Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Reeves - 04-08-2022

[Image: Lc48rCo.png]
[Image: I9zgX5U.png?1]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Free Republic relay, Liberty
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: g3e7Byz.png]

Sender: Alliance Commander "Cobra"
Recipient: Xeno Alliance Communications
Subject: Re: Ontario

An astute observation, Captain.

Apparently Ramsey's squadrons have already committed to engagements against the Junkers and their other associates. It doesn't seem like the Hackers or any Rogues being hired by the gang of scrappers on Thunderbay want the refinery or Toronto to end up in our hands. Maintaining temporary control to salvage it all for parts and seeing what we can use and repurpose is smarter than the occupation effort Ramsey is keen on.

It's currently a vicious stalemate, so we'll need a force multiplier to break those odds.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

☠ Transmission signal lost.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Erremnart - 04-08-2022

[Image: unknown.png]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: Belle_3_Comm.png]

Sender: Captain Virginia "Ember" Belle
Subject: RE: RE: Ontario

Greetings,

I might have a suggestion - capital ships are a force multipliers when space superiority is concerned. My ship is still quite a wreck, but luckily for us all - there is a one admiral with her own battleship with a lot of experience of fast and mobile strike operations - I'm talking about Admiral Knight of course.

It's not like this whole endeavor wouldn't be profitable for her as well - the more equipped your facilities will be, the more likely you can take care of her vessel as well.

-Captain Virginia Belle

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Captain.

The Harmony's CO has access to this channel, so let's see what her stance is going to be after agreeing to back the LFR. Something tells me she might be apprehensive about shooting former bedfellows, strange as their agendas might be in contrast to her dutiful mindset.

I've notified her communications officer, let's see what she has to say.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Victoria Knight - 04-08-2022

[Image: UA5eD8R.png]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: N41ckXl.png]

Sender: Admiral Victoria Knight
Subject: Ontario

Good day,

I've not seen any reports on the state of that installation. If it is still very much holding anything of worth, I do not mind laying claim to it. Neither the DSE nor the Navy seem to be very interested in recovering it. Whatever else my "former bedfellows" do in response to that is their choice and we will act accordingly.

I really am not interested in mobilising what we have to squabble over scrap metal. Every damaged strike craft is proving more and more costly to replace.

I can assume you have crews and ships capable of salvaging anything here professionally and fast? If we don't plan to hold that installation, we can't spare the effort of powering up or repairing its defenses either. Any prolonged stay is costly even if we're attacked by Rogues. They seem to have an endless supply of people willing to join one of those groups.

Until then.

-Admiral Victoria Knight

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - von Stürer - 04-08-2022

[Image: xSpsZRu.png?1]

» To: Xeno Alliance communications
» From: Inspector General von Stürer
» Subject: RE: Ontario

Good day, Commander, Captain, and Admiral,

Pardon my intrusion on this matter. Toronto Station is an immensely valuable target for supplies and raw materials, both of which the Militia is in dire need of. Any valuable resources left behind by Deep Space Engineering will surely fetch a handsome price on the markets we have access to.

As much as I understand the Admiral's concern for the loss of strike craft, the Free Republic's struggle for freedom cannot be successful without well-equipped and supplied foot soldiers.

I suggest the following: The deployment of a small detachment of militiamen and salvagers to board Toronto Station and rapidly secure what materials and equipment they can while heavy spaceborne assets hold the area around the station. We have units at our disposal - former Navy SOC - that can make quick work of any potential squatters already aboard the installation. Any resources discovered on board that cannot be immediately ferried off can be marked for future extraction.

A rapid deployment of heavy assets to Toronto would surely overwhelm any hostile forces currently present. The station would likely be secured - if only temporarily - without any need for extensive combat at all, both on board and in space. Our forces would conduct the operation and retreat before any counter-attack could be mustered by Rogues or Lane Hackers.

The risk is small, the potential reward substantial.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Sigmund Erich von Stürer.

Inspector General of the Free Republic Militia
Generalinspekteur der Freien Republikanischen Miliz

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

I think that settles it then.

On the basis of that tactical advice, Knight deploy the Harmony in Toronto's vicinity. You can keep your own strike craft grounded, we'll deploy a wing to move in with you and secure the immediate vicinity. I expect you'll cover them as if they were your own pilots though.

Are there any questions or objections?

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Erremnart - 04-08-2022

[Image: unknown.png]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: pBMMh7x.png]

Sender: Captain Virginia "Ember" Belle
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Ontario

Greetings,

I have no questions - my gunship will be ready to provide necessary assistance and screen for the more important vessels.

Just give the mark.

-Captain Virginia Belle

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Kauket - 04-21-2022

ID: Watchman
ORIGIN: Milford
ENCRYPTION: Medium

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUPPLY DELIVERIES

Yo.

I went with the crew on the Steward to hit on some bandits in the south region. We hijacked some transports headed off to some Junker shithole, good thing we dipped pretty quickly, buncha fuckin' badges were coming for us. Fuckin' rats.

Take a look at what we managed to score.

Pretty useful stuff, huh. We dropped 'em off at Milford, seeing as how the Navy is causin' shit down there. Too bad I didn't find any ingredients. Woulda loved to give some rat bastards some explosive treatment for squealing.

I'll be around for scrounge for some useful shit in the meanwhile, stock seemed pretty damn low on high explosive ordnance. Since the asshats these days wanna bring capitals, we'll give 'em a real treat.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Darkstar_Spectre - 04-27-2022

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: Atka.png_1.png]

Sender: "Ridgenose"
Subject: New Hackers

Hey Boss, I somehow managed to find a new cell or "sect" as they called themselves of Lane Hackers hitting the Navy and a Hunter at West Point, and when they were finished they didn't come at me right out of the gate with the same BS that comes along with Wolfe usually, colour me surprised.

They call themselves, SIGNET. Now, I tried to follow along with what their "operator" as he called himself was saying, but as you know, these kind of political details aren't my thing, still, I tried find out a few things, and clarify some other details best I could, but I'll keep the gist of it short, they ain't lookin' for a fight with us.

I'll attach the blackbox recordings below, but word of warning, this bunch, very talkative group, puts myself, Law school and Contender to shame.

Oh and that 'Lancer present for this conversation, Alice, they're just dying to talk to you about the LFR, seems you left quite an impression on one of the Zoner Q-Ships down in Pennslyvania. Talk to them, don't, up to you. Just let me know what you want to do with these SIGNET people.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Reeves - 04-27-2022

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Subject: Re: New Hackers

Interesting.

A lot of what they claim to stand for utterly contradicts what the rest of the Hackers stand for, which is nothing. There's also the fact that their ambitious aim to emancipate cardamine from the sole possession of the Outcasts will be viewed quite existentially.

I've already shot a transmission their way, for now leave them alone and let's see if we can't use this to drive a wedge into the pretentious side of the underworld.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"