Discovery Gaming Community
Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT (/showthread.php?tid=6166)

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - kingvaillant - 10-18-2008

I would like to participate, bring some life in the [HT] but prob is... I'm always working every frikking week end and it is driving me nutz!

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - alpha3 - 10-18-2008

Count me in. (as a RHA or an indipendent Corsair.)

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Klaw117 - 10-19-2008

Ok, we'll try Friday October 24 at 2200 GMT (that's 1800 EST for me. Daylight Savings ends in November). and see how it goes from there. Everyone interested, post here! I will be on either [+]Carlos.Rivera or Juan.Ruiz[101st], depending on the numbers. If there are more OCs than RHA, then it'll be Corsairs vs. OCs in Omicron Eta with RHA joining in if they want. If there's more RHA than OCs, then it'll be Corsairs vs. RHA in Omega-5, Omega-41, or Omega-47 with OCs joining in if they want.

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Lohingren - 10-20-2008

next mod, i will be more than willing to start this up, the now im afraid my attendance is low and cant be organizing anything spectacular but next mod we could start the friday night fights ON ONE CONDITION..... this time we should differ between what ships are used in fights.... the last time it was fighters only fights all the time... was boring

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Klaw117 - 10-24-2008

Only 2 confirmed people...me and alpha3.:( I expected more from you guys...

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Varyag - 10-24-2008

Thats 3pm tonight for me..... I'm at work.

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Klaw117 - 10-25-2008

Hmmm...this sorta worked, but only by coincidence. At 2100 GMT, some OCs decided to raid Gamma, so I ended up fighting against the OCs. Still, I highly doubt that the raid was planned according to this event.

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Orin - 10-25-2008

Anything happening yet? I could jump in if you actually have people...

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - looqas - 10-25-2008

' Wrote:Hmmm...this sorta worked, but only by coincidence. At 2100 GMT, some OCs decided to raid Gamma, so I ended up fighting against the OCs. Still, I highly doubt that the raid was planned according to this event.

I was playing and sorta noticed massive amounts people gathered at Alpha and Gamma. And a lot of death messages concerning those OC and Sair clashes. I wondered it had to be a coincidence because it was too early for it to be this event. I didn't see anything except the chat screen and deathmsgs but it seemed to a good show. I've been wanting this to happen earlier and maybe it was just a lucky one for people to jump in, but could this kinda official free for all raid on Gamma be at 21 GMT on Fridays?

I mean you Corsairs do have raids so often, so it would at least provide an outlet for those obsessed to raid Gamma have a specific time and you could tell all the wanna-be raiders at midweek to come back at Friday to get some.

A massive skirmish, I wouldn't mind for BH to attend too. Just to get it out of everyone's system. A true free for all who have a RP reason to be around Gamma.

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Klaw117 - 10-29-2008

All right guys, let try this again. Friday October 31, 2100 GMT. If you're not busy or out trick-or-treating, why don't we have another OC vs. Corsair battle in Omicron Eta? If there aren't enough OCs, we can add RHA. If there's more RHA than OCs, we'll fight in Omega-5 or Omega-47. If there's more OCs, we fight in Omicron Eta.

Sound good? Post if you can make it.