Discovery Gaming Community
Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. (/showthread.php?tid=134557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 01-09-2016

- I'm not scared! I'm just worried that something may happen. - she turned to him and stopped. - I... I haven't thought about it. I'm not prepared for much.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 01-09-2016

- That's why I suggested that we don't go. - he sighed as he approached Flora. He quickly glanced at her bare hands and added - Also your skin is way too open for local fauna. That's not a good idea when you are visiting places with little knowledge about them. - He smiled gently to her and tilt his head - How about returning to the coast and getting some rest?

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 01-09-2016

- Okay, aunt Sean. - she smiled back. - Let's go get some rest and admire the view. - she began to walk in the opposite direction, towards the coast. - I'll have to take you on every trip with me. At least I won't do anything stupid.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 01-10-2016

Sean remained in the same position with a blank stare in the same spot for a couple of moments. As Flora went ahead again he took a deep breath a playfully annoyed expression said - You would hate me if I do that. There are many stupid things that people like doing. And they usually hate when someone tells them about it. - He then followed her, remaining behind for some time.

- Maybe that's why I have troubles finding myself company. - he added with a fake smug grin.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 01-10-2016

- Hm. I find that hard to believe. You aren't that bad. Or maybe I am yet to experience the full might of aunt Sean. - she giggled. She then looked back at him. - Why are you staying behind?

- Preparing if you will change your mind again. - he smiled warmly and added pace to catch on - Aunt Sean is not bad, but since when is good something that people strive for? - He lowered his head with a blank smile.

- Oh my, Sean. There are plenty of good things that people strive for. I don't see a reason to be grumpy just because someone likes to do silly stuff.

- Not the point. - he turned his head to Flora and winked quickly, then continued looking forward with a soft smile - Anyways, I am grumpy not because it is so. I am just nervous that I... well... have no place to belong to.

Flora continued to walk in silence, suddenly getting thoughtful. After a few moments she replied.

-
I can relate.

Questioningly rising his eyebrow Sean gazed at Flora - How come? Didn't you switch from previous life? Or do you not like your current job or living place?