Discovery Gaming Community
OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: OSI- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: OSI Recruitment (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=43907)

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - pulha - 05-07-2017

[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Greetings Aelar Nailo

My name is Paul Mendes, i'm the Director of Manufactoring at OSI.

An application form will be sent to your NeuralNet account, please answer it. The Board of Directors will evaluate your responses and communicate their decision to you as soon as possible.

Regards
Paul Mendes
Director of Manufacturing

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Gulduron - 05-10-2017

Incoming Transmission.....

Comm ID: Gulduron

Subject: Employment

Dear Madam or Sir

Spending the last 2 years in Hospital, partly in an induced coma, due to a major accident and reactor-leak, which killed most of my relatives (Buth Jolokia, Naga Jolokia), I am back in space and try to rebuild my clan.
Trading throughout Sirius as a Freelancer has its advantages, but I'd prefer to be tied to an organisation.
I'd be proud to wear the OSI tag, as my relatives have done.

Signed,

Gulduron Pilgrim
(Captain of the Bumblebee-Transport <Ummagumma>)

Transmission ends

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Aazalot - 05-10-2017

[Image: %5EE5CB3F94A9C37651C00751C7D5974AE7445F4787C221B48.png]

Greetings Gulduron Pilgrim

Thank you for your interest in OSI i shall send to you our application documents via the Neural net, fill it out to the best of your ability and we will get back to you.

Regards

J Voncloud. COO Of OSI

[Image: qDFBbvU.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - TheSK - 05-16-2017

- = Incoming Transmission = -

OSI Recruitment Office,
Good evening, this is Aelar Nailo submitting a request to find the status of my application to join OSI as a transport Captain. It has been eight (8) days since I submitted my application and follow up questionnaire and I'm a bit worried you may have forgotten about me. Whether I have been accepted or denied isn't too much of a concern at the moment, but an answer would be nice.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Captain A. Nailo.

- = Transmission Terminated = -

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Aazalot - 05-16-2017

[Image: %5EE5CB3F94A9C37651C00751C7D5974AE7445F4787C221B48.png]

Apologies Captain Nailo for the late reply.

It has been discussed and im happy to state you have been accepted into the Ranks of OSI, i shall contact you shortly via S.K.Y.P.3 to organise adding you to our Neural Net.

Regards
J Voncloud
[Image: transmission_-_omicron-bottom.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Gytrash - 05-19-2017

[Image: HXPKTpS.png]

Greetings Chaps

IT's been some time since you've heard from me perhaps. I've not been around the sector much in the last two years, took a long vacation to deep space you see. If you'll have me back I'd be excited indeed to join back up with the old group. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
James Church

[Image: zpYCPoE.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Dino - 07-31-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender's ID: Mike Velasquez, "Mercury"
To: Omicron Supply Industries headquarters
Encryption: 001010001010101
Subject: Recruitment

Honorable gentleman of Omicron Supply Industries. I am Mike Velasquez, onboard my Zoner Whale, codenamed "Mercury". I used to be in your ranks, but, due to an injury, I had to take a vacation. I am much better now, and my work is not done yet. Many deliveries are yet to be completed and many payments are yet to be collected.

As I see that there's been a leadership change, and the Industry is crowded with new faces, let me introduce myself again. Born on Freeport 1 in Omega 3 system, I had a humble childhood. My family was extremely poor, and barely had credits for food and shelter. They gave up everything to raise me right, and to give me a chance of success in life. From getting me a job in Freeport's cargobay, to getting me a brand new Dromedary freighter. I took every chance they gave me, and made it into solid gold. Soon, a river of credits was flowing to them, making them one of richest family on Freeport and they are finally happy. But, for me, it is not over yet. My experience and reputation makes me one and only thing, a businessman. A trader. A broker. Whatever you want to call it. This is my life, and only thing I'm capable of doing. And while I am at it, why not doing it with the best? I am hereby requesting to join your ranks so we can combine our expertise and become great!

TRANSMISSION ENDS

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Omicron Supply Industries - 08-04-2017

[Image: lrglogo1.png]

Captain of the Mercury, Mike Velasquez

Welcome back, we are glad to see you'r back on your feet. We at OSI all hope you recovered well because we are in need of Captains willing to give 200% to the company

You just need to pass thru OSI HQ to pickup your company badge

Best regards

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Kara.Heinrich - 08-26-2017

Incoming Transmission...
CommID: Z|Jake.von.Hohenstein
Subject: Application
S.K.Y.P.E.ID: Navy_Pilot31
Message follows...

Hallo Omicron Supply Industries Direction,
my name is Jake von Hohenstein and i'm an independent Zoner for my whole life. I supplied stations all over Sirius with the most necessary good they need. Afew week ago I bought a better ship, a 'Whale' to help the people in the colonies more than before. But i saw, that working alone is not the best thing i could do. Therefor i would like to apply to the Transport Division. I hope I can join you. Have a nice day.

Transmission closed...

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - pulha - 08-27-2017

[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Greetings Mr. Jake von Hohenstein

My name is Paul Mendes, i'm CEO at OSI.

An application form will be sent to your NeuralNet account, please answer it. The Board of Directors will evaluate your responses and communicate their decision to you as soon as possible.

Regards
Paul Mendes
Chief Executive Officer

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]