Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 04-12-2010

The Chief materialized out of nowhere right behind Norman and roars "WHAAT?!" in his ear.

Norman nearly jumps through the roof. "You're gonna ask the Bounty Hunters for a gunship so you can be a friggin' Vigilante or summat?! And with what money, I'm supposin'?"

The Chief disappears, and more than a few people question whether he had ever been there to begin with, or if it was just a figment of their imagination...

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 04-12-2010

"Gah!?! Did I just get a heart attack?" Norman yelled as he looked around trying to figure out what just happened.

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 04-12-2010

EDIT - Double post. Sorry.

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 04-12-2010

From the Chief's office on the other side of the station, you hear him yell, "YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!"

Everyone in Sunbucks, and Fort Bush, cringes.

Sunbucks Cafe - Garrett Jax - 04-13-2010

Seymore Justice was dead asleep in Sunbucks Cafe, making a rivulet of drool from his mouth to the polished wood table. A grizzled old man in grease stained clothes approached and poked Seymore in the back, jostling him awake.

"Huh, What? Two million credit fine rogue," he mumbled, half asleep.

The mechanic poked harder.

"Leave me alone, pirate. Or you'll be spitting out pieces of your ship." Seymore looked up at the mechanic with sleep glazed eyes. Finally, the weight of his eyelids won out once again, and he slumped forward on to a newly formed pool of saliva.

Frustrated, the mechanic grabbed Seymore tazer and after adjusting the setting, thrusted it directly into his neck. "Wake up, sir!" he shouted.

Seymore jolted strait up, stood at full attention and began singing the Charge of the Libby Brigade.

The mechanic grabbed a glass of water on a nearby table and splashed Seymore full on the face with water. "WAKE UP, SIR!"

Finally, jolted and doused, Seymore's eyes focused back to reality. "Huh, Where am I? What's going on? Mechanic Davies?"

"Yes sir," the mechanic replied. "Just wanted to tell you that you're ship is ready and waiting for flight. You told me you wanted to know, correct?"

Seymore could barely contain his joy. "Mechanic Davies, I love you." He reached to give the old man a hug and the mechanic backed away quickly.

The mechanic looked nervous. "A simple Thank you will do, sir."

"Then, thank you Mechanic Davies."

Seymore retrieved his tazer, wiped his face and uniform, and then ran out the door to go on patrol.

Sunbucks Cafe - Dashiell - 04-13-2010

*Damoclass hears shouting and yelling on the other end of the line*

* mumbles* 'bloody rockus... quite a lively lot those LPI gents...'

* an explosion can be heard in the background, followed by loud swearing on Damoclass' end of the line*

*Damoclass swings around on his chair and shouts over his shoulder*

'oi! did I not tell you to keep those ruddy experiments to yerself?! I don't want you to mess around with that bloody blaster in your office, you tosser. Especially when I'm trying to make a phone call'

*he turns his attention back to the phone*

'sorry about that mr 'O Brian. A little trouble with the... eh, microwave here. you were saying?'

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 04-13-2010

Norman looked around, startled...

"I'll uh... be going... on um... patrol... Yeah... That's the word I needed..." he yelled as he ran for the hangar deck.

Sunbucks Cafe - rayne - 04-14-2010

Anna walked in after finishing her patrol. She looked around and seen al-sorts of commotion. But it had been a very long day and she needed some down time.

Anna ordered a huge coffee and sat down in the corner on her own. She didn't know anyone yet and was finding this place a bit un-nerving. She reached into her bag and pulled out a book on LPI protocol and procedures and buried her head...

Sunbucks Cafe - akka1000 - 04-14-2010

Amy wander into Sunbucks to collect her usual coffee.
Seeing Anna in the corner, she wandered over and sat opposite her, girls were currently a rarity in the force.

She watched the young lady carefully studying the LPI Field Manual, oblivious to what was happening around her.

Amy began to snicker under her breath, usually no one bothered to actually read so much as page 1. However, Anna looked like she was going to memorise the whole book.

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 04-14-2010

Norman walked in to the Sunbucks, covered in engine oil and holding what seems to be a seatbelt.

"Blooody pirates..."

Norman looks around and spots Amy.

"Eherm..."