Discovery Gaming Community
New video from battle - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: New video from battle (/showthread.php?tid=101503)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: New video from battle - Reptile - 07-13-2013

(07-11-2013, 11:28 PM)Saronsen Wrote:
(07-11-2013, 10:29 PM)SkyNet Wrote: I asked me the same question about Liberty. How did they finance all those military and police bases

Liberty is the trading hub of Sirius right now. Bretonia trades with them, Kusari trades with them, even Rheinland traded with them up until now. They have easy access to extremely valuable minerals, they have hyper-inhabitable planets (New Berlin, eat your heart out. How's that freezing bitter cold?), and they're, overall, the central point between all of the houses.

Quote:Why Rheinland dont have modern ships? Is it to hard to construct a new modern Rheinland design?

Rheinland doesn't have modern ships because they're literally up to their eyeballs in debt. They lost the majority of their fleet to the GMG, they're at war with Liberty, and essentially Bretonia too, they ousted Interspace Commerce, the SUPER GIANT of ALL economy in Sirius, and they won't allow other outside trading groups to help their economy flow. They're throwing away ships in a war against Liberty, who HAS the funding, who HAS the economy, who HAS the financial backing. Who does Rheinland have? Kusari? I bet it's fun having your only trading partner bottle-necked by pirates. Why bother sitting at the other lanes when Liberty nor Bretonia trade with you? Lets sit anywhere leading to Kusari!

Rheinland is in the ***** because of their own stupidity. How can you have new, high tech ships if you literally have no money to pay your workers? No money to buy the expensive, high-tech materials from other houses? No one willing to trade you said materials?

In economics terms your argumentations is just sh*t.
Yes,liberty trading,but for trading - they need a market of resourses,last BIGGEST market of resources kicked them - this is was Rheinland. So they have no access to this resource types. So they must buy it now from Bretonia and Kusary and pay much more,than earlier. THis is mean they loosing their profits. THis is mean that if they have no access to this resources,they cannot fully build their new ships,because embargo with Rheinland,which gives most needed resources stopping it construction. But economical crisis is Rheinland...and liberty without any normal and full resource base and embargo - building ships and weapons.

This is like if USA will be at war with all countries who have oil. Yes,with their saved resources under ground they can fight few months,but not the years.
After it economics of USA will be collapsed,because their needs is much more bigger than mining in their country. This is economic embargo. And even if they printing trillions of dollars will not give more oil to market - prices will be high and economics will die. Market will collapse,because money not producing they oil from air. If market have resources - he will survive,if not - nothing will help him from death and chaos. Ofc for resource base you need an infrastructure,to move to all corners of country,without it resource = 0. I think Rheinland have enough ships to move it in house and to rest houses.

About debt.
Em,devs are so DEVS.
Okay.will you pay money from a debt to guy which is beating you?
You fighting with him and paying money??? oh,i even dont remember such situations in history. I remember in old Germany of 1920 years,when France took some factories and cities for debt,when Germany cannot pay. But this is was after war. Debt never paying IN WAR,it goes before war or after.
Even idiots will not pay debt in such situations.

Devs,they are so devs...

RE: New video from battle - tothebonezone - 07-13-2013

(07-13-2013, 09:52 AM)Reptile Wrote: biased comment because rheinland player

BECAUSE KUSARI AND BRETONIA DIDNT JUST GET ANALLY RAVAGED BY GALLIA RIGHT? ITS NOT LIKE THEY NEED MATERIALS TO REBUILD LANES/STATIONS/SHIPS.

Kusari and Bretonia have no resources to sell to penny-less Rheinland, mainly because what they have is for rebuilding. Rheinland doesn't have any money to even buy enough materials to build fleets. Guess who hasn't been invaded by Gallia, has two houses buying from them still, AND still has a fleet.

Liberty.

Stop posting, you're retarded.

RE: New video from battle - belarusich - 07-13-2013

Rheinland has resources, but they lose their workers. Unioners, hessians

RE: New video from battle - Redon - 07-13-2013

This discussion about resources and plausibility of RP seems silly to me when I remind myself that it's only brought up in an attempt to defend a raid so disgusting that I find it inconceivable anyone involved would not notice how lame it was. The first minute of that video really is enough to understand why the entire server criticizes the RNC battle-group again and again.

If I remember right, someone in your group explained in the past that you fly caps instead of fighters because those battles can be won through team coordination of a fleet, rather than pure skill of the individual. That's fine. Why then, do you not send half of your friends to buy Libertonian ships, and fight each other? There is nothing impressive about 10 caps camping at a gate in Pennsylvania and shooting every single hostile ship that comes through, all you do is ruin other players' fun. Make it an actual challenge? You'll learn more, and perhaps it will help you develop a bit for consideration for fair-play and your opponents' enjoyment.

Yeah, Rheinland marks can be printed only in Liberty. Liberty has printer of Rheinland marks and only liberty has right to print money for all sirius. So? where is that story of law, about monopoly of liberty in money and debts? Rheinland cannot print their own money. lol

And if that not means,if war begins - that laws is not working? lol
Seems you think,that Rheinland and Liberty is in similar situation, like now-time all world and USA with their reserve money - dollar. Or Rheinland cannot do more digits(credits) in their banks?
Your argumentation is fail. Learn economics school-boy.

RE: New video from battle - belarusich - 07-13-2013

(07-13-2013, 03:14 PM)Redon Wrote: This discussion about resources and plausibility of RP seems silly to me when I remind myself that it's only brought up in an attempt to defend a raid so disgusting that I find it inconceivable anyone involved would not notice how lame it was. The first minute of that video really is enough to understand why the entire server criticizes the RNC battle-group again and again.

If I remember right, someone in your group explained in the past that you fly caps instead of fighters because those battles can be won through team coordination of a fleet, rather than pure skill of the individual. That's fine. Why then, do you not send half of your friends to buy Libertonian ships, and fight each other? There is nothing impressive about 10 caps camping at a gate in Pennsylvania and shooting every single hostile ship that comes through, all you do is ruin other players' fun. Make it an actual challenge? You'll learn more, and perhaps it will help you develop a bit for consideration for fair-play and your opponents' enjoyment.

You want to force them to play with "OP ships!!!" ?

They are too skilled to play for Liberty and its OP ships which easily kill rheinlanders!!

Rheinland ships is OP.... :|
This is funny. Yeah,noamd and gallia ships are op too.
Pedalrusich,please,wait for september and go to school.

RE: New video from battle - t0l - 07-13-2013

(07-13-2013, 11:06 PM)Reptile Wrote: Rheinland ships is OP.... :|
This is funny. Yeah,noamd and gallia ships are op too.
Pedalrusich,please,wait for september and go to school.

belarusich*

RE: New video from battle - Reid - 07-14-2013

(07-13-2013, 08:54 PM)Reptile Wrote: Yeah, Rheinland marks can be printed only in Liberty. Liberty has printer of Rheinland marks and only liberty has right to print money for all sirius. So? where is that story of law, about monopoly of liberty in money and debts? Rheinland cannot print their own money. lol

Seems you think,that Rheinland and Liberty is in similar situation, like now-time all world and USA with their reserve money - dollar. Or Rheinland cannot do more digits(credits) in their banks?

You have no clue how money printing and inflation works, do you?

And there's no such thing as Rheinland Marks, Sirius defaulted to using only credits. So dollars, yen, pounds, and marks are a thing of the past.

RE: New video from battle - Reptile - 07-14-2013

(07-14-2013, 12:12 AM)Safe Haven Wrote:
(07-13-2013, 08:54 PM)Reptile Wrote: Yeah, Rheinland marks can be printed only in Liberty. Liberty has printer of Rheinland marks and only liberty has right to print money for all sirius. So? where is that story of law, about monopoly of liberty in money and debts? Rheinland cannot print their own money. lol

You have no clue how money printing and inflation works, do you?

And there's no such thing as Rheinland Marks, Sirius defaulted to using only credits. So dollars, yen, pounds, and marks are a thing of the past.

Oh ye? So tell me please,how liberty will compensate difference in price on resources which is not owned or transfered by them,like it was in past? I mean diamonds now selling by bretonia,and they delivered by repex,so repex now takes profit from it,not IC or US of liberty. And then it moved by bowex to liberty. So again,prices is much bigger that it was earlier. So liberty must compensate it somehow. If they have no money for it - they will print it,and this is will be inflation in liberty. Or if they want to stop importing so high cost resources - this is mean that some factory and produces will be closed and workers will be kicked from their job.This is mean social unstable in liberty. And military machine will be stopped. Because Rheinland owns most part of resources which liberty need.

So please,if you want say something interesting - read some books. ok?ok.

About debt\loan and ect. So in computer era Rheinland cant do their own economics,they can only PAY LOAN and FIGHT? omg.
This is stupid story. How they will pay and will fight?
This is non-sence. They can pay loan to Bretonia and fight with Liberty,but not pay Liberty and fight with Liberty.
Or Rheinland will pay or Rheinland will fight. You must choose. There is no both way.