Discovery Gaming Community
Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! (/showthread.php?tid=148692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Jack_Henderson - 03-15-2017

The setup with Cruiser and GB and bomber is no fun for... Cruiser, GB, and bomber. They all die really fast.
Everybody piles on the large things and shoot them out fast.
Perhaps a "cap vs. cap only" would make it better for the cap-drivers? I doubt they have fun getting swarmed.

The snub fight was cool, imo.
The duel really tense.
Good fight there!

~ Primary.Target[TBH]

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Sombs - 03-15-2017

It was worth a try. Thanks everyone for coming! It wasn't too disappointing. Smile

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Clavius - 03-15-2017

Kudos to everyone! It did end a bit fast but hopefully next time it will be better!

Ibiza[TBH]

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Freeport7 - 03-15-2017

I actually like this type of events where you have Caps + snubs. But i understand that it can be a bit bad for the caps sometimes.

But it's these kind of team setups that give opportunity for nice strategic planning!

I had a lot of fun with this event... Although i missed a lot of SNACs on the bloody nomad GB.., that thing was more agile than me o.o

Kudos to everyne, and I hope we make more of these soon!
Next times maybe i'll play on Commune side! (wait)

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Sombs - 03-15-2017

Everyone did a great job, and although I died first, I am always happy to see my shots hitting something. I must say it's really difficult to balance those human vs nomads fights, as we for example don't have gunboat missiles/razors or gunboat solaris. We have the badass cruiser guns for the Nammu, but that's it. The FWG is only useful when I'm not piled by snubs. I do hope the Commune had fun, but I believe they had, seeing how Lerdi badassly killed Jack with something like 5 hitpoints left. Awesome.

I'll think about other scenarious that allow us to somehow bring cruisers (Commune) and gunboats (me) into play. Would be a shame if we really were to be reduced to snubs. Smile

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Freeport7 - 03-15-2017

(03-15-2017, 11:09 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: Would be a shame if we really were to be reduced to snubs. Smile

NO! this must not happen. EVER!
I volunteer to log caps and be first to die!. don't care! i'll gladly die for the cause! Big Grin

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Pepe - 03-16-2017

It's totally cool and unexpected if next event would be no-fighters.

I can't kudos this one, cuz I was under fire for a minute, or even less. I didn't spend half of nanos. It's not cuz of my skill. It tells me it was 1-sided, in our "favor".

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Jack_Henderson - 03-16-2017

Why not just have caps and snubs in a fight, but have snubs not shoots caps and caps not shoot snubs?

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Sombs - 03-16-2017

Tell Clavius to not multibox the snubs while he sits on the Ibiza and we're fine. ;3

RE: Wednesday, March 15th AT 21:00 UTC - Vagrant. & (C~ vs. [TBH] - Xi Clash! - Sombs - 03-16-2017

Event starts at 32m50s