Discovery Gaming Community
Discovery writing itself into a corner: Community supported lore re-roll - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Discovery writing itself into a corner: Community supported lore re-roll (/showthread.php?tid=133468)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Discovery writing itself into a corner: Community supported lore re-roll - pillow - 12-01-2015

What I would like to see is Liberty losing, for once.

big rheinland ally with grn to trash texas and then grn shoots rheinland but in the end gets stomped on because liberty + bretonia + rheinland = war on way too many damn fronts and a possibility that kusari can bring whatever tiny-ass forces it has left and shoot Gallia aswell

but kusari can't do things because 14 minutes after Gallia has 3 countries shooting at it at once there's a civil war happening
idk

What this game needs is war. War, because that may also include RP. Look at that adorable couple between that liberty navy officer and that rheinland military lady hue hue

Seriously though, if there's enough factions producing hardcore shoot-outs at eachother, big RPers have RP to find and big PvPers have blues to take.

j-just don't delete omi lambda anything but that

RE: Discovery writing itself into a corner: Community supported lore re-roll - jammi - 12-01-2015

@"FluffReborn" - Or a privateer, or Xeno. (sun)

RE: Discovery writing itself into a corner: Community supported lore re-roll - The.Wizard - 12-01-2015

(12-01-2015, 07:20 AM)sindroms Wrote: Perhaps people with some sense of power should sit down, talk it over and ''reroll'' the current advancement in lore to perhaps not 85, but somewhere before all of these dumb changes that killed the Order activity, removed the wars and ended up with people needing to go to Conn to get their pews to take place.

What he said.

We had big wars and big fights with indi groups every day/night all over Sirius.
Now this days we have "events".
Hahahahaha...

Deep wisdom think-tank Gods of disco seccesefully killed the game.

In the words of great wizard Gandolf:"Rule of Gondor was given ower to lesser man"

...and some of this people are still deciding things...

RE: Discovery writing itself into a corner: Community supported lore re-roll - Prowler_Renamed - 12-01-2015

(12-01-2015, 07:41 PM)Freedom Phantom Wrote: What I would like to see is Liberty losing, for once.

royal flush says hello

RE: Discovery writing itself into a corner: Community supported lore re-roll - The Savage - 12-01-2015

(12-01-2015, 08:16 PM)"Prowler Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 07:41 PM)Freedom Phantom Wrote: What I would like to see is Liberty losing, for once.

royal flush says hello

I want to see Bretonia lose. Hastings 2.0.

RE: Discovery writing itself into a corner: Community supported lore re-roll - Enkidu - 12-01-2015

I'd personally let people RP rather than solve everything with Retcons, Sind. General expressions such as 'Discovery has RPed itself into a corner' don't apply to every faction, every house, every conflict, every peace.

Let it be. I sometimes wonder if this section of the forums should be renamed into general moaning and arguing - it's generally less productive than flood.