Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=113967)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) - Thunderer - 07-26-2016

[Image: XmSFtsA.jpg]

Commodore McIntire, Commander Sutton,

Your requests have been approved. Concerning the Dorsetshire, the Admiralty have risen the point that keeping all the tea for yourself would be somewhat selfish, so they advise sharing it with fellow pilots and captains. They also told me to remind you that the Crecy-class is not to be used against strike craft unless absolutely necessary, as in that case it is more efficient to employ our own strike craft -- your Nyx, for example.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) - QuestionZ2 - 08-17-2016

Greetings!
I would like to request a ship be put under my command.

Officer's name: Charles XII Victor
Officer's rank: Ensign
Requested vessel: Renzu Corp "Sutinga" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter
Reason for request: I will be able to utilize my dodging tactics better with a faster vessel. This ship will also enable me to put out more firepower because of its bigger power core and higher class guns when compared to our Paladin.

RE: Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) - Thunderer - 08-17-2016

Ensign Victor,

Your requests have been approved. We have not had any pilots at all using the ship before, so please make a report about her performance once you get used to her.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) - Snoflek - 08-22-2016

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

How do you do?

Attached below is an official request form for a Liberty Very Heavy FIghter, a Guardian the same vessel I was most proficient and familiar with during my time with the Liberty Navy, and later LSF. If necessary, I am more than willing to perform a full demonstration of my tactical abilities in this vessel, to prove that I can use it to become an asset to this great nation.

Officers Name: James Winter
Officers Rank: Ensign
Requested Vessel: BDR-804 "Guardian" Liberty Very Heavy Fighter
Reason for Request: Familiarity with the Vessel in Question, Having previously served with the Liberty Navy as a Liaisons officer to Bretonia, I feel this requisition can only further improve my performance and aid me in becoming a valued member of the Armed Forces.
Exception Approved By: (If Applicable)

RE: Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) - TheSauron - 08-23-2016

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
To: BAF RO

Ship Requisition Wrote:Officers Name: Paul McKinley
Officers Rank: Commander
Requested Vessel: "Archer" Liberty Siege Cruiser
Reason for Request: Countering of heavily armed but clumsy capital assets of Corsair and Hessian raiders within Cambridge and Omega region.
Exception Approved By: Admiral Jacob McIntire

Equipment Requisition Wrote:Officers Name: Paul McKinley
Officers Rank: Comander
Equipment Requested: 4x "Vengeance" Mk V Rapid Fire Libertonian Lasers (Gun)
Reason for Request: My personal experience gathered during various skirmishes in the region show that I am more capable with rapid fire laser weaponry, rather than heavier Dissolvers that are the standard issue weapon. Although civilian Flashpoint weapons are somewhat sufficient, they lack the punch necessary to eliminate Corsair Titans in a timely manner.

Paul McKinley
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) - Gagadug. - 08-23-2016

Ensign James Winter,

Your requests have been denied. These rare ships are only handed out to higher ranked personel, submit a new request when you reach the appropriate rank.

Commander Paul McKinley,

Your request for an Archer Class Cruiser has been approved. The board thinks that you are capable of commanding a vessel of its size and aware of the responsibility that comes with commanding such a rare ship.
The request for four [4] "Vengeance" Mk V Rapid Fire Libertonian Lasers has been approved as well, you are expected to report the advantages you get out of them to your superiors for further evaluation.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) - Kanzler Niemann - 09-20-2016

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Very High
To: BAF RO

Quote:Ship Requisition
Officers Name: Henry Talbot
Officers Rank: Lieutenant Commander
Reason for Request: Extension of Fighter vessel skills.
Exception Approved

Quote:Ship Requisition
Officers Name: Henry Talbot
Officers Rank: Lieutenant Commander
Requested Vessel: BDR-845 "Avenger" Liberty Very Heavy Fighter
Reason for Request: Extension of Fighter vessel skills.
Exception Approved

Henry Talbot
Lieutenant Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) - Gagadug. - 09-20-2016

Lieutenant Commander Talbot,,

Your requests have been approved. The board is aware of your good performance and if those ships will enable you to perform even better you shall have them. If there are any problems with the hardware report to Sothampton where our engineers for Libertonian technologie are stationed.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) - Snoflek - 10-01-2016

Greetings Once again, I'm re-submitting this request for the Guardian Very Heavy Fighter, of Libertonian origin. In addendum, I have added in the request for additional armaments as well.

Officers Rank: Lieutenant
Reason for Request: Familiarity with the Vessel in Question, Having previously served with the Liberty Navy as a Liaisons officer to Bretonia, I feel this requisition can only further improve my performance and aid me in becoming a valued member of the Armed Forces.
Exception Approved By: (If Applicable)

Officers Rank: Lieutenant
Equipment Requested: 4 R8-D "Vengeance" Liberty Laser Cannons Mk IV, To be mounted on Above mentioned Guardian
Reason for Request: Previous experience with equipment in question, that can only lead to a benefit if granted to my care during my service with the Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: Armed Forces Requisitions Office (inRP) (FO) - Gagadug. - 10-02-2016

Lieutenant James Winter,

Congratulations to your recent promotions, and since you now posess the required rank your requests have been approved. Hopefully you will find back in the Guardian fast to be ready for service.

On behalf of the Board,

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces