Discovery Gaming Community
[WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info (/showthread.php?tid=147244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - Goliath - 07-20-2017

I have no problems with a faction that tries to train their newbies, I actually recommend that. But I am not pleased that there is no progress at all. I understand that a player can't know a lot of english, that he does mistakes. But if you make a faction, you must be an example for the players you recruit, to show them a path, however, that doesn't mean for you to be perfect. Most leaders I of certain factions I know either have a lot of pride, too funky mood time by time(yes, I am talking to you, @nOmnomnOm , pls don't change Smile), and even selfish, and sometimes lazy (as example, me Tongue).

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - Rusty Wing - 07-20-2017

However, I have to admit one thing. I used some alts in attempts to bring my thoughts to you, because, you just didn't want to listen to me. Yes, @Damn Sigma is my alt and I used it for too agressive feedback and to sabotage you. I was wrong and I want to apologize for this. I played a bad game and I didn't understand, that you are newbies, who needs help. I was too angry and I'm really sorry for it.
I really don't want to see disbanded WSC and I didn't feel joy, when you did it. I never support people, who want to disband their factions at all.
Forgive me for this.

Due to the fact, that you lost some credits from my actions (50 millions), I would like to return this credits from my own wallet. I really repent of my actions and want to reduce the damage. Just say me, where do I have to send it.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - SierraSRB - 07-20-2017

(07-20-2017, 03:37 PM)Rusty Wing Wrote: However, I have to admit one thing. I used some alts in attempts to bring my thoughts to you, because, you just didn't want to listen to me. Yes, @Damn Sigma is my alt and I used it for too agressive feedback and to sabotage you. I was wrong and I want to apologize for this. I played a bad game and I didn't understand, that you are newbies, who needs help. I was too angry and I'm really sorry for it.
I really don't want to see disbanded WSC and I didn't feel joy, when you did it. I never support people, who want to disband their factions at all.
Forgive me for this.

Mate you see I wasnt wrong when I told you, you are behaving as kid Smile Anyway changing on facts we dont need your credits and at least me personally do not accept you apologize first because I gave everything for this faction second because one apologize cant fix the job you done for about 2-3 months maybe less and third credits cannot fix all sacrifices we done for this faction. But still Im happy you finally went out with your real face and it is as I supposed it was. Now Im happy community will read this thread before it gone closed and now I hope community will do the right and make you feel as you are supposed to feel: guilty , sad and ashamed Anyway toward all criticism you done to us , now you can finally feel happy cuz your intent unbalance our faction has finally worked.
Good job, Well done and yes Shame on you.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - Shelco - 07-20-2017

So someone does a mistake and apologizes for it even asking to pay it back to you so you have no damages and you come like this? Wow.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - St.Denis - 07-20-2017

(07-20-2017, 05:27 PM)SierraSRB Wrote: Mate you see I wasnt wrong when I told you, you are behaving as kid Smile Anyway changing on facts we dont need your credits and at least me personally do not accept you apologize first because I gave everything for this faction second because one apologize cant fix the job you done for about 2-3 months maybe less and third credits cannot fix all sacrifices we done for this faction. But still Im happy you finally went out with your real face and it is as I supposed it was. Now Im happy community will read this thread before it gone closed and now I hope community will do the right and make you feel as you are supposed to feel: guilty , sad and ashamed Anyway toward all criticism you done to us , now you can finally feel happy cuz your intent unbalance our faction has finally worked.
Good job, Well done and yes Shame on you.

It takes a lot of courage to come forward and admit you did something wrong in front of the whole Community.

I am sure that RW is feeling bad enough, as it is, especially now that everyone knows that they have done something wrong.

What this person did was not right, but also throwing their apology back in their face is not a mature way to behave either.

Responding with "Thank you for owning up, but what was done, is now water under the bridge. Thanks for the offer of the return of the credits, but there is no need" would have been a more Adult way to reply.

Your response, if it was to something I had done, would have left me wondering why the hell I bothered to apologise.

Quote:to err is human, to forgive divine
phrase of err
proverb
it is human nature to make mistakes oneself while finding it hard to forgive others.

Okay so this is how WSC tries to reply more mature?

You tell others that they act as kids, but you don't look at yourself? Are you serious?

Please, for all that's holy on Earth, try to behave. This is the worst thing that made WSC doe, not the actual bad feedback.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - Kamida Assembly - 07-20-2017

(07-20-2017, 05:58 PM)=Sharky= Wrote: Okay so this is how WSC tries to reply more mature?

You tell others that they act as kids, but you don't look at yourself? Are you serious?

Please, for all that's holy on Earth, try to behave. This is the worst thing that made WSC doe, not the actual bad feedback.

Come on man i dont know how old are you and i dont care when you was here first time you was noob nobody tell youu " quit freelancer that is not game for you or you are noob dont know nothing" they all try to help you you first comment you are noobs quit it and so one. Now you here pretending innnocent come on maybe you are biggest noob here.

You still consider me, as the main reason for your failure, but, actually, is it so?
Did I say, that you have to disband your faction? No.
Did I say, that you have to leave this game? No.
Did I want to help you? Yes, I did.
No, really, I never said, that you have to disband your faction. My feedback has always been neutral and adequate. (Except this situation with Sigma, yes, it was pretty rude and I feel sorry for it)
Oh, yep, I stole your credits with my sabotage and now I want to return them.
I apologized for what I did. You have accused me of all your failures.
You are 2iC and you did nothing to save this faction from dissolution.

(07-20-2017, 06:10 PM)Bruda Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 05:58 PM)=Sharky= Wrote: Okay so this is how WSC tries to reply more mature?

Come on man i dont know how old are you and i dont care when you was here first time you was noob nobody tell youu " quit freelancer that is not game for you or you are noob dont know nothing" they all try to help you you first comment you are noobs quit it and so one. Now you here pretending innnocent come on maybe you are biggest noob here.
Hrm....biggest noob....me...funny.

I offered you my help, since I actually learned something in these 6-8months of my existence on the server.

You pretend to be the smartest and the greatest, but lemme tell you something, a person that does not understand english at all, that actually tries to twist words of someone else's feedback only because it was a "bad feedback".

I did not tell you to quit Disco, I told you to learn proper english, and how to behave. Do I need to mention that there are two ways to learn how to behave? Do I really need to mention them? Because I only recommend the one where you learn on your own, without insulting others. Other one consist in something that clearly thaught me how to behave, which is a well placed sanction or ban( I am not threatening you with any sanctions). You have to show some actual respect for veterans and other players too, even though I am not one.

What have you shown so far, was hate, misbehavior, and more hate. Why? Because you think that if you are a member of a faction, that covers you from bad reputation, and many others? No, you are terribly wrong, pal. I was part of several factions and I am still proud I was in them. I respect what they did, and I respect everyone on this Community, at least with a decent manner. But what are you trying to show, is complete...I can't express what you actually showed here because that would probably get me in a bad state.

Learn to behave, before someone teaches you with the harsh way, kid.