Discovery Gaming Community
New Activity Tracker - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: New Activity Tracker (/showthread.php?tid=130278)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: New Activity Tracker - Blodo - 06-22-2015

They are tracked. I have a player activity search engine in the works.

RE: New Activity Tracker - Stoner_Steve - 06-22-2015

(06-22-2015, 08:03 PM)Blodo Wrote: They are tracked. I have a player activity search engine in the works.

cool cool!

RE: New Activity Tracker - Venkman - 07-01-2015

Is it possible to add a "button" that will sort faction activity from the leading one (that has the most activity) to the one that has least activity? Something like "players online" list has, where you can sort online players from A to Z (or whatever). Because right now it's not all "clear" and it's kinda... I'll say hard to see which faction has/had the most activity.

RE: New Activity Tracker - Laura C. - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 01:49 AM)Venkman Wrote: Is it possible to add a "button" that will sort faction activity from the leading one (that has the most activity) to the one that has least activity? Something like "players online" list has, where you can sort online players from A to Z (or whatever). Because right now it's not all "clear" and it's kinda... I'll say hard to see which faction has/had the most activity.
List is sorted by activity in current month so at the beginning of the month when time is set to zero it´s sorted alphabetically.

Button to sort by activity in last month and last three months would be useful and nice though.

RE: New Activity Tracker - SpaceTime - 07-01-2015

There is time difference between "Last Month" and "Last 3 Months" which it shouldn't exist as far as I know, since the new tracker hasn't been around for more than a month.

RE: New Activity Tracker - WesternPeregrine - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 12:47 PM)SpaceTime Wrote: There is time difference between "Last Month" and "Last 3 Months" which it shouldn't exist as far as I know, since the new tracker hasn't been around for more than a month.

"Last 3 months" being Last month and today's ("This month") time?

RE: New Activity Tracker - St.Denis - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 12:47 PM)SpaceTime Wrote: There is time difference between "Last Month" and "Last 3 Months" which it shouldn't exist as far as I know, since the new tracker hasn't been around for more than a month.

It would appear that Last Month is purely last month's activity. Whereas, Last 3 Month's Activity includes last month's and this month's activity.

RE: New Activity Tracker - SpaceTime - 07-01-2015

Oh I see. I thought it gathered the activity of the last 30 days, like the previous tracker did.

RE: New Activity Tracker - Alley - 07-20-2015

The old tracker is now permanently disabled.

RE: New Activity Tracker - Corile - 07-25-2015

As a minor convenience upgrade, could we have Connecticut not being sorted as Liberty?