Discovery Gaming Community
The Oracles - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: The Oracles (/showthread.php?tid=148899)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The Oracles - Sombs - 12-09-2017

(12-09-2017, 07:32 PM)Goliath Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 07:21 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: It is public knowledge Oracles are nomad-supporters. They are known by CoF as conspicious nomad-supporters and highly controversial seen within CoF. That's neither powergaming nor metagaming. Furthermore you can literally hire anyone for any reason to kill anyone. Making up crap? Yes, you did, until you prove otherwise and that's evidence you'd need to make up. I'm friends with literally one person of the Custodi and that person was playing Warframe all day.

Maybe, just maybe, try to make this personal, insulting and based on lies every single time you respond and just accept that you were farming onlinetime while not a single time responding to people who have been talking with and about you.
*cough* lies

1) https://pastebin.com/gyDR0NCn
Hmmm how did this end up...

2) There is no online-time-farming. We remained silent and cloaked for the sole purpose not to end up shot. After you left, I uncloaked as I already suspected you.

3) I am not sure that Oracles are nomad-supporters publicaly. That thing is inRPly kept to secret. So you still metagamed.

You obviously don't know on one hand what the other hand does. It is not metagamed. CoF knows the Oracles are highly suspicious. But I see how much I can achieve here by talking with you, Sharky: Not much, since you just don't even want to see the core of the problem. In any case: Continue like this and reap what you sow.

RE: The Oracles - Zyliath - 12-09-2017

Enough. This is over.

No more bullfest. Everyone, go out and take a sandwich.

RE: The Oracles - Corile - 12-09-2017

Considering my faction was mentioned here I figured I'd pop in and say something as well.

Quote:A little bird whispered us that you asked Custodi to kill us, oorply.
[Image: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x...19-238.jpg]
Pics/logs or didn't happen.

Quote: I am not sure that Oracles are nomad-supporters publicaly.
[Image: vKRrekl.png]
I'm pretty sure having a Nomad IFF quite clearly shows you are nomad supporters publically.

We came there for something entirely different, however seeing that there were some nomad supporters in the area (which we have proof of as the above screenshot was taken on a Custodi ship), we figured we might attempt to score some free blues on you.

Unfortunately, you chose to cloak and sit cloaked for an eternity. We decided to do something more fun with our time then and shot an Outcast.

Quote:Enough. This is over.

No more bullfest. Everyone, go out and take a sandwich.

You don't get to close a thread just because you lack a response to valid arguments.

RE: The Oracles - "Jade Fire" - 12-09-2017

Just throwing this out there for Zyl, he does not want to close to thread, he just wants people to stop posting for some time so everyone can cool off instead of being heated.

RE: The Oracles - SnakThree - 12-09-2017

Solution is simple. Accept the feedback and investigate it to make your faction better. I am not sure why people are most of the times aggressive when receiving feedback. It's part of the process to improve. You don't get grades here so at least be respectful in hearing out people who think your faction did something wrong.

RE: The Oracles - HuggieSunrise - 12-10-2017

I'm not awake when all this neat stuff goes down these days.. so i'm sorry for having to have to play catch up.

Thank you all for you observations We will go over the incident on our side and figure out if any changes in roleplay need to be affected.

Sombra

Consider buying a cloak disruptor.

Lyth

The oracles were originally the replacement for the morph academy thier rp and everything within was about trying to facilitate new people and watching how they rp and get them to a point where they won't be too awkward. the morph system was a good idea when we were jammed full of applicants in khara but those days have been gone for awhile so the best way to interview and cultivate candidates was to do it so they didn't know they were.

the senior oracle members wanted to bring it to officialdom and after a time it happened. In short its RP bootcamp. and its a co operational environment for people at different levels to work with each other.

-

As for the big question being batted around as for the relationship with the oracles and the khara. They have a long built trust and an alliance. no infection necessary. doesn't mean we dont have infected, hybrids and other alien oddities in the faction. But being humans is to be assumed. as for the rp knowledge of that that's up to the individual rp. as well as the individual Rper. if a person you feel is metagaming information then let me know who and where and why you think that as far as i know the vagrants full origins aren't known by the oracles. That whole issue is left to the khara.

So these are my feelings.
I do not want oracles sitting cloaked inactive in an area where interaction is suggested to be normal. But i accept the new members explanations for doing so as perceiving danger. After all the topsey turvey course of maltese rp has taken after literally years of cooperation has us guessing. So i accept their err in caution in this case But i will say if the place is hostile and no fruitful interaction can be had leaving is a good idea. Our id is not combat oriented it is an rp id.

Second while making your feelings about us has been made quite clear I could levy the same accusations about your attitudes and actions in the past year. If you have some idea of a grudge or premonition about these two new members make that clear if they are here they are going to be reformed. Despite me knowing most of the time anyone who joined oracles in the first place just wants to fly a marduk that doesn't have to be what its all about.

It takes time to get "better". please allow that. But dont give anyone a free pass by all means. just be prepared to realise your point of view may not be fully accepted.

RE: The Oracles - Sombs - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 01:17 AM)HuggieSunrise Wrote: Sombra

If you really don't have anything clever to say, don't try it.

RE: The Oracles - HuggieSunrise - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 01:35 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 01:17 AM)HuggieSunrise Wrote: Sombra

If you really don't have anything clever to say, don't try it.

No really the cloaks have been balanced ad nauseum.

I've made it clear my position on the incident the snark isnt doing you any favors here.

Cloaking is going to continue to change and be balanced as for our use of them it's perfectly in line with the spirit of their use and our rp.

Also one incident a trend does not make.

If this continues however. You won't have to wait for admin intervention. It will be dealt with.

RE: The Oracles - Sombs - 12-10-2017

You know very well this wasn't about PvP or something. It was the attitude that your faction won't benefit from. Your comment was as necessary as any comment here from uninvolved people. Just take it and fin.

RE: The Oracles - HuggieSunrise - 12-11-2017

(12-10-2017, 01:41 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: You know very well this wasn't about PvP or something. It was the attitude that your faction won't benefit from. Your comment was as necessary as any comment here from uninvolved people. Just take it and fin.

I agree attitudes involved were not beneficial. But Im obliged to respond to all feedback posts. You can take or leave the advice.