer even exist from my point of view.

I shall continue to use the bases of my brothers and sisters for resupply and shore-leave however, and if anyone dares to suggest that myself or my Communist comrades are not welcome guests, they shall find that Coalition-brand justice finds them all too swiftly and painfully.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 08-27-2007

To: SCRA Bomber Wing

Message Begins//

I've just received word from High Command. Our Taiidan bombers are to be left on Cape Verde for the next week or so due to routine targetting computer maintenance.

Whilst this is underway, I'm ordering that we make sole use of gunboat and fighter-class craft, even against enemy heavy ships. We're the best in the Universe at flying the damn things but the practice certainly won't hurt.

Lock, load and get ready to roll!

-Ares out!

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - majkp - 08-27-2007

Message to: Admiral Viktor Britanov, SCRA
CC: TBH message dump
Comm ID: Pedro Maniaco, Elder of the Brotherhood

Admiral Britanov,

I'd like to thank your pilots for help in defence of our home planet Crete in the past few weeks. To express our thanks, one of the most active helpers, Commander Ares, has been awarded The Brotherhood Red Cross and the honorary title 'Defender of Crete'. He is probably the most respected member of SCRA among Corsairs, and especially among young girls from the Planet Crete Bar as they cry every time duty calls him away into his cockpit. Ivan Voronov also helped us greatly. I heard about his incident and I still believe his ejecting device was malfunctioning.

I know our way of dealing with other majour houses may seem different, but I still think you and Corsairs do have more in common than with any of the other houses. Therefore I would suggest changing our mutual status from neutral to friendly, if that is acceptable for you.

And thanks for the cease-fire between you and our allies, the Benitez family. I am sure they'll prove you in the future, that this decision was a right one.

Pedro Maniaco out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 09-02-2007

CommID: Nikolai Varnava

Well, Ivan and I had a few Bushido's and Asgard's raid at Strong Point Gamma. The AW didn't seem happy when we we're defending Crete. The continues yells of "You will be marked hostile" and "I will be reporting this to your leader" began to annoy us. We opened fire on the AW gunboat with the help of the Corsairs. The gunboat was a fast target, the final nova hit did the damage we needed. With a TBH finishing it off.

Ivan moved on to a target, I moved on to a Bushido ravens talon. His ship was quick and agile, but I fought out.

Ships around us were being blown apart around us, the debris knocking our ships out of place. The Bushido's ships beginning to fall, Corsairs flying as hard as they could before losing their ships... The duel with the Bushido was nerve racking, I could swear his mine dropper was on auto. But the direct nova hit ended his duel.

My radar was re enabled after the death of the GC, their weren't many ships left standing. Ivan and a Corsair gunboat still fighting the two Bushido fighters still standing. The gunboat was lost through the fire fight. My ship was disabled during the fight (red lag out of no where) and was forced to retire.

Nikolai out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 09-02-2007

To: SCRA

Message Begins//

My apologies for my absence at Strongpoint Gamma earlier. Myself and Lieutenant Kerensky had urgent dealings in making sure the bombers targetting matrices were up to date today, and so we were unable to ready our own fighters to join Lieutenants Varnava and Voronov in their defense of Planet Crete.

Well done, lads. Admiral Britanov has ordered that Crete is to be defended from all comers. If they don't heed your warnings, it is their fault for dragging you into conflict.

Give the scumbag war-profiteers what-for the next time that they dare orbit Strongpoint Gamma on Crete. I won't have our position in the Omicrons compromised.

Again, well done pilots, I hear you took a lot of folk out with you. Next time we'll have numbers as well as skill on our side.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Razr - 09-05-2007

Comm ID:Lt.Ivan Voronov
To: SCRA

sending transmission.....

Today I noticed NovaPG and Bushido retreating from Omicron Gamma. I also noticed an AW fleet with hired mercenaries headed to Crete. Naturally I radioed Nikolai who added an additional bomber to our fleet. which consisted of myself in a bomber an Osiris, two OPG fighters, one OPG gunboat ,a huntress cruiser, as well as a few corsair fighters. The AW came in with two rhienland bombers Alrien and Josh, a hired outcast destroyer, Blazer in his fighter, skyhawk flying a rogue gunboat and a zoner Juggernaught. It was an intresting battle Alarien quickly downed an OPG gunboat, but Nikolai and I had downed a outcast destroyer by then Nikolia's kill of course. We played a little game with their gunboat as well, eventually the gunboat thought it'd be fun to make head on passes with me. Eventually the gunboat pilot learned my novas weren't for fun and was dispatched by my final salvo in his direction. After suffering heavy damadges Josh was also forced to eject thanks to a corsair Osiris (Im_Rdy) soon after AW pilots Blazer and Alarien pulled out, for some reason the corsairs seemed a bit busy so Nikolia and I were left to get rid of the Juggernaught by ourselves it was quickly dispatched once again by my novas. Now on a happier note I'm going to go get tipsy on Crete since Ares is away and can't drink all those great beverages on the bar don't want them to go to waste do we?

Ivan Voronov signing off!

Transmission ends..........

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 09-05-2007

---Message picked up from Location <SECURITY CODE: RED NEEDED>---

To: Lieutenant Voronov and Lieutenant Commander Varnava

Message Begins//

Good work again, pilots.

And again, my apologies for my absence. Top secret matters, I'm afraid. I prefer being out in the open, guns blazing, but that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, keep defending Strongpoint Gamma, but remember not to initiate any conflict. The people must know that we are ones that are in the right here, not those filthy, cash-addicted, Asgard Scum. We fight to protect the starving, they fight to line their pockets.

And Ivan... I've temporarily shifted all standing Crete bar-tabs to your name whilst I am absent here at <ACCESS DENIED>. Use them well.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 09-05-2007

---MESSAGE RECEIVED - Code Detected; Red - Message set to first priority---
Running Reply Command - Access Code;
<TOPIC SECRET>... Access code accepted, Replying;

Reply to; Commander Ares
Corbon Copy Message to; Lt. Voronov
CommID; Lt. Commander Nikolai Varnava

Commander Ares, message received and understood. Lt Voronov and I have been holding down the fort at Strongpoint Gamma. Recent attacks have been challenging but dealt with accordingly. Our plans shall continue as ordered. We will not stand down!

---Message Sending... - Encryption Code Added - Encryption type; 512 bit - Message Sent---